So guys I've had a nail fungus for like 6 months, have been on terbinifine for like 6 weeks...

So guys I've had a nail fungus for like 6 months, have been on terbinifine for like 6 weeks, then stopped for like 3 months. now I'm back on it but its not working and its starting to spread, do you guys know of anything i could use on my nail directly to kill this shit?

You couldn't just Google this?

bumping with tits

none of it was very helpful

You're retarded.

mestizo detected. it looks fatal jose.
t. dermatologist

it all said to rub lotirmin and tea tree oil on it, or said nothing helped.

And did you try that result?

Oral antifungal medication was the only thing that shifted mine permanently

haven't gotten tea tree oil yet, but was wondering if there was any other store bought anti fungal i could get that is specifically for nail fungus. lotrimin is for athletes foot, and i saw similar stuff but all of it had fine print that more or less said it was ineffective for nail fungus

So, no, you haven't done anything and you expect us to give you all the answers.

interesting, haven't heard anything like this, do you remember which one you used specifically by any chance? thank you

i just said i've been taking terbenifine for months at this point asshole, and was hoping for a word of mouth review i can trust on an item i can use directly on the nail. and i've been buying medicines and realizing they are bullshit

goddammit the only fucking threads that get any attention are fucking bait or fucking traps, i hate this goddamn place so much

You need to put the fungus finger into your poopchute so that the poopy doopy bacteria can kill it off. Should take about 90 mins - you're welcome OP

ohhhh no way, i completely forgot ! thnx user :D!

Use tea tree on the nails, take three drops of oregano oil in water daily and try a calcium supplement to raise your blood pH. Results might take a month or so.

Clean out from underneath your toes very thoroughly, like dig in there and get as much of the nasty out as possible

Buy a thing of Vicks Vapor rub and put as much under your nails as you can, has tea tree oil in it (natural anti-fungal)

Throw away all your shoes, the fungus gets in them too.

Wash all your socks in heart water

Give it a couple of weeks and it will clear up on its own

Checked

thank you guys for legitimate responses, will do.
anything else i should do considering its only on my fingers?