Truth is you fucked up and you're too pussy ass bitch to admit it. Trump is a fucking CUNT. If you voted for him...

Truth is you fucked up and you're too pussy ass bitch to admit it. Trump is a fucking CUNT. If you voted for him, you are too. If you EVER mention you admire or support Trump IN ANY WAY for the rest of my life I promise to pound you in the side of the fucking head full force.

I'm an American. You aren't. Praise Trump you get DROPPED. Hear that, cuck faggot Republicans? This means YOU.

So SHUT YOUR FAGGOT TRUMP ASSES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrMkezVc0HQ
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck u faggot op

in b4 TrumpBotā„¢

Bump for Trump's cocksuckers.

Right in the side of the fucking head like a liberal cannonball. Eat shit fucking SOFT Trumpcunts! Eat shit!

Long live the God Emperor and your president Donald Trump.

Come at me bro

Shut the fuck up pussy

Don't blame me. I voted for Bernie in the primaries and then didn't bother to vote in the general because I knew Hillary had a lock on Virginia.

Bump to remind Trump's fucking pussy ass cucks that liberal left America OWNS YOU. Fucking queen faggot dickless conservatives.

That all you got vagistat?

Obvious bait, but i dont see Hillary being better at all. Hillary has been conditioned to do all the shadiness behind closed doors. At least with Trump you see his shadiness play out. Hillary wouldve fucked America in her own clandestine ways, using her power for her own personal fetishes. Trump is using it for his fetish of power, but he says a lot of things publicly that he shouldnt, which notifies us his ulterior plans. Hes too dumb to know what to say and what not to say; hes too dumb to succesfully pull off clandestine shadiness.

No you're just a faggot.

MAGA

when you finally get laid and knock up the fatty you're gonna be sad abortions are illegal.

I admire and support Trump

very low energy

sad

Most Trumpites are bitter losers who want society to literally die. They wanted WW3 and 0% job growth and a collapse of the energy economy.

Married .father. Wife weighs 100 lbs

Stay mad commie

(not OP, by the way)
Only thing wrong with this pic is that pilgrims came to America and fought the war of independence to free ourselves from the rule of the King of England... Seeing Trump on a throne like a king is just not right...

lol. his bitch will be so fat she'll be one of those that gives birth in tub by accident because she didn't even know she was knocked-up. It'll be a redneck abortion - i.e. they feed it to the 7 hounds that live under their delapidated porch

is it his fatness, bankruptness, the fact that his dad was a success? whats the appeal?

where did you get a 100lbs anime pillow jesus christ thats impressive, Mr Alt Right.

What is with America's presidential system? Seems like you guys hate every president you get.

Everyone who hates libtards should watch this

sure, kid

Cuckfag Trumpcunts got SHIT.

Yes, Hillary WON. The LEFT won, because we OUTNUMBER YOU 4 to 1.

The offer stands, cucks. Praise Trump publicly, eat half ypur teeth with a sickening bone crushing fist to your face.

YOU ARE NOT AMERICANS. FUCKING LIVE WITH IT TRUMPCUCKS.

Lies. Everybody knows you're a closet cuck who is secretly into niggers cocks fucking your wife's 245lb fat ass. Back to your containment board, filthy inbred trash.

The only reason I need is upsetting our very special snowflake, namely OP

sorry pal, but we all know your almost quads are the best thing that will ever happen to you.

Heil Trump! Heil Victory!

Trump's cucks are faor game America! BEAT THEIR FAT SLOW ASSES.

Cry about it you cucksucker

Lil Trump cunts you better stay home. This country does not want you here.

"upsetting " an obvious, anonymous troll on the internet? Really setting the bar high, aren't you? Careful you don't let all that ambition bring you down.

>Only thing wrong with this pic is that pilgrims came to America
the pilgrims came to america because they wanted religious freedom, they were still loyal to the crown. that stuff only came later when they felt treated like second class citizens with unfair and high taxes.

take this fucking shit to Sup Forums where it belongs.

We president now.

No one cares what you silly snowflakes say anymore. Drown in your own bullshit.

Oh wow, you've convinced me to change my ways. It's not like you're an obvious outsider who's spent no more than 2 minutes here and have absolutely no clue how things work here or anything.

the pilgrims didn't want religious freedom at all. They wanted a place where theirs was the only religion. Big difference.

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

OP is a giant fagget

you're memes are getting weaker and weaker, friendo.

true.

Wait, people on Sup Forums are anti-trump? It's been a while... wtf happened? Not saying you gotta love the guy but...

Kek is love. Kek is life.

Fucking find me faggot. Trump for president 2020.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT
UCK OFF FAGGOT
CK OFF FAGGOT
K OFF FAGGOT
OFF FAGGOT
FF FAGGOT
F FAGGOT
FAGGOT
AGGOT
GGOT
GOT
OT
T
TO
TOG
TOGG
TOGGA
TOGGAF
TOGGAF F
TOGGAF FF
TOGGAF FFO
TOGGAF FFO K
TOGGAF FFO KC
TOGGAF FFO KCU
TOGGAF FFO KCUF

MAGA

Plot twist: OP isn't old enough to vote.

You're a fascist. Get over yourself.

Lmao shitstained buttrage

who knows man, it's trolls trolling trolls, always has been

Maniacs are governing america?

Does anyone got a gif where that antifacunt get smacked?
That would be nice

look around. all you see are "wwyd", "cock/cum tribute" and "share pics of your wife/gf" threads. What do you think happened? cucks happened. actual cucks. like, dudes who like to watch other dudes rail their girl. with cuckery comes leftism, and vice versa. that is, in a nutshell, what happened to Sup Forums.

Congratulations for you and those like you losing the election for your party.

OP - you know the rules.

Leave your door open, or GTFO

>t. Pic Related

lol. all of that stuff was here in spades at the height of Sup Forumss trump boner. You're just a limpdick retard that blames literally everything on scary "leftists".

Wha...?
Oh lawd

Confirmed - OP is still a giant fagget.

Accurate.

Loool this is beautiful. I can just imagine you typing this out with tears in your eyes and trap dick in your ass.

>leftists
>scary
pick one
also
>implying i'm on the right
you're the reason trump won btw

>hes too dumb to succesfully pull off clandestine shadiness.
Perhaps, but he's an effective smokescreen for the shady shit being done by both parties.

People care more about his tweets then their constitutional rights being violated. Nobody seems to give two shits that now isps can sell all your online activity wholesale, and with it being personally identifiable information.

OP - who is paying you to shill here?

They're paying you way too much.

>Truth is you fucked up and you're too pussy ass bitch to admit it.
Watch out anons, we have a class-9 tard here who doesn't know how to spoken.

nigga please, I didn't imply anything at all. Btw, I voted for trump, whereas you appear to be neither left nor right wing? Make up your mind you worthless cumgargler.

The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists moved the doomsday clock to 2.5 minutes to midnight after Trump was elected. That's the second closest it has ever been, and the closest it has been in almost all of our lifetimes. Because of Trump, we are the second closest we have ever been to total nuclear war.

This is classic leftist attitude. Cry and call people names like an angry child. This is why you lost, this is why every social movement you cause fails, and this is why no one takes you seriously and laughs at you on the internet. Game over, time to move on and accept your loss like the "cuck trumpcunts" had to with Obama. Why are you still fucking crying...

FUCKING GENIUS
U
C
K
I
N
G

G
E
N
I
U