youtube.com/watch?v=ziTsjhO0o-Q
youtu.be/q6-ZGAGcJrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jordan is better than LeGod

>streamable.com/cogd

>westshook

>brow that low

We outchea

I'd love to put him up higher but you gotta give me better than a 7-16 record man c'mon.

Tell me about D'antoni. Why does he wear the stache?

>tfw no one will use my sick webm as the OP

that's better than anything 7kt ever made

Pringles sponsorship

switch Klay Thompson with Steph Curry and Kyrie Irving with Chris Paul

fr I'd get the pringles guy tattooed on my shoulder if it meant a lifetime supply of bbq pringles

are cavs the meme team

youtube.com/watch?v=ziTsjhO0o-Q

I can see good arguments for both of those suggestions. Especially the Klay with Steph one. Klay is the better two way player by far. I wouldn't be unhappy with that swap.

I'm reasonably happy with where Kyrie and Chris are personally. Chris is the main man on the Clippers and they're 16-7 in the West. Kyrie is right there, 16-5, although in the East and has LeBron on his team.

That's where my thoughts were anyway.

Imagine where the Clippers would be without Chris Paul. With Blake and DeAndre as their best players.

>he doesn't remember webm ops

>Curry/Nash
>Jordan/Allen
>LeGod/Thompson
>Durant/Horry
>Rodman/Ben Wallace

Literally who can ever beat this team?

Id take

Magic/Stockton
Kobe/Wade
Bird/McGrady
Duncan/Garnett
Shaw/KAJ

Over that

why would someone have a dildo wrapped in a napkin on a plate?

if by meme team you mean best team int the league, returning champs etc, then yes the team is meme as fuck.

It's crazy that Westbrook Harden and Durant are all MVP candidates. Just imagine if they were on the same team...

Damn...

I'd take
>nash
>igoudala
>josh smith
>tyrus thomas
>stromile swift

seriously who stops this team?

Yeah, they would win mad championships ay, what if they had Serge Ibaka too...

Dynasty...

A sprinkle of crack

Team chemistry is a thing you know, those guys hate each other.
My uncle works at a gas station in Oklahoma and he said KD and Harden rolled up on night early morning and KD left harden at the gas station when he went to use the bathroom.

>2. Russell Westbrook
No way, that's wayyyy too high. And Durant is obviously better than Westbrook. Swap Westbrook and Curry.

(I think it's very debatable whether Westbrook is better than Harden)

Maybe Harden was comparing his dong to the door stopper?

kyrie and love are too low and I know i'm biased as a cavs fan(only real non bandwagon fan here too) but they are legit top 10 players.

How come LaVine is the only not trash player out of the young wolves?

>swap Westbrook and Curry

>How come LaVine is the only not trash player out of the young wolves?

lavine is the 3rd best player on the wolves kid.

KAT and Wiggins are playing like trash the last 10 games or so, LaVine is the only one who actually tries to win

oh right i forogt about that you're right kat and wiggens are trash because of a 10 game stretch,

wolves should really try and trade those two deadweight and build around lavine...

Agree, you should send a letter to the wolves FO

Westbrook is a literal walking triple double, being asked to do pretty much everything on a much weaker team than previous years. Steven Adams is arguably the second best player on that team for goodness sake. They're still 14-9 in the West and had multiple tough close losses.

Harden is on a better all round team and has inflated stats due to Antoni system meems. 16-7 in the West is really nice though.

As for Durant and Curry. They're playing on the same team now, getting pretty much the same results as last season. That same team has Klay and Draymond. It's not like OKC has hard out fallen off due to Durant leaving either. I think that deflates their value a little.

Again, I think being on the same team as LeBron deflates their value a little. I have to show love to guys carrying much weaker overall teams to records above what they probably should be. Kyrie and Love not only have LeBron, they a lot of other great help around them. Love has been balling recently though ay, nice to see him fitting into the system a bit better.

You can only respond to this post if you've come back from a 20 point deficit to win the game this season

WO-HO-HOA THERE REST OF THE NBA, NOT SO FAST

>How come LaVine is the only not trash player out of the young wolves?

Triple doubles are a complete meme stat.

And it's not as though Westbrook's stats aren't massively inflated by being on an entire team that seems geared to maximise his raw statistics. He's on track to have the highest usage of any player in the history of the NBA by a significant margin.

You're more likely to score a ton when you shoot a ton.

You're going to get a fuckton of assists when you're a PG and your team doesn't have any ball movement beyond a single pass.

You're going to pick up a ton of rebounds when the team boxes out to let you pick them up.

>tfw KAT, Wiggins, and Lavine are playing well
>tfw Kris Dunn will never win ROTY

> Curry
> Miller
> Bird
> Dirk
> Love

how the fuck could you beat this team?

Dirk and Mike Miller are both like 40, dude.

rest of the nba are you even trying?

>Russel Westbrook
>#2
You faggots actually believe he's that high? Have you seen his 4Q's? ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS.

Somewhat. Although I don't agree on triple doubles being a meem stat. There are other players who are the center of their team like that though and they don't have 14-9 records in the West. Which could easily have been 16-7 or better with how many last shot games they've had already. He's also a great defensive player too which weighs in his favor over players like Harden and Curry.

