twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How hard is it
ROCK HARD

it's ok as long it does not hurts your knuckles

Exactly 1.5 times as hard as she hit you

I love that mouth on the leftmost one. That "resting bitch face"

Fkin love this gif

Depends how ugly she is and her weight.

Think it's like Ugly out of a 100 * Weight - Tit size / 500.

It's called fishmouth syndrome, all feminazis have it

He should have punch harder

context?

>The innsmouth look

As hard as you would punch a man.

Equality bitch.

dubs confirms

she was old

Hard enough to get the job done
I've got six sisters and women assume they can pull on me what they pull on other men. My favorite to shut up a feminist bitch is a quick thumb jab right over the sternum

Old bitch stands to close

As hard as you would hit a male.
Egalitarianism.

Trying to read his PIN

It's only hard if she's a minor, she can sue your ass. If only it would be okay to beat the living shit out of teen girls out of either self defense or whatever.

Plus overall it's super easy to dominate a girl in a fight whether she's a stick, a fatass or in between. Just don't be a pussy.

If she really deserves it, hard enough that she will feel the pain without knocking her unconcious, let the bitch think about her mistakes

He wasn't done completing his transaction and she was way in his bubble.

Very rude of her to invade his space like that, it's using her body to say that she is more important than him so he needs to move.

Think about it like this.
Women are people, right? They're pretty much equal to us in all ways.
How hard would you hit a guy? That's how hard you SHOULD hit a lady.

Depends on the situation. If she's completely fucking rabid, you punch as hard as you can.

She post anymore nudes?

They're equal to men in some ways, physically. Their capacity for psychotic rage, however, is the exact same.

>How hard would you hit a guy? That's how hard you SHOULD hit a lady.

So just kill them?

50%, 70% at maximum is enough.

I think more women will go crazy and wile out, but be less destructive, but the fewer men are capable of annihilation. Despite all the thousands of years of reinforcing women are more emotional, It's really just they give into their emotions more. Men feel them stronger and have more self control, they know they can't act out and truly weigh consequences that women have never had.

When the weed smell too dank

>So just kill them?
Oh you won't kill her unless it's a freak circumstance thta you shouldn't worry about. Just get that satisfying punch out

>implying men can control themselves better
>implying humans in general aren't irrational sacks of shit
Deck the bitch in the fucking eye socket. That'll calm her down.

>implying your arms are fucking howitzers
You're not going to kill anyone with a single clock in the head.

It's normally the fall after the punch that causes the brain bleed. Lots of people have died after only being struck once

this dude's a punk bitch. he couldn't get her with one good smack so he had to go after her like a tard

It's still not a common occurrence. I'd take my chances.

About 5 lbs.

Doesn't listen to this. This is the video where grandma wouldn't buy and xbone for her grandson and she got beat.

40 fucking seconds of pummeling until he grasped the concept of feminism.

allow me to play doubles advocate.
he's super drunk and probably deserved it, so shame on him for retaliating. he needs to learn to take his medicine, how fucking dare he

>Caught on CCTV: Brutal thug punches elderly woman in face for 'no reason' in supermarket queue
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/caught-cctv-brutal-thug-punches-6441211

Advocatus diaboli does not mean ad absurdum; your argument is weak.

What's goin on in this thread...

Oh, I see

Equal Rights
>Equal Lefts

equal rights. approved.

When the marijuana smells prime hahaha XDDD. Get out with this fag shit

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

What???

He waited multiple minutes before striking.
More than enough

His son was threatening and saying he wanted to kill himself

dad was like "yeah right faggot, heres a gun pussy"

kids all
"fuck you dad"

That's depressing as fuck

hahahaha Indians. Bitches. The lot of em. This pussy is crying. hahahahahaha

>no reason

Dumb old bitch was invading his personal space. Her pushing up against him wont make the line move faster.

Yup. Don't encourage suicide, kids. Shit hurts.

what the fuck happened there

I'm all for hurting women, but you should hurt them in long lasting ways that might penetrate their thick skulls and make them think ahead a little bit. If you're not clever enough to be devastating or something, that's fine, but really sit and think if you get the chance to how you could have fucked with her life.

the answer was already posted you autistic fuck

A Thai man decided to shoot himself after he had been arguing with his father.

At 02.00 am Pol.Lt.Col.Athikom Apichainukoolkit- inspector of NongPrue police station- was notified that a man had been shot in KruaBoonRod restaurant. After notification the police officers rushed to the scene.

At the scene the officers found Mr.Todsawat Boonrod aged 21 who was the son of Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat Boonrod . He had sustained a gunshot wound to his neck, he was then sent to Bangkok-Pattaya hospital for treatment. The police then inspected the scene and found a bullet shell which they kept for evidence.

Also the restaurant had a bullet hole in the window. Police Senior Sergeant Major.Todsawat said that his son was playing games and he scolded him because he wouldn’t help his mom around the house.

Later he put his gun on the table and argued with his son before he ran over pick

i like how the middle guy is just like
> im out

How hard would you hit this bitch....

