I need some more games, i have played tyranny, dragon's dogma dark arisen,two worlds 2,fable 1 and 2...

i need some more games, i have played tyranny, dragon's dogma dark arisen,two worlds 2,fable 1 and 2, kingdom of amalur reckoning,VTM bloodlines,dragon age origins and inquisition, all dark souls,mount & blade warband,dark messiah of might and magic, oblivion,skyrim,neverwinter nights,baldur's gate 2,life is strange,pillars of eternity, i only named the good ones.

mass effect.. all of it

Nah you only named the bad ones

name something better.

done it, forgot to add it

wait, I just noticed, you play on a console right?

nope on pc

How come you don't play multiplayer?

that sht sucks

sometimes''

trails in the sky
kamidori
civ4
AoE2
tales of symphonia
akibas trip
silent hill 1 2 3
final fantasy 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
resident evil all before 5
samurai warriors
dynasty warriors
deus ex
way of the samurai
splinter cell 1 2 3
little busters

Play the witchers all of them are great

Not going to tell you you're wrong, multiplayer does sometimes suck
It doesn't suck as much, or as often, as triple A single player games though
If you want a real challenge and a game with some lifetime, you gotta go multiplayer
Either way in the genre of games that you seem to like, my favorite has always been Diablo II, I suppose you have played it, but it wasn't on your list

played witcher, i stopped it was just awful,
=()

>i only named the good ones

What one? 2 and 3 are amazing but i can agree 1 is not the best

diablo? i played it sometime with my friend, but the computer crashed, wonder why i never got into it

witcher 3

Fighting was meh.

Left 4 dead 2
Dead space
Prototype 1, 2
Dying light
Doom

played those,
but thanks anyway

I dunno maybe play 2 its got a better story, UI is wonky though its made for xbone

i can give it a shot =)

play on a harder difficulty makes it alot better

Imo Diablo II remains the purest, most complete and satisfying arpg game to this day
It has a thriving community, both single and multiplayer, with great guides and resources of all kinds
If you are anal about graphics and new age functionality look up PoE, it's a great game as well, but falls short in some aspects, or at least I think so

Any Assassin's Creed game.

You posred this exact thread on v like 6 hours ago. Yeab you really need them.
The wiitcher series obv, read the books first unless you're retarded
Play gothic 1-3 plus expansions
Also there's an RPG called Sea Dogs. Preety sure you've never heard of it
undertale

Kotor (people say 1 is better, idk)
Shadowrun (Dragonfall is best)
Witcher (probably 3 best? some disagreement, look it up fag)

Saints row 2 is free on steam, use gog connect to get it on gog too

download a dreamcast emulator or something and you have piles of games for free.
fucking shenmue, yis.
new games fucking suck anyway, it's all about the graphics now instead of the gameplay and the graphics aren't even that good.
2017 pisses me off.

If you play 3 but not 1 and 2 you're missing out
Also read the books but it's not as badly needed.
Learn Polish while you're at it to get the full experience

>>Free

You wouldn't downland a car, would you?

Samu
, warriors ?
Are you memeing?

Also if you got a ps4 get last of us and the dead rising bundle inb4 console peasant

what's a ps4?

of course i fucking would
where do i get car pirating software

Jesus Christ the cringe.
Play 1-3 on PC or get out.

sorry, i would rather get out

I have played mass effect, harvest moon, ruin factory, witcher 3, assasins creed 1,2,3, supreme comander, aoe all of them, harvest vally, x2 the threat, x3 , fallout all of them, shining force 1,2, phantasy star 2,3,4, final fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,tactics, tactics advanced, gta libarty city, vice city, san andreas, gta 5, elder scrolls 4,5, dragon age 2, dragons dogma, dark souls, kingdom of almur, prototype, residant evil 4,5, dwarf fortress, minecraft, tome, dont starve, cloven carnia medow, mounts and blade, terraria, starbound, adom, emporiam galactic survival, farcry all except primal, tomb raider the newest reboot, fire emblem sacrade stones, battle for wesnoth, a few cod, halo all except 5 and warrs, pokemon, pokemon , pokemon 2, pokemon still able to deal with this, pokemon unbarable, pokemon not worth it anymore, ogre tactics, castelvenia gba and nds games, sniper 2, total overdose, god catching alchamy myster, neverwinter nights 2, dreamfall, lion heart, desert storm, serious sam, delta force black hawk down, 7sins, sims 3, hinupop, sexy beach 3,4,5, artificial girl, custom maid, klub17, curruption of championes, trials of tainted space, templar battle force, weapon shop fantasy, proncess trainer, harmonie trainer, legend of queen opala 2, trap quest, sengoku rance, that recent sengoku game where every historical leder is a scantly clad moe wifu. Juat from rhe top of my head.

oh my god.. i have a long way to go then...

