When did you realize that Sup Forums is basically le contrarian board like the rest of this website and that everything...

When did you realize that Sup Forums is basically le contrarian board like the rest of this website and that everything that is objective shit like BvS and Suicide Squad will be encensed here?

>contrarians calling themselves patricians

how does it feel to be an edgy teenager? how's that quest for recognition going?

>Review cucks and marveldrones still mad they took the L on suicide squad

Everything is praised and shat on here, you stupid retard.

>Suicide Squad will be encensed here
sage

Around the time they turned a dumb Batman scene with silly dialogue into a massive meme

Yeah, and the best movie of the year was mocked here for ages and it bombed as a result of all the misogyny.

>objective
That is a three syllable word for any thought too big for little minds

>waaahhh why doesn't Sup Forums agree with me and my overrated marvelflicks!!!

When did you realize that if:

A. If you can't please everyone all the time
B. Sup Forums (and by extension, Sup Forums) is sufficiently mainstream to be a representative sampling of "everyone"
C. Negativity is more fun to espouse than positivity

Then

Sup Forums will be negative roughly 100% of the time.

>contrarian
This is reddit's favorite word to use as a defense mechanism when someone dares to dislike something they enjoy.

agreed, i fucking hate those boring ass movies.

bout to watch avengers again tonight, god the cinematography in that film is truly exceptional. and the characterization? shiietttt booyy

Why don't you just ignore it and go post in a Marvel thread...OH WAIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When it became obvious rthat you could predict Sup Forums's loudest response to a movie by just crossreferencing the production company with the rotten tomatoes score.

>how's that quest for recognition going?

YOU TELL ME

>Sup Forums (and by extension, Sup Forums) is sufficiently mainstream to be a representative sampling of "everyone"
I think this isn't true. Sure people who visit here are actually regular people in real life but this palce's anonimity brings some out of character cruelty/cynicism/apathy to posters, since you are met with animosity if you care
Sup Forums cannot represent an average opinion of the people

Well there's a huge influx of high schools and hell maybe even middle schoolers who were born post-2000 that need to fuck off.

>being this new

Every board has been contrarian for years now.

how was it like in the past?
Tell me some tales of old, mr oldfag.

>le contrarian board
>GoT
>Stranger Things
>Breaking Bad
>The Force Awakens

the fuck are you on

there's an overlap between contrarian and plebian.

Nah, you dont' have to be a contrarian to dislike trash.

GoT and BB are great compared to shit like Thor.

>When did you realize that Sup Forums is basically le contrarian board

Around 2010. Good discussion sometimes pop up in unrelated threads, but if you don't browse Sup Forums for the Pepes then your doing it wrong.

Fucking savage

>Sup Forums cannot represent the average opinion
Covered by C.

The list could go on m8. Sup Forums is one of the most mainstream boards out there, you're probably easily triggered by someone not having the same opinion as you, because a few vocal anons being contrarian or simply disagreeing don't acount for the whole board.

I guarantee that everyone that unironically believes suicide is good is an idiot that finds nothing wrong with the phrase "turn your brain off BRO".

Thankfully there aren't many. Its mainly memes.

I saw it myself opening night for full price with some DCfan friends and we all came out thinking it was pretty bad.

>mfw animation was better then the movie
>bonus the squad gang banged harley quinn
how can movie ever compete

Reminder.

These are the ppl who disliked MoS/BVS

wew.

nice bait friend

I sick of being a contrarian, I'm trying to reach the next level but I don't know what I should do

I'm guessing the next level is to go to reddit.
Not kidding.

I have taste so beyond Sup Forums that I abandon any film they ever heard of. My benchmark is awareness, and if Sup Forums knows any film I have in my list, it's forsaken mainstream trash to me.

you sound like an elitist contrarian to me. still a contrarian tho.

You do realize that your "critically acclaimed" marvel flicks are all 7/10 kid flicks.

They get "C's"
thats not very good

SS was mediocre, and Sup Forums says it's mediocre, we are just mad that the critics choose to shit on one movie while at the same time let marvel crap, ghostbusters and the froce wekans be mediocre.

