And why?

and why?

Number 1.
Reason: Vagina.

Number 2.
Reason: I'm attracted to feminine people, not beasts.

2 because bi curious and better than that land whale shit

Literally attracted to an actor. Once a man always a man

So you'd fuck anything (human) with a Vagina over anything without?

2. I am OK with just a BJ

Nº2. And kill it with fire after banging

>feminine people
There are only two genders though, faggot.

Neither.

I'm good, thanks.

Neither. I don't like fatties and I don't like men.

No.2 arse and vag don't feel much different and I'd rather say I fucked no.2 the no.1

Yes, male and female, yet men can look more feminine than women

The guy yup

Number 2 because I'm not a faggot

Fuck you and your gay rules. Just because some retard says it doesn't give it any validity.

I'm pretty sure anyone who says left is closeted. You have to have very fragile masculinity to fuck a wildebeest just cause it has a vagina.

Number 2, I've fucked 1+peen. I don't know how I held my lunch during the whole thing. Honestly, their dick wasn't an issue, just shit body type and proportions, lack of skin care, etc...

2. Two all the way.

Are you telling me that the second one doesn't look feminine?

Trap all day

If i stuck a blonde wig and a pair of rubber tits on a giraffe would that make it feminine? Fuck you and your rules.

>No.2 arse and vag don't feel much different

virgin detected

It would look more feminine than before.
What about the girl in this pic

Sigh....... We get it, you're gay, we get it you enjoy cock. But the overwhelming majority of the planet isn't as doesn't agree with it.

I don't mind fucking hot traps man, they're sexy as fuck, if that makes me gay then I am.
So, can they be more feminine or not?

To "call a spade a spade" is afigurative expressionwhich refers to calling something "as it is",[1]that is, by its right or proper name, without "beating about the bush"—being outspoken about it,truthfully, frankly, and directly, even to the point of being blunt orrude, and even if the subject is considered coarse, impolite, or unpleasant. The idiom originates in the classical Greek ofPlutarch'sApophthegmata Laconica,and was introduced into the English language in 1542 inNicolas Udall's translation of theApophthegmes,whereErasmushad seemingly replaced Plutarch's images of "trough" and "fig" with the more familiar "spade." The idiom has appeared in many literary and popular works, including those ofOscar Wilde,Charles Dickens,W. Somerset Maugham, andJonathan Swift.

YES! That is correct. Just because they have makeup on doesn't make them a woman. You would be fucking a dude. If that's what you're into, then great for you.

Not sure if you've just never had analbut as far as I'm concerned the amount of lube needed makes it feel pretty much the same

There's a massive difference between a hot shemale and a man with makeup on though

Only in your head fag.

Show me some scientific proof to substantiate your claim, so far I've heard your opinions.

>So you'd fuck anything (human) with a Vagina
You didnt say "choose between this tranny or ANY woman". If i had to choose out of the two - as a straight man - i choose vagina.

Think the fags are back blowing each other now with tears in their eyes.

I see, fair enough, so there are women so ugly that you'd fuck a tranny instead

havent seen one yet. nothing can be so ugly that i'd suddenly be gay. this isnt a shitty family guy sketch.

Scientific proof? As in what observable evidence? that's repeatable and can be peer reviewed?
So to you a man with makeup on is indistinguishable from the blonde above? I think that's a case of cognitive bias more than unscientific. If I cut out the lower half of that image I guarantee you most straight men would would think it was a woman

maybe if theyre dumb. her face is pretty obviously manly.

>her

Both

Tee Hee

The one with the vagina because I'm not gay

But you are gay

This is a conundrum since my racism and superiority won't allow me to Fuck with a Slavic untermench. I would chose nr 2. Looks feminine has tits and will not want to cuddle or talk about feelings and shit after I'm done

none

Reason: too vanilla for my refined taste

if i had to choose between buck angel or some tranny it is less gay to fuck buck angel. that is still technically a woman. just because its the fucking ugliest girl in the world doesnt change being gay to choose dick.

you make your judgements outside the scope of the hypothetical. im forced to choose between the two. if i had full free will it would be neither. if FORCED to choose - i choose the not gay choice. now if of my own free will i pursue a thing that looks like buck angel, that is gay.

What's the point of this thread? Seriously, you like traps. That's cool, you don't need to rationalize it. Just like traps, and enjoy yourself.

A barn animal or a favor?

FUCK off bitch

The tranny. Who says I gotta get fucked or suck the tranny's dick when I can fuck and/or get a blowjob.

I love them, not rationalising anything. Just wondering how others saw it

Both are bad, but if I had to: trap. I could go anala or let him give me a BJ, ignoring the dick. I can't ignore how disgusting the woman is.

And I won't deny, that in heat of the moment, the line could be crossed and I would give him a BJ or something. I don't have anything against traps, he is just off-putting with these fake tits and face.