Witcher 1-3 plus dlc (read the books and maybe comics)
Gothic 1-3 plus dlc if you tolerated the hickups of 3
Sea Dogs
Vicor Vran or whatever it was
Chrono Trigger if you want to get redpilled on references (protip: treat it as a mobile game)

>pokemon
>pokemon 2
Nice meme

Bioshock, but only the first one

>artificial girl
>custom maid
>trap quest
The evolution of man

Infinite was good

Play undertale

also Lots of mame games too, lots of nes games, lots of gba games, lota of nds games. Now I cant find any game that intrest me. My standards are just too high. Plz can someone give me a game which is a clasic?

Witcher 3 but no 1 and 2?
OUT

Stardev valley
Euro truck sim 2 make sure to get the slav dlc
kerbal space programme

Played it, good game, awsome soundtrack, nice concept, I just massacared everything .... evan the dogos. Still want to know if the pc is a guy or a gurl

Chrono trigger
Witcher 1
Mgs 1
Sea Dogs that game gets no love damn it
Gothic series

Characters say "they"
Bretty obvious non-binary

Y did u kill the dogs?

Kingdom Hearts. The whole series is now on PS4

Witcher is an experience. Its not a game. I will dive into 2 in some time. Just dont want to do it halfhartedly and hurry. Might go on a few days leave to get through it.

Yes.
You shluld go into them in the proper order however.

Kk euro truck simulator.
I have kerbal space program

Alreay played star dewvally too. I wrote harvest vally by mistake

Played the nes mgs wad preety awsoem. Might try the new msg with preety graphics

>Kk euro truck simulator
I don't speak normie. Is that a "will play" or what?

Dog or cat?

One is shit but the other are good

Half Life 3

Cause I am evil I guess. More often I pick the dick thing to do. Unless it geta me tits.
Will try witcher 1 then. Hopefully I didnt spoil it by playing witcher 3 first.
I will look into sea dogs. Seems good.
Haha..

One is great westerners are just retarded.

Path of Exile. You can play that forever and it doesn't get boring. Been playing since closed beta in 2011.

Huge expansion incoming too, btw.

>Hopefully I didnt spoil it by playing witcher 3 first.
It's not the end of the world but you fucked up none the less.
Remember to read the comics in between games.

Will play already wrote it down on my bord
Dog. Though would have loved if it actualy did some work. Like shephard my lost in storm cattles.

Oh btw there's a non Steam version. I prefer that one because the Steam version sometimes had problems with updates and tied my account to my Steam account.

Play these:
Angry goy
Korwin: the game
They're fun platformers.

Kk witcher comics. Thanks.

Books?

Play the russian roulete, is funny

Have you played Orgasm Girl?
Bing it it's free

If graphics are not really a problem try:
Tales of maj ayle(rouglike, turnbased, tabletop inspired, free to play)
battle of wesnoth(turn based top down stratagy, free to play, hard af, great comunity content, hard to get into)
Terraria(survival, sandbox, crafting and building, hack and slash up platformer kinda.)
Supreme commander( real time stratagy, for the hardcore)
Dream fall(story based not much action, female protoganist. Will make you baw and shed manly tears)
Divinity sin(like neverwinter nights and tyranny)
Facterio(its a game. Micromangement, survival, tower defence, 2.5d, factory simulator)

The only two hantai games with gameplay and full english:
Sengoku rance(chaotic neutral protogonist, become asshole, stratagy kinda, hantai, rape country, rape the princess, repete)
Komodori god catching alchamy mister(turn based stratagy, lots of wifus, grind mats, fuck demons, forge equipment)

Ok books. I can do books too.

Prove it

You should give stardew valley a try. Also, siralim 1 and 2 were pretty fun and I managed to put over 100 hours into each before I got bored

I have played stardew vally and sirlam. Sirlam really satiated my grinding bug.
I have read all the harry pottors, lord of the rings and know every bit of lore for darlsouls. I will surely read witcher novel. I read all of its ingame books. And if thats not enough proof of my comitment. I sware on sir hopkins grave.

ARK: Survival Evolved. Official PVP servers. Go for it.
Kek. If you don't hate humanity now, you will afterwards.

Siralim was great for that. Did you play the second one?

Also, you could try the third elder scrolls game, morrowind. It was my favorite. Just fix up the graphics with some higher resolution mod. There are tons of mods too.

I just played chronicon. Cheap and simple but pretty fun.

Pillars of eternity is good

Titan quest anniversary edition is really good

Victor vran was fun

Way of the samurai 4 is good.

All of these are on steam.

Also, saints row 4 was fun. It's like gta meets crackdown