twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sun
>moon
>closethread

Don't make me post the peppa pig ball.

>coriolis effect
you can test this with a gun
pls fuck off and die

how come if you fly a plane in one direction, you will eventually end up at the point you started at?

Actually, there are multiple ways to prove that the earth is indeed round. Eratosthenes even managed to calculate the circumference of the earth with nothing but a ruler, a stick and some travelling. And he did so more than 2200 years ago.

Now why do you believe the earth isn't round?

just debunked your shitty thread in one image.

now fuck off you retard.

Well, in contemporary English usage, "round" can mean "disc-shaped" as well as "globe-shaped," so, with that in mind and given the picture you yourself have posted as evidence, I'd say it's pretty obvious that the Earth is round.

Ha. Typical sheep. wake up, the government is fooling you all!!

Technically it's more of an oblate spheroid

every other stellar object of significant mass is a sphere or close to a sphere as no matter which side is facing us they appear round. so what op? we're the special retard object in the heavens that chose not to be like the others?

Why would I prove that to you whe there's money to be made off idiots like you?

I hope most people realize that the idea of the earth being flat was made as an ancient meme, not to actually be taken seriously.

There was never a time an actual agreement the earth was flat was made, it was more of a rumor among sailors.

>So you're literally pretending to be retarded

Wheres the curve?

Coriolis effect has proven to be random and can go in either direction in either hemisphere. Sometimes can be witnessed happening right next to each other. Water takes the shape of its container. Show me anywhere innnature it conforms to the outside of its container. No fake cgi bs from nasa or any other govt plz.

This shit isn't even good bait anymore. People who think this are either poor trolls or incredibly stupid, and either one is grounds for disqualifying their opinions. If you want to believe a planet is flat, GMOs will cause Skynet, the moon is a space testicle, and Trump is a good leader that's your choice. But don't expect smart people to agree or even debate the opinions of ignorant fools who would rather live in a fantasy world than go through the effort of learning how things work.

It isn't you fucking idiot gky u sad sad child

Where's your dad?

You're wasting everyone's valuable time.

Eound like the moon weve only ever seen one side of. Calculated like the sun was calculated to be 30 miles across a little over 3k miles away.

Im not fuckin retarded and I don't believe the Earth is flat, but can someone actually explain the size difference of north america in op's picture? Is it just a shop or what

In this thread no evidence to support a sphreroid or any other pear shaped planet. Just drop the t its a plane. Fixed

why do you guys wana think the earth is flat?

How do you guys explain moon phases?

The first pic was taken very close to North America.

That is very interesting...not something you would think of right away.

Thank you, I can't believe I learned something in a flat earth thread

>Protip: You can't.
Well.... Okay.... Have a nice afternoon I guess

burn

Is this a joke? Because if you actually believe this then you're fucking retarded.

>why do you guys wana think the earth is flat?

A lot of times it's because of a particular interpretation of a bible verse. Other times it has something to do with the government somehow using the idea that the earth is a globe to manipulate the average citizen or hide secret bases.

because muh conservautism

Southern hemisphere flight times, magnetic compass, north star, law of perspective, law of bouyancy and density, gyroscopes, astrolabe, the fact that over 1000s of years there is no paralax in any of the constellations, no ones allowed to go to the south pole. Plenty of reasons to think its flat, more than globular

Over 2k sattelites in space and not a single picture of earth thats not a cartoon

It's all CSGI bullshit. Wake up, sheep.

Pilots, ship captain, railway engineers, and bridge engineers never account for the curve in their profeesional lives. Worlds longest bridge over 100 miles. Not a single inch accounted for curvature. Railways only work on lvls.

> no ones allowed to go to the south pole

Nobody's stopping you from leaving for the South Pole right now, you lazy fuckwit.

Im agreeing with you. Supposedly thousands of satellites in space and they cant provide one real picture

You don't know anything about anything. You just know what you've been told. Have ya ever been to space, fuckhead? So you don't fucking know.

Last independent explorer to try to explore it was arrested and detained. Yarl andhoy

> Railways only work on lvls

Right, no railway ever went uphill.

Anyway, the direction of the force of gravity is perpendicular to the curvature of the earth. So at any given point on earth, "level" is a tangent plane to the spheroid.

Takes tons of effort for trains to go up hills thats why they always try to avoid mountains. Usually build tunnels.

Seriously? You think that's proof?
Meh. I rotated the globe a little too much for the 2013 image, but you should get the point.

When standing on the beach, why do the ships sink below the horizon? If the Earth was completely flat, you would be able to see a ship far away, even when using binoculars. This isn't the case.

Muh gravity theory. Not a law. Trying to subterfuge an actual law. Law of bouyancy and and density.

>Prove to me that earth is round.
>
>Protip: You can't.
Only if you know nothing about wave propagation in LOS frequencies, or can't into the Pythagorean Theorem. If you don't know either of these things, you're right, I cannot prove it to you, but you're celebrating your own ignorance and wearing it like a badge, instead of being properly ashamed of not knowing when you have more access to more information that literally every generation that ever came before you put together. You're dumb in an age where it's easy to be smart. Congratulations on being a failure.

That's a NASA fake photo. Nice try

shopped

While not what came to mind, the effect I was going to mention essentially does the same thing.
I was simply going to say you can get this effect with a different lens on a camera. (It's pretty much the same effect you get from turning up Field of View in a video game. (Fish eye lens effect)

Law of perspective. Look it up and become familiar with it. Do buildings or ships that are very far away ever seam to tilt away from you. >protip youll never see the curve

"Perspective" is the typical answer, or claims that you've never seen it.

and if you just look at the horizon you'll see it's not flat anyway
tl;dr OP never left his house

The horizon is flat. Its called sea level for a reason. And also a reason we derive all measurements above it for a typical reason

this photo clearly shows the earth is a circle. if it was flat it would have corners.

ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls

you are talking about the fucking water effect aren't you. fuck you.
Shoot a fucking gun you fucking mentally ill piece of shit. there are even vid on it on youtube

ever been to the edge of the planet?

Sun and moon same size and about same distance or sun 400x bigger and 400x further away?

Nah UN wont let me.

what are you

Here's a video of a camera attached to a rocket that launched a few days ago. No breaks in the video. It's using a normal camera. Shows several off angle shots that could never be contorted to be 'fisheye' bullshit that you days like to spout.

youtu.be/c5wWW0hw-gA

So Aristotle was wrong? The earth is not spherical? What the hell. You guys have shattered my faith in science. Feels bad man.

Yeah, just like the Bible was written 2000 years ago. Time to stop the myth about round earthers.

fake by the Illuminati

Do you understand how focal length a of cameras work? If you do, then that's your answer. If you don't, at shorter focal lengths, to get the same sized image, the camera would have to be much closer to the subject. This would make the features look larger.

Because gravity exists, the whole flat earthers society is just retarded. Why would ever anyone want to tell us the earth is round if it would actually be flat? And if you disproved round earth by pretending gravity does not exist, let me disprove flat earth by pretending it does you dumbass

Make an actual argument buddy. The reason they disappear is because the Earth is blocking it.

CGI bullshit.

I meant to write you gays, not you days.

"perspective" isn't even an argument. And if they say some dumb shit like "the human eye can't see that far" then I'm done arguing with them.

Posting nasa propaganda here already. Nice shill

You ment Science

If you are genuinely unsure about such a thing, nobody can prove it to you.

I'm not saying it is, I'm just saying what I've gotten as responses. These people don't want proof, they want to tell others they're wrong.

It ain't. Bunch of cgi, and fish eye lens from NASA.
A bunch of awakenings, and questioning everything happening. It's good tho.
Yeah, check out Operation Mocking Bird.
CIA starts disinformation program.
Operation Fishbowl.
It's basically the firmament that God built.
"Scientists" call this Van Allen radiation belt. Moon landing fake.
Last but not least. Operation Highjump.
The edge of the earth.
Ufo are tech and or hologram from this earth. Aliens are demons. Cloning humans are empty vessels for demons. So are androids. Sex dolls looks creepy and real. Soul less beings.
Fallen angels run this world.
Isaiah in bible knew difference of a circle and ball.
They want a ww3 cause they have the tech and finish the clones and transhumanism stuff rdy for demons to enter and have a vessel to enter this world and claim it. Alien invasion will be a false flag or a real event but from the elite, illuminati, freemason(same evil),
They will use suppress tech to make it happen, aliens will save us and bring us tech and there..there will the transhumanism will begin cause ww3 will be nukes and destroy this world so the ayy lmao will stop the wars and be nice and give us tech. Yeah right.

Then there is absolutely nothing that will convince you, except actually going out into space. Then you'd say that the windows are fake video screens. Then if you went out in a space suit, you'd say the visor is a VR screen. You insufferable faggot.

>Law of bouyancy and and density.
Take a large plastic container that you can fill with water and seal and still handle with ease, such as a 2-l soda/pop bottle.
Fill it with water.
Put something in it that floats, like a cork or piece of styrofoam.
Start tossing the bottle in the air with rotation so that the floaty thing ends up at the bottom while the bottle is in free-fall.
Notice it doesn't rise until caught.
It's not buoyancy without gravity.
In science, you experiment before shooting off your mouth...
...if you care about your reputation.

>The US covers almost the whole surface in the 2012 picture

Why does water take the shape of its container? These flat earthers say science is incomplete (BC they can't read a book) so just make up shit

Commercial satellites are observable from Earth in such a way only explicable by a concentric orbit
Prove me wrong without using a "conspiracy theory"
You can't

God damn I can't wait until suborbital commercial flights are a thing so you dumb fucks can see it for yourselves. Then you'd just pretend the windows are video screens.

you also get it from just moving the camera back and zooming in or cropping the image so the globe is the same size in the frame.

Prove to me that the earth isn't hollow

You cant

Dunno fam, there was some weird parts.

You can repeat the experiment today. There hasn't been a single flat earth theory that hasn't been debunked.

Flat earth is a result of Poe's law.

>Show me anywhere innnature it conforms to the outside of its container.
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPvdNbftOY

Do it yourself you LARPing faggot. Different focal lengths. The basics of camera technology shit on your entire world view.

My god you are retarded

>Its concave I am your lord
fucking hell I lold. I love that guys videos. pure ASMR crazytime.

Can anyone be sure those are really NASA images?

Can someone sauce these pics to an official NASA post?

How do you explain time zones then?
How does the sun set at different times at different parts of the earth?

Congratulations on proving nothing fools. You shit heads don't know anything about ROUND EARTH much less FLAT EARTH. You're just brainwashed.

why if you go in a straight line do you eventually wind up where you set off.

stop it.

it makes far more sense given all of the obvious evidence from our senses and the concept of gravity and the entire science of cosmology and astronomy to be explained by earth being a globe

It was proven in 1519 when Magellan's crew arrived back in Spain

They are but they are taken at different distances which causes this effect.

>what is focal length