Which language would YOU study, and why?

Which language would YOU study, and why?

Body language maybe even cunt language

To fuck your 5yo sister

latin because then ill feel like im smarter than everyone else

chinese because its one of the most spoken languages, and i already speak inglés and spanish

probably mandarin or spanish

arabic because i always wanted a arabic gf

Good, good. I ask because I'm thinking about stopping with Japanese and focusing on something else.
>我愛麺

German and Japanese are important from an engineering point of view, so those.

I was never smart enough for engineering.

No one truly is.

C++

I have an Arabic wife. It's not that awesome bruh.

Can understand jaboobabob language now though.

I married her because early warning system for terrorism.

This

Portuguese because those young girls down in South America are 10/10

Get free bitcoin 0,0006 BTC per day, up to 1 BTC per day. Create your bitcoin purse in BlockChain and copy your receipt address into bitminer to start earning
Https://bitminer.io/1927051

The only reason to learn Japanese is to watch weeb shit without subtitles.

Japs do business in english.

Way to waste your life neckbeard.

Norwegian or Swedish because I'm one of those fags who want to move to Scandinavia.

only brazil speaks portuguese in south america nigga

You just want weed cafe.

Don't lie stonerfag

>tfw you already have JLPT N4 certification, but soon realize it's pointless if it's not N2 or N1.
Guess I'll just off myself then.

Good luck there; I personally have no interest in Scandinavia.

I don't smoke weed and if I did, I already live in Seattle. It's legal here. Pretty sure it's illegal in the Scandi countries but again I don't smoke so I'm not sure.

Learning other languages is horse shit anyway.

English dominates the business world, and anybody important who doesn't speak English has a fucking suite of translators.

And before you say it, translators don't get paid shit. It's shit tier work... like a secretary.

Make niggas speak your language like an alpha. That's what being american/english/motherfucking white is all about bruh.

japanese because i am moving there for work

Wow, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Scandinavia is only good for weed and hookers.

So if it's not weed... I just feel sorry for you.

I just want to go for muh high standard of living and muh nature. I like their food, too, as weird as that sounds.

Russian to join my common brethren in the 1940's

Wait till you get there and realize you made a horrible mistake.

Shit never ends up living up to the hype.

Nowadays it's mostly amphetamine and sandniggers around these parts.

Well shit man, I'm listening. Explain? What sucks so badly there? I'm a liberal so Sup Forums memes don't apply in my case.

I'm not talking Sup Forums bullshit. I'm talking experience.

I've lived in several places... one of them being Vegas. Every one of them failed to be anything other than "same shit, different wrapping paper". No matter what a place promuses, the drawbacks make it equal zero in the end.

The magic of life is finding something to hold on to that you have instead of losing it while striving for better.

... because there is no better. There just is.

Love what you have/are/etc. Because everything loses its novelty after a while.

Fyi: I say all this unironically and I live in Detroit.

Interesting point of view. Also Detroit isn't as bad as the memes. Downtown Detroit is great. I'll forever be glad I got the fuck out of the deep south, though. That was a good move.

Everyone should learn Finnish. :D

Umm... Detroit is pretty close to the memes man.

The center of the city Is all for show... the rest is basically hell.

I am and I promise, you just haven't seen it.

Typical Lebbit comic.

To be fair, comparable English conjugations are:
>dog
>dogs
>to the dog
>to the dogs
>in the dog
>in the dogs
>to a dog
>to dogs
>in a dog
>in dogs
>over a dog
>over the dog
>over dogs
>over the dogs
Etc.

Ergo gladium meum succa, stulte, funge putride, paedicator. Merda es erisque.

So why do you live there?

Finnish is just so alien to most people.

>MUH NATIONALISM!
Except you have some Spanish speakers in Blobzil, and you have some Portuguese speakers outside it. Good luck on the UY-RS border trying to guess if they're speaking Gaucho Portuguese, Rioplatense Spanish or a mix of both.

No matter what variety you learn, someone WILL bitch against it. You're better off learning Spanish.

House, work for ford, electrician, make 100k a year.

It's where I planted the flag.

Also I grew up here, so I'm used to it.

Not that alien to be honest. It's mainly "put a suffix instead of a preposition".

I can dig it. Cost of living is low I'm sure?

Studied a little bit of Chinese and Japanese, picked up a small Korean book to learn on my own but that didn't work out very well. Used to be interested in German, but writing Arabic looks hard.

Between those 3 languages?
Chinese (Mandarin) if you want to have an actually useful and applicable language
Jap if you want to be a basement dwelling weeb with no useful skills
Korean if you plan on living in LA or with Korean parents forever

source: Speak English, Spanish, French, and Mandarin

English Because I live near to the border.

german, cause I want to understand Hitlers speech without subtitels

Chinese because it's similiar to my main language :^) I'm european btw.

I think that's an oversimplification.

cost of living is such a meme bro.

You can be a complete piece of shit and be a millionaire living like a "king". It doesn't really matter.

I'm middle class. I live in a suburb full of fucking old people. I never worry about my shit. My house is big enough for me and my sand monkey wife (1300 square foot), I drive a 15 year old minivan. It costs me like 2200 a month for literally everything... including eating.

Do the math. from the 100k average I gross a year, I keep about 74k of that after I get taxed. If it's costing me about 26k a year to live, that means I have 50k a year in fucking disposable income.

You can't pull that shit off in fucking Jew York City, or Vegas, or really anywhere.

That's what I'm getting at when I say "find something that's close to you that you love and hold on to it, because you'll lose it striving for "better""

There is no better. You make better happen right where you are.

unless you think you can become as good as a native, then don't bother with something difficult. for a job, companies are going to stick with a native speaker instead of someone who is quite good after studying it for a few years.

Addendum: I mean yeah, there's niggers, but you get used to the jigs.

you get used to anything really. there's good and bad in all people.

>people... i know...

Probably Japanese to be able to watch animé without subtitles.

see
I beat you to it nigga.

>cost of living is such a meme bro.
>You can be a complete piece of shit and be a millionaire living like a "king". It doesn't really matter.
What do you actually mean by this?

people incorrectly assume that higher cost of living means better people in that demographic.

they. are. wrong.

Oh well that's retarded.

Futue te user, es stultior asino

I'm learning Japanese. I was learning 15 words per day and got to about 1200, but I took off time to learn the radicals and never got back into it.
I'll do it right now if my last digit is greater than five or is 0.

one more shot reroll

If you learn hanzi you learn kanji too. So if you want to retake jap after chink it is a good option

Jesus Christ man, using Sup Forums doesn't mean you have to roll for everything. Just do it. But nice dubs though.

"Just do it" doesn't work for everyone.

Clearly.

English, because I know english.

Sign language, looks cool on ur resume and u can communicate with black people.

Japanese, so I could watch anime without subtitles

so when do i get a buttload of YOUs for my funny post and get screencapped into history????????

OP here. I like what you're saying. I guess I was just overthinking everything.