Any of you tried microdosing LSD?

Any of you tried microdosing LSD?

I did 10ug every monday/thursday for about 2 months.

It was an excellent 2 months.

How'd it differ from your normal everyday?

how hard do you actually trip whilst microdosing?

I took 300ug and thought i was a piece of meat inside of a meat grinder for an hour and then a thought i was a werewolf for about 5 hours. Never tried micro dosing funnily enough..

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I trip on acid all the time. I asked OP about how his microdosing differed...

Been doing it on and off for about a year now, started with shrooms but now will eat 10-20 mics once in a while if i need some creative coffee

I took 500ug of gold gel pyramids about 6 months ago, wild fucking ride. I believe in God now

>thought i was a piece of meat inside of a meat grinder for an hour and then a thought i was a werewolf for about 5 hours
did you really though

Intensified emotions, focus is insane, clearer thinking, more creative.

Intensified emotions can get frustrating if you have a very bad day, but the other benefits tend to help you overcome whatever the problem you're facing is quicker.

Colours may seem more intense and mood will be enhanced. If you're doing it correctly, you'll barely be able to tell the difference.

Took slightly too much on one occasion and it got a little scary. Being at work with my boss' belly swirling and me staring at it... Not ideal.

You don't

Not OP here, but if you get in the golden zone of dosage you don't actually really trip at all. Kind of just more of an enhanced you- more energy, more personality, more wit, higher thinking

So for like studying it would be good?

Only ever done 100ug and microdosed. Been depressed in recent times so I don't wanna go near a big trip until I'm in a good state of mind.

I took 1500 ug of fluff with 5 grams of shrooms, lol get at me

Yes I did, i felt and saw the bones in my hands fusing together and my nose turning into a snout in the mirror. I'm not erudite enough to explain the meat grinder experience.

It may not have been proper LSD though to be fair.

I've microdosed daily for a three month span. 10ug every morning as I woke up. My experience was awesome wit it. I had more energy, thought more creatively and abstractly, and was quicker with replies, mental math, etc. There was also never any visuals from this. I would say at such a low dose, it's better described as a stimulant than hallucinogen.

Understabdable. A lot of the time a good strong trip is all you need to overcome minor depression. But if it is a major chemical imbalance in your brain you may need an SSRI to boost serotonin

Yep. Very good. Can only be done every few days, though, or your tolerance will build up.

Got me through some impossible times at work, just being able to grind out work quickly.

Sounds like drugs.. i believe it

Completely agree with the stimulant statement.

How did it impact your sleep? That was the one side effect which actually caused me to stop in the end.

It got to the point where I couldn't sleep on dose days until like 5am, and that fucked the rest of my schedule. Relied on doses to combat my exhaustion as a result.

That was only an issue for the last couple of weeks, though. And is probs indicative of a lack of self control more so than a side effect of the drug.

Yes, did you get HPPD after microdosing too?

Well yeah, nobody is going to sleep on lucy

Any tips or tricks for going through 2 months?
Also, checked

thanks hun

Depression is what got me to try LSD in the first place. It changed my life in an unbelievably positive way. Changed my whole outlook.

I'm scared of prescribed drugs more than I am things like LSD, shrooms, weed. I'd rather find ways to properly utilise prescribed drugs.

I did. But it really has not impacted my life at all. And, tbh, I like it lol.

HPPD?

*blocks your path*

Absolutely. Shrooms have beneficial effects with depression as well

wow i bet your really cool

Sleep was only altered for the first few days. I did this during the summer and was always hiking/swimming, so I always wore myself out with its aid rather well. I actually got a raise and promotion within a few weeks of starting the regiment

I took a microdose at 11pm (yes pm) to do school stuff last night. Was able to fall asleep around 4am.

HERE is a secret:
When you're thinking before falling asleep, lsd makes your thoughts more sporadic, enhances phosphenes, entoptic imagery and other hypnagogic hallucinations. The KEY is to tire your brain out by forcing itself to think in cycles-because your brain naturally wants to jump from one idea to the next on acid. Think in 3-5 word song lyric cycles, or 2-4 image pattern cycles.

