Why are feminists so fucking retarded

Why are feminists so fucking retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

satoshibox.com/ww3ehxrhjk7ecrcm4ghc4boo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is a requirement

that is one ugly bitch

How is the free the nipple campaign retarded? They get equal rights to go shirtless and we see more tits. It's a win-win.

Why do they always say they're cute

I'm not even trying to be funny, she is genuinely sub par. Why does she lie to herself? She probably has a decent IQ, should play to her strengths

>feminist
>decent IQ

Gutted to see the photo's been taken down

It's fucking retarded as fuck

They are devalued and we are made uncomfortable

Went shirtless at a festival one time and these girls started complaining to me that I was allowed to take my top off but they weren't.

Told them I didn't make the rules, I wasn't stopping them and to go right ahead.

Apparently I'm a nazi, and they waited until I'd walked 30 feet away to tell me so.

So we should force other people to dress for your comfort? Sounds fair.

Because they are female

Yes they should. We live in a society with standards. Does anybody really want to live in a society without these important rules?

Hacked Icloud Accounts
satoshibox.com/ww3ehxrhjk7ecrcm4ghc4boo

Correct

Standards? Hah, women can't go topless because it makes you uncomfortable, but your hairy tits can fly free, despite how uncomfortable it makes everyone else.

Found the feminist

TAG! You're it.

What did yall do to her?

Her name is Maya Garrido and lives in Killeen Texas if you wanna look up fb

I'm not a fan of men going topless either. But I oppose women going topless more.

So what? Seriously, why should someone be told what they can and cannot wear in public because it offends some snowflake on the internet?

Don't want to see it? Don't fucking look. Same logic applies to literally everything else. But somehow when it comes to controlling women's bodies, suddenly it's ok.

Wait, why?

It's not as simple as 'if you don't like it don't look'. You already noted this when you implied men going topless is disgusting. If men or women expose themselves in public people see it whether they want to or not.
Any human being understands this.

Because women have breasts and men do not.

I kinda like her nipples do.

Right. But we're not banning men from going topless, even though a fair amount of people here have said it makes them uncomfortable.

That's not true. Lots of men have bigger tits than I do.

I see no proof so nobody will pay for that