how to make my dog lick my dick?

peanut butter

isnt it harmful for dogs?

I hope it bites your dick off

Peanut butter smells odd.

Cut it off and put it in his food bowl. EASY LICKING

idk ask your parents

your dog looks kind of autistic

You could ask my cunt soon to be ex-wife.

Explain please

story time!

pulled some pics from her message app of her and the family dog. Stashed safely for the divorce proceedings.

Once upon a time. She's a cunt. The End.

Damm....pics for proof? Even just 1

cover her eyes or something if you have to but post them.

Can u show

lurking in potential bread

Once things are said and done maybe but I'm not taking any chances at this time.

You don't make it lick.
Either it wants to lick and does lick, or it doesn't want to and doesn't lick.

Dogs learn by watching so you have to suck his dick first.

dubs tells the truth so get on your knees and start licking some balls

this

If you cover his dick with peanut butter, it will encourage you to lick it off

whot this

my brothers dog is fucking weird he loves onions for some stupid ass fucking doggo reason, so try rubbing onions on your dick

Mayonnaise is better than peanut butter. Peanut butter has loads of sugar in it, which isn't great for dogs. Mayonnaise is just fats oils and protein.

Fpbp

Moar Emma pl0x

That shit is so fucking good

on dog balls??? and do they still make it and or sell it

Hehe no xD

I would go with something easy to get off that you can reapply quickly like Hershey syrup or whip cream. If the dog cannot lick it off easy his next instinct is to bite at it. That's experience right there speaking

ok, on ur balls or just some meat juice that fell on your leg when you were eating bbq?

Peanut butter on my balls let the dog lick it.

bacon grease.

/thread

At first i thought this was a genius idea because of how long the flavor will stay on your dick but then I remembered I literally had to yell GENTLLLLLE....GENTLLLLE at my dog when I gave him beggin strips or he'd literally chomp my fucking hand

Also not a great idea if you have a gf/wife who gives you oral. Have fun explaining that one off when she goes down on you.

I mean you could probably dumb play your way out of the gf thing though until the dog is fighting her for your dick while she blows you, then it hits her lmao

Use your saliva, dogs love that shit. Juts spit in ur dick and the dog will lick it.