Alternate between that and allowing your brain to think sporadically- your brain will exhaust the chemical much faster and you will be able to sleep eventually. It does take practice

Hope that helps!

A ward of warning, don't take piracetam with HPPD, it makes it so much worse

Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder
(Always hallucinating)

I am ;)

Never think that upping your dose will improve the results. There is a steep drop off of the benefits you want in day-to-day life when you start seeing the hallucinogenic effects.

And honestly, I'd say take regular breaks. If you're gonna do 2 months, take a week or two off half way.

Make sure you keep on top of your sleep pattern. Marijuana yourself into a sleep coma if needed.

So guys I have a question. I take antipsychotic medication because reasons... Would LSD have any affect on me while taking antipsychs, or would I need to come off them and wait a few months before trying LSD?

Appreciate the tips - I'll give that a shot on my next dose day.

Dont ever touch psychodrlics . EVER. Period. If you brain is fucked up, your wires messed up then it will accelerate what ever the fuck is going on in your head.

I'm pretty sure that antipsychotics will prevent LSD having its usual effects.

How do you measure out the doses correctly?

To be honest, this was kind of annoying to do.

-Get some distilled water (annoying to do in the UK, easier in USA, not sure elsewhere)
-Measure out an amount (can be basically anything from 20ml to 500ml) and put it into an amber jar.
-Put your tab into the water.
-Put it into the fridge, shake it every few hours.
-Leave it there for like 24 hours.
-Measure out the right amount of water based on the dosage of your tab/amount of water used, swallow.

I used 100ug tab, 20ml of water. Would measure out 2ml on a dose day and swallow.

Larger amount of water = easier to measure out precisely.

As much as this is an annoyance, you don't have to do it often. And it really is necessary. Cutting up tabs is risky, and caused me to go to work high by accident once.

Microdosing is stupid and its a waste.
Just take a normal dose, and find the state you need to be understand how the bad things about you "could be fixed". Fix them in your head hypothetically. When you're done tripping, that idea will stay fixed.
This if done wrong, is also jow you put holes in your brain.
I trip once a month on about two hits, been doing this for years. It has cured me of nearly all of my depression and anxieties, and has helped my work ethic.
Microdosing is a waste.

Any recommendations for darknet sites?

I disagree.

I saw different benefits when microdosing compared to a standard trip.

Microdosing helped me with standard day-to-day stuff. How to work faster, how to stay focused.

Trips helped me with the bigger issues I had to work through. Motivation, depression...

I think they are two very different experiences with very different benefits.

I'm afraid I can't help you there. I used a pro-drug which was legal at the time.

is seratonin syndrome a thing with LSD? thats my concern with micro/dosing too frequently.

I'd never know here I found to buy. If there someone in Uberlândia to sell, here I am ksksksksksk

Absofuckinglutley it is. Its the main danger and the reason you need to keep reality near you with a breadcrumb trail of some sort.
People change important things in their daytoday prespective without even realizing. Not in the good way.

Unlike something like molly, LSD doesn't cause your body to release shit loads of serotonin. It does affect the receptor, but not in the same way.

LSD won't cause issues with serotonin imbalance.

Just stay away from hallucinogens in general tbqh....

Not a good idea if you are already on anti psych drugs.

i have a friend who can no longer smoke weed because it prompts hallucinations and other effects from a badddddd LSD trip

>What is the dark web

I tried LSD before I ever tried weed. Whenever I smoke, I get pretty vivid visuals. None of my friends report the same.

I knew a kid in Houston with borderline psych issues, nothing major. Hardly not even noticeable. He tried 4 grams of shrooms in college for the first time, fucked him completely up in the head. He is now on social security at 23 years old and lives with his mom, she has to take care of him. He had a complete breakdown and literally thinks he is Satan in flesh, the anti-christ. While in college, he was a football player and in a fraternity

Can you explain your expierience? That sounds kinda fascinating but I just can't level with "microdosing is a waste" thing

comon now who hasnt thought they were satan at lest one time on shrooms?

No, this is 5 years later and he is still completely fucked. Sure, egos loss shows you the piece of shit you truly are. But this is something completely different. He can't even cook his own meals at 23 years old...

Ego-loss*