Thanks

kinda dissapointing he didnt entirely end going beast mode...thiose where some very lame punches all around

This image is hilarious. Good on him.

Infinite falcon punch hard

Lmao what are you talking about? He fucking rocked the shit out of her with that last little 1-2. His self composure is legend.

Lil story of my first and only domestic violence incident
>Be me with the new Mrs 6-8 months in just coming out of fucking constantly phase.
>out with her mates and she’s in a mood acting up.
>Comes home drunk in a mood acting the cunt even after I’ve drove 40 mins to pick her up
>Starts blaming me for shit, I tell her she’s drunk and she needs to chill the fuck out
>Gets more irate
>Tell her to Calm the fuck down
>Out of nowhere she slaps me fucking hard and my busts my nose
>without a fucking thought I left hook her
>POP n Drop
>Like a sack of spuds she drops to the floor
>FUCK!
>picks herself of the floor goes into bed and goes to sleep
>Next day apologises profusely and tells me she’s in the wrong for hitting me and she deserves it
>Sorts herself out never mentions it to friends and family, Literally knows her place and doesn’t get out of hand
Fucking awesome after 6 years we got married last month, She argues with me and doesn’t let me get away with shit but knows not to push me and knows when to leave it alone
Turns out me hitting her sorted her head and never really argued much after that in 6 years.

If a girl just slaps you out of anger AND you deserve it, you shouldn't be able to hit her back.
If she is just being a bitch and trying to make you her bitch, go blow for blow. Just launch cannons right at her fucking face.

Hard enough so the bitch gets the point...

Words never warrant violence

NAP violated, I will hit her with my McNuke.

thats a very good story...almost too good tbh

The rationale this guy goes through is the most logical in today's society.

>If a girl just slaps you out of anger AND you deserve it, you shouldn't be able to hit her back.
nice chance, roastie. you're an equal human being with me, you're a fucking grown up cunt, have some self control, or take responsibility for your actions. I am not going to play your pity party rape game where a man is supposed to be the superior in a conversation, relationship, or situation. You don't get to have special treatment whenever you please, while crying for equality the rest of the time.

It's true, but scared the shit out of me, I have temper but Im not a violent person.

She has fetched it up a few times and said she was out of order for hitting me because she was drunk, She even said if this was the other way round I'd be hung to dry and it's not right.

She's not violent like no where near so 70% of me quick hooking her was out of shock. She's never ever pushed me that close ever again.

>being affected by words
You are a psycho and need mental treatment. Your arbitrary "deserve it" bullshit leaves you free to feel you can attack me at any time without repercussions. The actual rule is words do not hurt you, be a fucking adult, don't hit someone unless you're prepared to get hit back.

>not being affected by words
How is it being a sociopath?

Hey, they want equal rights... hit them as hard as they hit you...

Is been good for me so far. Not that guy tho.

>Not understanding the larger argument
How is it being an elementary schooler?

Don't hit a girl any harder than she hit you. In all honesty, men are far more likely to go to jail for domestic abuse, even if she started it. Evidence that you were not the aggressor is your new best friend. It you are in danger defend yourself, but don't do too much damage.

It's like they are stuck with fish lips... I guess it's from all the frowning or something, every fucking feminist has them.

I mean like if you fuck her friend and shes pissed.

Good on him, he should fuck her mother and father too. Deserving a punch doesn't mean you get to give it.

whats the source on this? seen it before but never found out

What kind of PC democratic white knight are you?
physical communication is an important part of every relationship.
violence expresses your true feelings in a way that words never can.

It's cool, I'm that guy you wish you were who is aloof and in control of any interaction.

One can only conclude that he really loved this girl given that he suppressed his rage for so long, and then after crossing the red line too many times Hulk decided to smash.

Just imagine if this guy hit back for every hit he received from her. He would leave a stain on the pavement.

she wouldnt buy him a toy

Good, you put that bitch in her place off the bat

That's the thing I wouldn't ever call her a bitch she's not. It must have been a full mood but it was like that scutch simply laid a foundation.

It actually helped it's so fucking weird.

it's from the Jersey Shore.

As hard as you need to in order to incapacitate her (if serious) or as hard as the sport calls for if competitive.

good bait m8
no one thinks like this

don't hit women you fucking beta's, without women men couldn't live, fucking beta apes. We're lucky enough as it is to have women in our lives, and you want to go around hurting these fragile creatures? pathetic excuse of men. this is #NotMy/b/

Punched 2 in 1

The father was arguing with his son. His son was saying he was gay. The father and parents were upset. The father was like, just shoot me then! But when the father laid the gun on the table, the son shot himself instead. At the first instant, the father just thought the son had fired the gun, not realizing the son had shot himself. The father then falls to the floor in misery.

Do you have a cunt?
You sound like you have a cunt

>beating women is beta
>praising women isn't
Nice bait faggot

get laid so you can see how worthless that flesh wallet really is

How many times did you have to tell her OP?