Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

racist

>Sweden telling Poland to stop stealing shit

Your gf didn't belong to you mate

>LE FUG POLES :D:D:D:D

shoo shoo Sven

Tell the Albanians stop living in Poland then.

Poles have come and gone. It's gypsies who steal now.

>Professor Andrzej Rottermund, manager of the Royal Castle in Warsaw, claims that the Swedish army robbed Poland of her most precious goods - thousands of works of art, books and valuables.[22] Most of these items have never been returned to Poland, and are kept both in private Swedish hands, and in Stockholm museums, such as Swedish Army Museum, and Livrustkammaren. Almost all cities, towns, castles and churches in locations where Swedish troops were stationed were destroyed; and as prof. Rottermund says this can be seen even today, as in guides to many Polish towns and cities one will find a note that says "object destroyed during Swedish invasion". From the Royal Castle in Warsaw the Swedes stole app. 200 paintings, a number of carpets and Turkish tents, musical instruments, furniture, Chinese porcelain, weapons, books, manuscripts, marbles, even dresses of maids and door frames pulled from walls.[22]

That is not a Lithuanian flag

They shouldn't have resisted the partition

disgusting, we should have traded Sweden to the Soviets in exchange for Poland after the war

Why would Sweden help partition Poland

>Russia wants to partition Poland
>Germany wants to partition Poland
>Sweden wants to partition Poland
I'm sensing a general trend of subhumans not wanting Poland to exist.

Never happened

>the Swedish army robbed Poland of her most precious goods
>her

~uguu polan-chan~~

>pole thief meme

back to 2009 with you

Gee lithuania, you look different, did you get a haircut?

This is now a Poland love thread.
>first codified Constitution
>one of the most free societies in Europe during an era when Absolute Monarchy was the norm for government
>part of the reason why Russia wanted to partition them was that their serfs were escaping to the Commonwealth
>literally saved Europe at Vienna WITH THE LARGEST CAVALRY CHARGE IN HISTORY and gets almost no credit for it anywhere
>last bastion of Christianity in a continent stripped of its identity and maligned with the soul sucking culture-killing malaise that is atheism

Are the jagellions real? What happened to them?

Wut?

got POLE'd

>literally saved Europe at Vienna WITH THE LARGEST CAVALRY CHARGE IN HISTORY and gets almost no credit for it anywhere
The poles definitly deserve credit for leading the Holy Alliance, but that cavalry charge neither saved Vienna (the ottoman army was actually already routing by that point and their right flank had been crushed) and most of the cavalry of it wasn't polish.

Tell me the story please. Poland so fucking broken in eu4

fuck off

wymieniamy :DDDD :----------DDDDD

Last king of Piast dynasty died without a legit heir, so the nobles seized power. The dukes of Lithuania and Ruthenia accepted Polish crown from Polish nobles, Polonised themselves and Poland acquaired entire Duchy of Lithuania(Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine and Smolensk) From this time it was known as Poland-Lithuania and later just Poland.

Was legit one of the great powers hey. So the Lithuanians were the jagellions? Guy said they got pole'd. What happened? Are there still some now?

Jagiellons or Jagiellonians were a dynasty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jagiellonian_dynasty

Don't know if they still exist. By POLE'd I meant that they literally enforced Lithuania to become Polish subject and a simple state.

Huh. So they basically got eaten by the Habsburg's. Sad!

Can you vocaroo Jagiellon for me please?

"Yag-EE-awn" IIRC

It's painful to watch anglos trying to write phonetics

Do you have fazole jantarowe?

I have a lizak malinowy in my pants, your mom really enjoyed it

well then do it yourself

>lizak malinowy in his pants

lel, it will stick to your dick. dumb polack :DDD

Okay heres how you read Jagiellon

>J
>a
>g
>i