Half of world’s Muslims are inbred due to generations of incest which has resulted in lowered IQ, mental retardation...

Half of world’s Muslims are inbred due to generations of incest which has resulted in lowered IQ, mental retardation, genetic problems and lack of social skills.

70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are inbred.
63% of Sudanese are inbred.
60% of Iraqis are inbred.
54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar are inbred.

25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.

In England, at least 55% of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins.

In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewlicious.com/2006/01/science-reveals-jews-fantastically-inbred/
patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2015/02/the-dunning-kruger-effect-are-the-stupid-too-stupid-to-realize-theyre-stupid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in related news:
>water is wet
>sun is bright
>niggers gonna nig

You deliberately choose a picture showing this guy in a bad day

Also you suck dicks

Too bad you should kys at twelve already

Because theres a higher chance of him being inbred than not.

This is one reason why only white land owning males should be able to vote

>[Citation Needed]

According to Christianity, we all the results of in-breeding, Nice Try OP.

Step one: go to google
Step 2: Muslim inbreeding
Step 3: click search
Step 4: learn something

Wat? Arafat always looked like an albino frog with aids

It's not bs, it's pretty well known Muslims have been breeding with cousins for over a thousand years now. What do you think would happen?

It's not uncommon for a Muslim family to have. Retarded child locked in their basement

>try to stir trouble by posting false statistics
Nice try OP. You're only allowed to marry cousins in Islam, which is bad enough, sure, but take it from a guy whose lives in Jordan, Saudi, Abu Dhabi, and now Dubai, only a fraction of people inbreed, and it's mainly the rich ones who haven't found other rich people to marry (it's their way of preserving wealth).

Fuck you, OP. I'm Muslim and I'm not inbred, my family are Jordanian and they're not inbred. You a damn lie.

I also don't:
>fuck sheep
>fuck goats
>fuck camels
>fuck anything other than humans
>rape European women
>go to fucking Europe /shithole/
>blow shit up
Fuck you, and fuck your faggot statistics.

but england has many imbreading rules, and rulers make the countyes polcis and decitions< also in some counryes wich poor comunications
, and in your way of thinking chinesse and asians has higher iq for no imbreding_ but gengihs khan has the 80% genetic expansion in those people.. also need citation... if people are stupid is because mainly on food and education. india as example, lots of genetic material of many sources, lots of food, poor education , so no geniuses there, al least not manyin compare of total population

Based on your reply I'd say there's a chance your iq is low due to inbreeding. Never said all Muslims.

What? What the fuck are you talking about, YOU POSTED FALSE STATISTICS YOU FUCKING RETARD.
I don't care if you said all Muslims or not, that's not the point.
Also, I haven't had my IQ tested, but calling someone's IQ "low" in a response in a reply to your retarded thread is gay, you aren't refuting anything that way, you're just assuming my IQ and doing a terrible job at it, get a life you fucking loser.

So you guys want me to state my statistics do you? Fine then

>www.fuckislam.com
>www.religonofpeace.com
>www.mohamheadfuckspigs.com

Technically everyone is inbred

You're retarded if you think that's true

Great argument.

at least they are not cucks like americucks

Kill ever Muslim man, woman and child. They are all scum parallel to jews.

That's because you were all born gay

What about North African countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt ?
Those are Muslim countries, i'm myself Moroccan and i'm not inbred at all and so are all my Moroccan friends
Explain yourself muslim hater

It's okay to hate jews and muslims. We all collectively want you away from our countries.

Clever

Sure, buddy.

D E V S V V L T

Why so ? I'm a well educated nice person.
Can you tell me why you don't like people of my kind ?

No wonder they're all so fucking ugly. No way natural selection could have made these mongrels as ugly as they are without systemic inbreeding involved.

Once again, you're either retarded from inbreeding or you didn't read the part where it says HALF. maybe you're lucky and part of the non retarded half. Then again you're too retarded to read the OP

You're bigoted, murderous sexual predators established by a paedophile

This is absolutely false
taqîya is when you are in death danger for being muslim in a country, you can lie and tell you're not muslim
please educate yourself

>

I didn't read half because it was bullshit

You're going to live a life full of disappointment if you think that is ever going to happen.

I say we kill every American because they're all evil SCUM like you....

Doesn't sound very nice does it? Fucking retard, you think saying that shit makes you any better than ISIS, you deserve cancer.

Kek I'm not American; so yeah, it sounds very nice.

It's the 20% rule.

14 Wounded After Illegal Migrants Storm Town Hall to Protest France’s Immigration Laws

This bread is stale and boring as shit.

>claims Islam is full of inbreds
>has not been on Sup Forums long enough to look at all the "I'd fuck my sister" threads
>all of whom are white

Yea yea yea bla bla bla, if you knew us really you'd know we're kind and homely people.
We don't fuck goat or some bullshit like that.
And the Prophet married a young girl that is right but he consume the union only when she was a real women

Back to JIDF

>Kek I'm not American
You completely missed the point you God damn retard.

