Beating children is still legal in half of Europe

>Beating children is still legal in half of Europe

I guess this explains why so many people are constantly afraid of everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's literally nothing wrong with a disciplinary spank

fuggggg if green means they can that means Krauts can hit their kids. But it also means Ruskies can't

I dont know what to think. My two enemies haven't been on the different side since 1944

Maybe if Swedes had been beaten a little you wouldn't be such faggots.

Green means that it's banned

Ignoring the legality and morality. Is it common practice in any blue zone? Also physical abuse is still physical abuse which is regulated under ordinary laws so I assume it's not like they can whip out the belt and paint the ceiling red.

I wonder what practical differences actually exist.

I'm a volunteer in a primary school and a lot of the parents of the children definitely do hit their kids. I don't know how it turns out nation-wide but that is my anecdote.

To what degree?

Smacks on the bottom/legs.

I got fillips rarely and got shoved around. Once my dad kicked me when I was sperging out on the floor too.

I don't think it affected me in any way, would've probably turned out the same without them as well so whatever.

>literally beating the intelligence out of your children

degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=ONNRfflggBg

Physical punishment has shown to have negative effect on children. Studies show that it makes children dumber and angrier, which might explain your shitty posts.

doubt it has any effect on most people

it's not useful either tho

I only got beaten when I'd do something really fucking stupid and that was when I was a kid.Nowadays when I do something stupid my parents just don't care,my mom thinks I'm hot so she doesn't want to hurt my pretty face and my dad is too weak now to beat me and most of the time he's proud of his little boy

>doubt it has any effect on most people

Explain Anglos then

When you explain Swedes.

Nicest people on earth

Not in the slightest. Swedes are arrogant and cold.

t. visited Sweden for three months

It's legal in half the US too

>t. lying

>t. I expect people to behave exactly like they do where I come from

t. arrogant and cold swedes

i dunno, it kinda helped me.

my dad once caught me smoking and whooped my ass and i've never touched a cig after that

I can see why people might've wanted to distance themselves from you.

sometimes I wish my dad had beat me instead of making me live in the shed for 3 months without heating, only leting me in the house to use the toilet

Oh, this coming from a cuckold country

>t. argie Sup Forumsirgin

Funny. When I visited Sweden everyone was nice(except for the muslims). Truly goodhearted and peaceful people.
I heard anglos tend to hate everyone so your opinion doesn't matter anyway.

Deutschland best ally

*decent ally

You deserve better.
btw when I was there, I met some dude who couldn't stop talking about trolls who live in the woods and on the mountains.
Is that normal?

Two cucks in a shed.

It's not even banned over here. Court ruled that an 'adjusting smack' is allowed, as long as it doesn't cause actual physical harm.

>helping each other out against a bully
>cucks

Anglos are truly bizarre people.

Fucking hell. Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland and fucking Albania. Get your shit together. #NoSpank

Beating kids is illegal. A quick slap to the back of the ear/legs, to correct behaviour is not

Your peoples country is overrun and owned by foreigners and you follow a foreign religion

>my mom thinks I'm hot

and a bit mad?

you are insane

>That last image

Denmark lets its citizen carry guns in the open?

Who else /stillgotbeaten/ here?

Far from normal, sounds like a nutcase. The only western country where it's not extremely rare to believe in that is Iceland.

literally nothing wrong with this
t. dad used to punch my face

It's only illegal because there are so many dumbasses who think they can beat up their children.

Is Sweden the canada of Europe

>not beating your kids
Do you want to ruin their lives, Sweden?

Pretty much. Our anti-immigration party is getting ready to drop the immigration question (which was the only thing they cared about for 20 years), if they get to be a part of the next government. They also think that a nigger from somalia is just as swedish as someone with swedish heritage.