Going to be trying weed for the first time

Going to be trying weed for the first time.

Whats it like and how do you get rid of the smell on your clothes afterwards

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/ww3ehxrhjk7ecrcm4ghc4boo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you smoke outside, check the wind direction...
Effects can be found literally anywhere on the web.
Short but important advice: Go in without fear and with a positive mindset and you will be fine.

1. It's nice
2. Smoke naked

kill yourself afterwards. not the best mehthod to prevent your clothes from smelling like weed, but who cares? you'll be dead

Go and be 13 somewhere else.

It's like dragging your balls through a mile of glass.

>Smoking weed = You're 13
Go be a faggot somewhere else

Be nice.............you goof!!! and don't be gay........or be gay with your friends.(friends).ha good one...

>being afraid and nervous before trying weed for the first time=being a faggot
kys

Wear two shirts, take one off when you're done.

Hard to explain what it's like. Listen to god-tier music.

I suggest Pearl Jam's Ten album.

just be prepaired for an 'altered reality' not to the sense youll be tripping ballls seeing stuff but you wont be fully yourself. if thats an issue think before doing it. other than that just enjoy it.for smell i like using the fabreeze fabric cleaner, spritz a few in the air and walk into it like cologne

You don't.

As for what it's like, it's overhyped.

When did i say i was nervous you fucking moron read it again

This

also prepare for the demons to come back and stalk you and tear into your belly with your underwear and have voices in your head and entities in the corner of your room staring you down

Think of a good buzz from alcohol, but make it less heavy and more mind altering/spacey. Depending on the strain, you'll feel different highs, but that's the most general terms of the high.

How are you smoking? If you're using a joint or blunt, smoke outside and stay outside for like 5-10 mins after, but move away from where you smoked. Bong or pipe? Just don't smoke in a closed space, and the smell shouldn't stick to you for more than 10 mins.

Bro, hey bro, kush is my cologne bro dont cover that shit up, what do you live with your MOM or something bro. Gotta listen to Floyd bro, ayyy you hit that dark side of the moon brotendo and get fuckin lost bro so trippy dude ya i love weed smokin/tokin/chokin 311

its nice
wear a sweatshirt and take it off after or vice versa.
smoke outside
the weed smell mostly comes from your mouth

i've never smelled it on anyone other than when they're lighting up. sometimes a house can start to smell a bit herby if they blaze there all day, but usually i think that's bc they'll generally light incense.

it depends where you're at, and what you wanna get out of it. i personally try to think deep thoughts and go cool places, but you can also just hang out and watch silly shows. I recommend cleaning your house, going for a walk in nature, drawing a picture, or just listening to music, no visuals.

my rule of thumb is to pick one task to engage with, dont' get distracted, and try to engage with your subconscious.

You MUST do that using a bucket (gravity bong). I did a gravity bong the first time and boy oh boy, was it worth it. For the first 10-30 minutes (I couldn't relly tell time lol) I felt like I'd throw up, but everything else afterwards was hilarious. I had a great great time and things that I made up were simply hilarious.

>how do you get rid of the smell

Why would you care then?

Nice quads

And i agree
/thread

why would you make a thread if you werent? just do it

No Nooooooo Noooooooooo tom petty, sublime, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix , afroman etc
I suggest chilling somewhere secluded and with friends
Most def grab some munchies you might need those
I suggest smoking out of either glass or raw papers, juicy jay's are good too as far as blunts go which is a top recommendation juicy jays are again one of the best choices. Don't have that option? Then zig zags are best. If you or the person rolling is inexperienced I suggest watching a video first and using a wrap instead of an actual rillo. As far as the effects go it's kinda euphoric and it has a good feeling maybe some slightly more vivid colors. Make sure if anyone gets a little paranoid that you calm them down any more questions just ask

Personally I think it sucks. Whenever I smoke it changes my perception of the world for a few days and I generally get a very psycho, empty depressed feeling. Maybe I'm prone to mental illness tho, my aunt is schizo. When I don't smoke I'm completely fine.
>imo
>not worth trying

>Makes thread about trying weed on Sup Forums
>kys

Hacked Icloud Accounts
satoshibox.com/ww3ehxrhjk7ecrcm4ghc4boo

Just Iv the stuff pussy

Sauce?

Smoke outside. Depending on what you're smoking out of if you got a pipe or bong find a secluded place you know you'll be good at. Smoking a joint or blunt take a walk in nature, everything will feel spacey and you'll be in awe of the sounds of birds chirping and all the such. Go for a hike or just find a spot where you can jam an listen to music definitely bring some snacks. I'd highly recommend going on a hike and listening to the Welcome To Sky Valley album by Kyuss

It will turn your brain into an egg. Burn your clothes

Dont do that! You will get aids.

You wont get high.. Its gay and it doesn't leave no scent on your clothes...

Whatever it's smoked from will smell... But not yoy

You're a faggot.

Weed doesn't make you cool. But cigarettes do, so start puffing boy ;)

Get ready for prison you fucking criminal.

Ive been smoking for 3years so im an expert, it feels like your thoughts slow down and stay longer making things feels so. After that it sucks, nothing special but then youll find out that things suck even more without it so youll just end up being a useless piece of shit feeling apathetic most of the time and wonder when youll die

Better shut the fuck up before I call your parents.

There's a good chance you wont feel much of anything your first couple of times.

It's less than someone would expect, but if you explore it enough your high can give you a lot of happiness and fun, alone or with friends. You get the smell off by just staying 5-10 minutes outside a bit longer if you wanna play safe and theres no wind then go for 15