You know what would be insane? If anyone here on Sup Forums had the balls to travel to Yemen...

You know what would be insane? If anyone here on Sup Forums had the balls to travel to Yemen, the most dangerous country on Earth, just to give to the board the first ever Yemen flag. Anyone willing to do this? You would be remembered fo-re-ver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VGo92WWeJ4
udivitelno.com/mesta/item/392-ostrov-sokotra-jemen-foto
youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What an absolute clusterfuck of a region.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VGo92WWeJ4

I wonder if their airport is really open for foreigners or it is just like the airports of some african countries which the airport is controlled by the militias and has a restricted access (a.k.a. Uganda)

There have been plenty of posts from Yemen flags

no one is confirmed though

I could do it as I'm half Yemeni

Crowdfund my ticket

I would do it desu if I had the money.

I considered travelling to Afghanistan to catch pokemons when Pokemon GO came out.

>I considered travelling to Afghanistan to catch pokemons when Pokemon GO came out.

>160 cm
>120 kg
>I considered travelling to Afghanistan to catch pokemons when Pokemon GO came out.
as if your mom would let you

are you confusing me with someone else? I'm 194 cm tall

160 120 is a meme actually
>I'm 194 cm tall
manlet
also mambet

Turks on Sup Forums are either irrationally hateful or complete fucking dullards. Why can you pick a happy medium?

nice butthurt whoreson lmao, you're probably shorter than me

you arent even turkish I bet

How many middle eastern countries have you lads been to. I've only been to Syria and Pakistan which were both in 2008. I hope to visit Lebanon and Iraq one day

As far as i know i'm oghuz, my kıpçak friendo
Also i'm just joking, i'm not agressive, don't bully me ;_;

what the FUCK happens here?

I've been to France once

Heaven.

udivitelno.com/mesta/item/392-ostrov-sokotra-jemen-foto

omg

wtf jurassic parks

There was one who had proofs who used to post a few years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk

Where are the t-rexes

WTF , why the fuck did we let Yemen keep this

>just to give to the board the first ever Yemen flag
In some Arab countries, Sup Forums is banned. I was in Dubai and it was banned there. So it can be possibly banned in Yemen as well.

Damn, this would be awesome. A timestamp that I would save. Honestly I can't even imagine how is it like to arrive in Yemen's airport as a foreigner.

Hmm... never seen one 'till now. I already saw other fucked up countries posting here such as Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Lybia and even North Korea, but everyone says that Yemen is truly a urban legend. Not even a proxy shows here.

better to somalia?

they keep it fine

That's some Lawrence of Arabia shit

I didn't go to Yemen but I did go to Somalia and post here with the Somali flags a few times.

It's majority Arab anyway and I doubt we'd be able to keep it without starting an international crisis.

Are you sure? If I'm not mistaken I think I already saw an UAE flag.

Pakistan isn't in middle east

Mein Eingländer

I saw it too once