Did she really deserve 1 star for her netflix leather special or was it the alt right?

Did she really deserve 1 star for her netflix leather special or was it the alt right?

Make up your own mind here, not the whole thing, just the best bits.

youtube.com/watch?v=USb4nDeuXdA&feature=youtu.be&t=42s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0
youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY
satoshibox.com/ww3ehxrhjk7ecrcm4ghc4boo
variety.com/2016/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-1201932313/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No she didnt. One star is far too many for material she stole

Watched 30 minutes of it. Did not laugh once

Who liked Amy?

How did you even get through 30 min

>Watched 30 minutes of it. Did not laugh once
Why is she still famous?

>for material she stole
I don't think she stole the jokes on the special, noone else would have jokes that bad, no?

The problem with women comediennes is that typically they make jokes about being women.

There are actually funny women.

Amy Schumer is not one of them.

>netflix
Only a shit tier streaming service would give her a special. It's like getting an associate degree from a shit level community college, ONLINE, and then wondering why you're still a cook at Chili's because no one is hiring you for a real career.

You know, when Amy Schumer was younger all her friends would make fun of her for wanting to become a comedian.

Well no ones laughing now.

Yes user, we've seen the meme.

watch it and decide for yourself

the amount of time people waste caring about this is seriously mind numbing

she´s a jew

her act hasn't evolved past late 90's chris rock. Just replace white and black people with men and women.
And even then, Chris Rock reused the best of what tons of other black comedians already tried and honed. This bitch didn't even do that, it's just crude, grasping for laughs by trying shock the audience and then attempts to shame anyone who doesn't think it's funny.

And fuck the alt right and fuck trump. She's a shitty comedian stammering to defend a profoundly garbage act. Nothing more to see here.

She deserved so much worse than one star for that horrible ass 'standup'.
Just a load of stolen material and shit that even a middle schooler would not find remotely chuckle inducing.

She is the epitome of what people mean when they say women are terrible comedians. The only irony they can think of is that women don't always follow traditional values.
>haha, I'm a whore! I banged 5 black guys in the limo ride here
>haha, I eat like a pig sometimes too!
And so on. Women can be funny, and make jokes about everyday situations, but getting in the door is too easy for them so all we see is the shit comedians.

I'm a jimmy carter style liberal

I think welfare is necessary and mostly good (although im for reforming it to prevent abuse) and am for charity and housing etc

I got called alt right to my face because I don't think her jokes are fresh and original when they're not fresh or original

>load of stolen material
Got any proof? Not that I'm doubting you but is there a youtube link or something that shows the jokes she stole?

Go away Amy

theres entire articles just google shumer joke theif

jesus christ how are you so bad at the internet

xD

Used correctly they can be hilarious, its all about timing more than topic, shoving them all together in a whole "im just going to say pussy over and over again until someone laughs" is not comedy.

youtu.be/4eDxjxVl8S0

the dave chappelle special though

>when you cant afford netflix

>paying for Netflix

Was hardly funny. He's rusty and the material is so out dated.
Still a 3* vs her 1

>I got called alt right to my face because I don't think her jokes are fresh and original
So you suddenly became aware of the hypocrisy of your own party? Cool. Now you know it goes both ways and you can stop identifying yourself with a political party and just think for yourself.

Oh stop fighting and just fuck already

has she got fatter?

This is female comedy done right.

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY

"best" bits.

It wasn't funny, at all

See

SEE

nice one, thanks.

Thieving bitch. How did she get where she is today? Jew? That's the only reason?

This. That was the whole problem. What you saw in the special is what happens when she can't steal material. It's like when an athlete gets busted for steroids, then when he comes back he looks like complete shit because he's off the gas.

"my party"

my party died 10 years ago I'm well aware of this. Bernie kind of maybe has some similarities but I didn't like his pandering to sjws as well as he's too far left on a lot of things for me.

thats why I had to say jimmy carter style and not libtard sjw of today

Oh my god I never knew she stole this much, I love Patrice O'neals jokes too, fucking poltergeister.

You're a faggot for expecting someone to not quickly and easily summarize their affiliation

>Names the nearest easy to reference stance
>THINK FOR YOURSELF LOLOLOLOL :smug:

kill yourself faggot

that just tripled my hate for her

Mostly new feminism, and this type of regressive liberalism where any dissenting opinions gets conflated with nazi ideology. Shits beginning to turn around though imo

>Shits beginning to turn around though
explain

Jesus Christ, it reminds me of when Dee becomes famous

it's all the cum she's been drinking

People will either wake up and realize it doesnt work, or it will get so bad that civil war will break out. Either way, it will get better

Because women are funny you fucking sexist pig

sarah silverman has one of the greatest specials of all time (with cringey awful skits tho)

tina fey is a genius, pohler is pretty good but gets way overcredited

Lots of funny women exist. Schumer is a hack joke theif that gets to claim oppression when people don't like her. If she was a fake mexican man she'd be done by now.