MoS and BvS and Legit good movies tht try to do something different and that try to look like movies, flawed, with several pacing problems, but actual movies. instead of by the numbers pop corn.

I know fags from Sup Forums and capeshitters have a hard time understanding this: quality isnt defined by "stuff you like is in the story". Narrative and storytelling are not the same. And Movies that look like cheap tv shows can't be good movies.

It is quite contrarian but there really is something up with rotten tomatoes. Every actual review of BvS I've seen said it was lacking in structure but had some good moments. And every review of Ghostbusters that it was average as hell and the actresses were wasted.

the difference is DC is a more violent dark comic book franchise that most adult critics don't like

while ghostbusters is the latest progressive movie of the year! most journalist and critics are liberal and were talking for months before the movie was out about how manbabies are gonna be wrong and this film is gonna be great!

obviously the movie was absolute shit, but do you think the critics will admit they were wrong and the movie is awful? of course not, they're insecure, single minded, biased pieces of shit with no credibility.

stop looking to them for critique on movies because in reality they're fucking hacks who don't really know anything except inserting their own beliefs onto everything and this 100% confirms it, do yourself a favor stop letting people influence you and make your own opinion.

>When did you realize that Sup Forums is basically le contrarian board
Day one

Sup Forums is like a nanometer above /ck/ in shitposting.

this board is total cancer and I only come here for news on big releases

yeah it's actually just Reddit minors trying to be le ebin trolls now

if mods went super strict on shitposting for like a month or two it might fix the problem

D-dumb...?

>Oh shit, capeshit fans like capeshit movies!
>They must contrarians!

Just watched it, it was ok, but I have a couple of problems:
1. Leto's Joker sucks
2. Evil God's powers change so the main characters have a chance to beat them (Brother is immune to missiles and gatlings and suddenly a mine kills it because, Enchantres can steal their weapons but she can't tk the C-4, etc)
3. Boomerang is useless, Harley is useless, Rope guy is useless, how did they expect to beat 2 Gods with those guys?
4. Killer Croc is shorter than Flagguy and Smith

DC is shit. That's their problem from the getgo.

>waaaaa why do people have different opinions?

They don't have the stamina. They went ban crazy a few days after the new jannies came on, but that didn't last.

Plus bans wont stop a dedicated shitposter.

>comes to a television & film board on a Pakistani Papercrane Chatroom
>expects discussion on television & film
Son, you done wandered into the wrong neighborhood.

This wretched hive of scum & villainy is for feet, loli & baneposting. You think any of us actually watch tv or movies?

no shit, id take my vacation time at my real job if I thought I'd could make a difference as a janitor on here. I'd stay up as long as possible and sleep the absolute minimum

no it's one of the worst tho. /fit/ is probably the most casual board and it's no where near as bad as this shit hole

Thor is perfectly fine action movie.

Dont forget those quips muh niggah
#JossTheBoss

That's literally all a blockbuster needs to be.

Suicide Squad is good though.

I'm sorry that other people are able to form opinions while you're left relying on people to tell you what you like i guess

/fit/ is full of /r9k/ posters and feels threads and they never discuss any real fitness shit outside of the circle jerk— I mean general threads.

Well user
One day it was dark & Aziz, rubbing the gunk out of his eyes, lit the world for all to see. The impoverished, the meek, those dwelling in the shadows came forth to poke at LOST's lowsy CGI submarine, the perky ass of Summer Glau & pictures of Cpt Picard facepalming...

But that was not sufficient for our growing Leper colony...

Snacks had a blast at Moot's expense, Habbo Hotel was brimming with sharp dressed negros, feet became more fuckable than the tightest of vaginas. The pessimists gathered in force to hatefuck anything deemed successful and/or popular...

Then the Aussies discovered this site...
And cunny bots began their relentless pizza spam...

Chaos ensued; as 9gagers & Redditors alike flooded the 'fast' boars spewing their nonsense for all the world to read. Orcs went without meat for several stinkin' days, Jobs begins fired people already fired (the madman) & green frogs with smug faces flooded every thread.

Until one day...

A saviour appeared...

g-go on...