Is this the Shit Defense All Star team?

Give him a break dude. You can see how hard he has too work in some of those games just to stay close in score. By the time 4th quarter and later on in the 4th roll around he's fucked. Even then he still plays really hard despite the fatigue. I'd say sit him more or give him the day off or whatever but if he's not out there then they're probably losing.

>tfw we're still winning games with Dirk, Bogut, Barea and half our entire God damn team injured because Carlisle is just too good

Rick pls. We need Fultz

1. LeBron James
2. Kevin Durant
3. Stephen Curry
4. James Harden
5. Kawhi Leonard
6. Chris Paul
7. Russell Westbrook
8. Marc Gasol
9. Kyrie Irving
10. Kemba Walker

>By the time 4th quarter and later on in the 4th roll around he's fucked
And because of that, I will not give him a break. That's literally his own fault and doesn't qualify him to be that high on the list. Why would you give leniency for this type of thing?

Non-meme list

>Bird
>shit defense

is this the smug dilettante posting hour?

Russell Westbrick is going to win a unanimous MVP and be forever compared in history to Wilt Chamberlain for all the stat padded triple doubles despite the fact that he is currently the 16th best basketball player in the league behind (in no particular order)

Lebron, le eyebrow man, Cousins, Jimmy B., Derozan, Lillard, Curry, Klay, Durant, Kyrie, Kawaii, Wall, Giannis, KAT, Harden...fuck I'm probably missing some more players that are better than him but these are all players who are >>>>>>> Westbrick.

Why is this allowed? Why is he allowed to ballhog and turn the ball over 8 times per game and still be considered a superstar despite shooting like .400 from the floor?

>Cousins

you reached too early, you really need to apply yourself.

Just because he plays for a shit team doesn't mean it isn't true. Look at the numbers. Cousins is the superior player.

People just want to make Durant the bad guy and Westbrook the good guy underdog, but fact is Durant left for a reason and thats because Russ is fucking garbage.

Choked in the WCF when Durant was pulling all the weight. Now choking the season for OKC because he wants to inflate his statline.

He's not a superstar. He's not a leader. He's a dunker. He's a chucker. And he's a choker.

Because that is called carrying your team. It's not his fault he doesn't have better help. It's not his fault he has to play that hard just to stay in games sometimes, let alone winning them too.

>pretty much the same top 10
>showing more love for Kemba and Marc

Okay, there are some there you can at least make an argument for but

>le 7-16 eyebrow man
>8-14 Cousins
>8-13 Wall
>11-10 in the East with Jabari balling Giannis
>6-17 KAT

Even Jimmy and DeRozen are barely arguable since they are in the East and have other good players around them.

how retarded do you have to be to put Gasol above Davis

He's retarded. Anthony Davis is a better individual player, but rankings should be in regard to the team aswell

Westbrook sure is ready to carry on Jordan's legacy.

He brought a new definition of "His Airness" in the clutch tonight.

>team records in a vacuum = value
Moot plz ban Australians from Sup Forums. Shaun Livingston is the MVP over Lebron he has a better record. Robert Horry was the GOAT and superior to Jordan.

wow look how easy it is to get dubs

You're taking things way too literally. It's not everything. It's a factor to consider. Along with how much help they have, player stats and intangibles. To any rationally thinking human being that would be obvious. Seriously, I'm starting to wonder if you have mental problems and/or are very young and/or are trolling.

Nice try though.

>says dubs
>gets trips

is that what we're calling it now?

right? check it out.

are you 14 years old?

what makes you say that

Quck Warriors fans! Name these three players!

faggots

that motherfucking utep 2 step, I hope when Hardaway works with Porzingis in the summer, that he teaches him that

don't you dare turn your back on him /nba/, he never turned his back on us

Lavine

>tfw JR Smith has a ring

get lost bitch

Harden's winning himself a ring and there's nothing you can do about it.

TMC - Hardaway, Richmond, Mullin

I even have a poster similar to that pic somewhere back from when I used to play bball and buy the basketball magazine as a kid. Also, >tfw killin it with Mullin in NBA Live back in the day

Thread theme

youtu.be/q6-ZGAGcJrk

>clutch 3 pointer with seconds left

You guys think you could make a d-league team?

say it one more time, i dare you

Are we back?

>Embiid is better than Okafor on offense, better than Noel on defense, and can shoot 3's
really fires those neurons

Ba$ed pr0cess

Who stars in the movie based on his championship run next year?

congrats, thats a good list

>being an old man
i was born in 1998, fuck outta here.

Wow this user is a legend with a legendary list, you got IQ user we need your opinions on more things.

is anyone else rofling. kekeroni. russel "airball" westbrick, get some iq

westbrook took himself out of kobe's son contention, Kawhi locked it up

1. Kevin Durant
2. LeBron James
3. Steph Curry
4. James Harden
5. Anthony Davis
6. Russell Westbrook
7. Chris Paul
8. Kawhi Leonard
9. Kyle Lowry
10. Paul George

>James that high

this is the best list

I love them so goddamn much

Kyle Lowry isn't even in the top 40 players. Wtf

Do yall honestly make these list only looking at the past two games? These are some of the worst list if we're looking at the whole season so far or even worse their careers