Why does she steal bad jokes and then makes them worse with horrible comedic timing?

Fuck me, I watched about 15 mins of it, she stole so many good jokes and just made them so much worse. Original jokes are funny, she just fuckes them up so bad.

Tina Fey is awful what are you talking about

Sarah Silverman used to be funny but now is just a cunt

a lot of those jokes were in context of a story or a series of jokes and weren't the main punchlines, often just a premise

shes a cunt now yeah but jesus is magic is among the top specials of all time

tina fey rules sucks you don't like 30 rock that show is great

Dubs speak the truth.

Natasha Leggero is hilarious

So she doesn't know the difference?

How do we ruin this unfunny pigs career?

Shes ruining it herself, give her a few months

funny how all the republitards are so triggered by some cunt on a stage.

How can you find a fat pig that physically disgust you funny?

Whoever editted this cut out all the jokes and leftover only the noises?

Wrf?

Hacked Icloud Accounts
satoshibox.com/ww3ehxrhjk7ecrcm4ghc4boo

She's already doing a bang up job of that herself

Fuck off scamming cunt

that's not....what?

not so sure about that. netflix removed the star rating because of her.

Badum bum tishhhh

Fuck..

Why would you post this shit..

I just fucking eat, it's lunch time!!

Now I'm going to have to throw up from the fat blob...

Only cuckservatives hate her because they are sensitive little antiSJWs which makes them SJWs

Huh, she used to be kinda cute...

Women

Are

Not

Funny

Her shit is regurgitated and unfunny.

I wouldn't say most people hate her specifically, what they hate is being told they're bigoted for not finding her funny, when she's objectively unfunny.

Communist here, I loathe the fat bitch. Go drown in potato water faggot.

Go away Amy.

dane cook sucks as well

only shit that was funny was the mad parody of him

also amy stole jokes so fuck her

Sanders lost me when he defended Hillary over the email. And further so when he started pandering to sjw bullshit.

Might have actually voted Democrat had he gotten nominated, and if he hadn't gone off the deep end with the rest of his party.

This is exactly what I'm talking about

The alt right doesn't exist. It's just a scapegoat for when something liberal bombs.

>And further so when he started pandering to sjw bullshit.
The party really needs to get the riff raff back under control.

Tina fey is way overrated. She has some writing talent.

She comes off like she has a massive ego... which she probably does.

A friend of mine once said that she likes her because "she talks about sexual things", I fucking love girls who go sexual, but amy doesn't do it to be funny, she's just trying to be edgy all the time

it was a new low of mankind that day

Agreed... sort of. Alt right in reality were the Sup Forums style conservatives that were really pushing against the PC crowd on the hyper-left with edgy callousness to typical SJW groups- feminists, gays, "minorities", etc. It was all a push back from the PC wave in the 90's.

It was after all this that leftists started smearing them to
a.) paint themselves in a better light
b.) support their narrative for hyper-(racist, sexist, greedy, conservative, etc) people existing in america
c.) as a scapegoat for liberal bombs (especially for sexism ruining the election for Hillary)

Both parties do. Cut out the extremist elements from both parties. The party that does it first though, will win over a massive amount of moderates, securing that election.

Sadly, I doubt it'll ever happen. Extremists are easy to pander to. Just pick a few polarizing topics, grossly exaggerate their importance, and watch the extremists tear each other apart while you pass laws that will affect everyone in big ways.

Never forget the sketch about taking a drunk guy home from the bar and him being unable to preform but she fucked him anyway.

Amy schemer is a rapist

The guy was asking about specifically the jokes 'stolen' for this special, if any in fact were.

It's because she equates edge to humor. She can't see any difference or nuance between the two. This is mostly because she has no real sense of humor to speak of.

It's kinda like how some comedians/tv shows fully replace humor with awkwardness. Some of them literally don't see a difference between something that makes someone laugh, and something that makes them cringe. Not saying the two can't coexist in the form of awkward humor, but they are not identical, nor are they interchangeable.

alright settle down, you're overdoing it.

She's fat so I never watched her comedies to have an opinion either way.

I consider myself a liberal and she is dirt tier comedian. Worse for her political views

only funny female comedy

>republicans are nazis
how is republicans the same as nazis? didn't you just do the same thing you were criticizing?

>uses jew as a slur
>hurrdurr we're not nazis
pretty sure anti-antisemitism is quite central to nazism. unless you're muslim, you're totally deep in nazi territory.

This is what funny looks like. Funny and smoking hot.

>Amy Schumer in Talks to Star in Sony’s Live-Action ‘Barbie’ Movie

variety.com/2016/film/news/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-1201932313/

>>uses jew as a slur
>Thieving bitch. How did she get where she is today? Jew? That's the only reason?
How's that a slur in that context?

I read somewhere that she had dropped out of that movie.