Thanks Sup Forums for helping through high school! Here's a pic of me and my friends

thanks Sup Forums for helping through high school! Here's a pic of me and my friends..

that black-haired girl in the middle

which one are you

Good taste

The black guy in the middle

any pics of the girl in the top row second farthest to the right?

Yeah black haired girl in middle, then maybe the one behind to the left of her (from our perspective) then perhaps the girl 2 over to the right. Yes, I'd enjoy that tremendously!

more?

Is that you op? Hnnngg

>is that you OP?
>being this desperate
>being this retarded
>not reading the thread

I read the thread faggot. How do u know it's not her?

how are all of these girl just now graduating high school? they mostly look like fucking models that should be above 21.

i really don't understand how people are aging nowadays. my high school didn't look nearly as mature as these people do

You must live in a 3rd world country. Or else be home schooled.

>being this smug
>being a greentxt faggot
>then being wrong

CHAMPION FAGGOT

Reading and comprehension are two different things for you aren't they?

I can comprehend the fact that you didn't read the thread properly, dope

IG?

Your HS looks white as fuck.

Nice class. Except for the nigger.

>user asks "any pics of the girl in the top row second farthest to the right?"
>OP posts two pics clearly suited to social media
>another user asks "OP is that you?"
>you don't know the autist posting right now ISN'T the hot girl! There's still a 1/19 chance!!

Fucking stupid.

kat_booth5

That's actually all the white kids in the school. We were kind of a clique, haha. You know West Virginia.

You guys call yourself the kool kids klique?
Also, bunch of tan people there, wouldn't say they are fully white, specially the one in the middle.

wow. so much whitey it hurts my eyes

she's cute

I assure you, we performed in depth genealogical tests to ensure the whiteness of our group.

"You're not allowed in unless you let this prick prick your finger" was our motto, haha.

If anyone failed the test, we'd just gather round in a big old love circle and really just kick the shit out of em for a while, haha.

you should go back to facebook.

And instagram! Haha. That's where all these pics are from, haha. It's a lot like Facebook, but it focuses more on pictures and short videos, and less on discussion, haha. It's pretty great. You should try making an account!

>"all these pics"
>posts 2

Don't forget about the pic in OP! That makes three! Haha!

I'm definitely not just a shitposter bumping for an OP who disappeared half an hour ago! Haha, don't be ridiculous!

>almost 20,000 posts ago
Good job, newfag.

Where the fuck have you been living?

I sent this picture to your local gang task force. You're fucked now, darkie.

I want to smash all of their skulls. Normie trash

/thread

nah

he isnt black though
halfcast at best

Huntington? Yeah, I can imagine needing all the help you can get surviving that shithole. And I only spent a year there.

That's racist as fuck.

facts are racist

statistics are also racist

They may be facts but you gotta think about the income gap as well, fag

I'm sure all of the darkies just moved away. Kids do that, parents find jobs in other cities or states.

where I grew up, when your income isn't very reliable you kinda have to move away, and more often than not it was black kids that were subject to this.

op where you at