Aluminium Bat and the households.

Assault & Pepper

Suicide Slavs
Slav Squad

New gays on the block

Dem-Poor-yo Armani

Happy Mondays

twenty one edgys

Wow I bet your a Britain First or EDL follower, fapping while you posted that.

How long you been on benefits, 20 years?

Gey & 4 Retards

Retardo Slavos

Ball-less Bitch Brigade

This is how modern paedophiles work, they infiltrate chav gangs like this, hanging around with the young crowd spending their welfare handouts on booze and fags for the kids.

While at the same time hoping to fuck the tits off a 14 year old female chav, because they think they fit in and are cool, and somehow are the leader of the gang.

They are also racists.

Pic to explain.

Fucc & The Bois

thats a lil too long for a band name. Maybe a good post-rock album title though

They are no slavs you fucking American retards.

It is clear you don't know anything about other cultures. We have a lot of different people in Europe and a lot of different sub cultures.

That's why we are all so mad that we get invaded by african/arab subhumans, because we already have to deal with these kinds of degens...

im not an american you retard europoor

someones dad is gonna be so mad when he sees all that stuff gone from his shed

kek

The five retards

Sweatpants Skidmarks

One of them is a western spy

"We Have All Contemplated Killing Ourselves" or WHACKO

Underaged Hobo Killers

Little Timmy and The Butthole Plungers.

Fags In da suburb

Well where are you from, so I can insult you?

Not sure if b8 or propaganda, but that sounds believable

'The Nihilists' - Fucking Amateurs

Australia

roadmen on roads

Autism Weaponized

Smeg in the Heads

Failippines,

"We Kill to Protect the Fag on the Right"

Of course he is American, he is just hiding because you called him out.

But you are also scummy for being a far right fucktard, just as bad as the far left fucktards. It is people like you who ruin our country with your lies, hate and assumptions.

Hell if you want to follow groups in England, who collect money for themselves in the guise of collecting for troops, conduct poppy scams, beg for money from followers so they don't have to work, lie about Churchill and what he said, lie about facts of other groups of people, complain about muslim paedophiles but yet have paedophiles in their ranks and never talk about white paedophile groups etc, and other stupid shit.

It is exactly the same mindset the Nazi party had in trying to brainwash the German people into thinking Jews were evil, and Judaism was about paedophilia, and cannibalism etc.

Our grandfathers and great grandfather fought against this to make sure the UK will never see this type of propaganda and hate.

I am sure they are rolling in their graves right now, at the fact you just shit on their sacrifices by promoting the very thing we fought against.

So yeah cheers for ruining this country.

Thankfully another IndyRef for us will come along so we can say sayonara to the English (not all English are bad) finally so we don't sink with the ship.

kek

It's electricians tape you chocolate stabber.

shrek

Australians are the fucking niggers of white people. They are offspring of criminals and prison guards and pirates. All women are whores and all men are pulling out their dicks when drunk.

Filipinos are the fucking niggers of Asians, they all have ugly birthmarks in their faces and are wannabee white people. They are also the most criminal Asian race.

The Chav Kids

>((()))

Can confirm, many a times I've whipped it out after a few too many, cheers for the nostalgic kek

Only greedy and selfish people with no character say that Jews are not evil. All the Jews infiltrated very aspect of every race. They have no empathy and do nothing good for the world.

Rowdy Ruffians

i can tell you're tiggered. Best you get your sensitive ass back to tumblr, newfag,

The Idiots

>730009637

I know, and i don't give a fuck.
Keep flapping your cocksuckers though

Probably from Nottingham, shit stain

The Downy Dipshits

Only far right ignorant people assume what other people think and are saying.

Not all Jews are evil, only extremists.
Not all Christians are evil, only extremists.
Not all Hindus are evil, only extremists.

See the pattern.

People tend to use propaganda against other races or religions to hide the fact that their own are fucking shit up.

Look at Americans, they will blame blacks do more crimes because it is more "likely" to be a black person who will commit one because population vs crimes committed make it look like blacks are worse.

But the reality is, they are using probabilities that it MAY happen that way, but the truth is crime should be recorded on actual crime committed as that is fact, and white Americans do millions more crime, you only have to see the FBI statistics to see that is true.

So consider that in the US senate and congress members are not mostly Jewish, but are businessmen and shareholders who rape the American people financially every year.

Just like in the UK it is the house of lords who do the same, because the Lords are mostly businessmen, again the majority is not Jewish.

So tell me, out of the top 5 businesses in which country you are from, more likely to be the US, how many CEOs etc are Jewish.

I await your answer.

Spoken like a true "newfag".

"boo hoo I must try and speculate on this posters newness to Sup Forums, so if I say he/she is new then that makes me more important and special, that will teach them."

Sad and childish.

However I have been off and on here for 8-9 years. Shame your little excuse just blew up in your face, Jobless EDLer.

Chavasaurus Dregs

>Only far right ignorant people assume what other people think and are saying.

I'm sure many lefty's also assume what other people think and say.

Triple 5, feelin' alive

Cracov

You don't look like a band to me, just East European.
Source: Am West European

Far left are equally the same bad fucktards as the far right, again always assuming.

Notice how you dived into an attack when hit with facts that you cannot deny or change to your way of thinking.

You instantly thought like most far left or far right people, that if someone disagrees with you, you are then the thing you hate.

But you are wrong, because I am neither right or left. So your argument just fucked up.

Again I ask, of the Top 5 business in your country of residence, how many are owned by or are run as CEOs by Jewish people.

I await your answer, preferably without being childish again. If you are capable of having a proper debate.

Listen masturbator the debater, I was just pointing out a fact, I do not know let alone care about politics. Feel free to lord it over me, your obviously a wizard

Fuck u darky this is INGLELND!!

you're*

>claims to not care about politics
>posts a political picture of "quotes" about Jews, but not from the Torah.

Again angry and not able to defend himself, because factually he is wrong and stupid.

inb4 "But I was not the user who put up that image user", like the cowards always do.

Chavchester United

time 4 bed

"I'm sure many lefty's also assume what other people think and say"

How is that "diving into an attack" ?

The Son-Of-A-Bitch - and friends

Well I wasn't that guy? You are tedious as fuck.

Kek you obviously know nothing about politics kid.

the one with no weapons and the girls purse is probably the most hardcore and dangerus one of them all cos you know the rest will gorw up and get mautre jobs and leave shit like that behind but that one nigger is probably from a middle or uppclass family so will keep his gangbanger attitude and will be some kind of white colour worker with a gangbanger attitude and rule every one with a mafia like grip

BritBongBurnOut

>like the cowards always do
>cowards
What do you think you are? Strong and brave? Kek

The Nike backpack team

The fact that you even care makes you an autistic retard.

Because it was an attack of assumption that I was a "lefty"?

5 pussy's that take cock

You post so much and try so hard, you know kek has gone out of fashion about 3 years ago.

Keep up with the times.

Also assuming I know nothing about politics, but yet I am not easily swayed like you with propaganda.

You know, if you stopped acting like a 12 year old, you may finally get laid before you turn 50.

minigolf massacre

Your obviously a lefty then, because you took offense? If you didn't care you wouldn't of seen it as an insult.

Charlie and the aspul chavs

This is b8.

lol this post though

Back Ally Ball Sacks

Coming from virgin neckbeard

Samefagging hard

The Funt Cuckers