>implying honor killings are a common thing among Muslim families
That's like me pointing a finger at columbine and saying that all American kids are psychos who shoot shit up

>Kurd from Iraq
Yea totally represent us Moroccan
btw still no link with islam

Found the inbred

>100% of the Southern States of the USA are inbred

KYS with c4 Mohammad

>mfw these faggots debate this shit
>mfw fellow Muslims ACTUALLY think trying to reason with these brain dead cunts will do anything
Just fucking leave them to it, let them hate, they will be the ones in the fires of hell inshallah, live well kuffars, remember to drink lots of alcohol to drown out you miserable existence.

Then how come they're not Muslim?

Hang yourself with a noose jerry

Because they're red necks

Not the worst contender though

jewlicious.com/2006/01/science-reveals-jews-fantastically-inbred/

>Myths and legends state a thing
>True

Pick one 1/10 made me reply

>" I don't have shit": the post

100% of Jews are inbred.

You're p mad about something someone said on the internet, can't really defend that

>Typical religious reaction

Well played user.

>im muslim
Why would anyone listen to a self proclaimed retard?

>he typed in all capitals
>must be mad
You also replied to me by assuming I'm mad, which I'm not. Once again, not refuting any of my points, once again making yourself look like a retard.
Literally (not figuratively) fucking kill yourself for the good of man kind.

Because I didn't self proclaim that I was retarded, I said I was Muslim.
I know what you were trying to say, but you're wrong and you're a faggot, inshallah you will be bombed.

Every single human being on Earth is inbred to a degree.
We spawned from est. 10,000 people as warring with other Homo and the Toba eruption killed most of us off.

>you're wrong
Yet you are a self proclaimed retard.

>I'm retarded myself, better call him retarded so I don't have to refute any of his arguments
>genius

Muslims cant make arguments because they are not rational.

But I'm not though, sorry you feel that way. Inshallah your whore mother gets cancer so she can't spawn any more of you.
I'd happily behead you myself if I knew who you were, filthy kafiroon.

Nice argument

hmmm weird thought

What if because we are all inbred, we are all like really stupid, but just can't realize it.

What if the aliens are all watching us like we watch a litter of retarded kittens?

You clearly said you were retarded though. Look at your posts.

What are you defining as inbred? All of humanity is highly inbred due to a genetic bottleneck in prehistoric times.

Ya know... Every human alive today has been genetically traced back to one single person.. In africa..

Id be careful about who you run around calling inbred cause we kind of all are.. Also in countries outside of the states theres an actual deeply held belief and stereotype that trump voters are all inbred.. Even by our conservatives.. So if you think thats absolutely ridiculous then think about what youre saying

Also inbred =/= stupid.

The problem with inbreeding isnt it "produces retarded offspring". Its that it amplifies certain traits which could be good for bad, and more likely terrible after many generations. But for populations, some biologists even believe a bit of inbreeding might even be good for the herd.

The amish have superhuman metabolisms because of inbreeding..

shithand detected

Because you come to my country and act like pic related. It's a free country and we can insult whatever we want. If you don't like it you can fuck off. But you won't fuck off because you're happy enough draining our welfare system that you don't pay into. We house you, feed you, build you mosques and educate your inbred children, and you don't show a hot of respect in return

Add to that, all the child rape, links to terrorism and general pig ignorance. Why should we like your people? You don't exactly give us much to go on. And you all stink of shit and BO to an utterly offensive degree.

Fucking muslims. Do one.

It is.

They also have six fingers on each hand...

liar

Inbreeding clearly didnt work for the middle east. Its an absolute shit hole.

Learn world history and you'll begin to understand why. Geopolitics aren't irrelevant, it might be easy to say "it's cuz they're inbred" or "must be all the Islam" but it's simplistic and intellectually lazy

So you can breed until you have large enough numbers to begin attacking your host. Just like cancer.

Not actually how cancer works

Never shake a Muslims hand. They wipe their asses with their bare hands

and you wonder why nobody believes your 'religion of peace' bullshit.

And Jews sacrifice babies

And descecrate the host

If you have a nation full of inbred retards then ofcourse other countries will dominate them geopolitically.

>doesnt realise american racists have a huge reputation world wide for being inbred hicks.

Lol

This.
My country wasn't affected by the refugee crisis, but they did breach the border, so we readied our AK's.

>simplistic and intellectually lazy

Point taken.
Cancer had a nice ring to it.

>the libcucks strike back: the post

Yet still spot on.

>denouncing the pleasures of the Earth you only get to experience once because a book said hell
You're dumb as fuck aren't you?

Hm. By the looks of this turkey sandwich, i'd have to say that its definitely inbread ;)

>assuming I'm mad, which I'm not
>fucking kill yourself for the good of mankind
got that contradiction there bruv

There is no plural apostrophe.

Saved
>/s

I'm not a native speaker so I couldn't care less

/thread

Are all of the websites patriotnews1.com or www.realfactsaboutmuslims.com or www.stormfront.com?

Not the most credible of sources.

>couldn't care less
with that attitude you aint gon get a job ya NEET

this accusation doesn't hold a lot of water coming from a european

patheos.com/blogs/crossexamined/2015/02/the-dunning-kruger-effect-are-the-stupid-too-stupid-to-realize-theyre-stupid/