I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit

I just got back from McDonald's and feel like a piece of shit.

There is a McD's right by my apartment that I go to often. I went there earlier today and got a Quarter Pounder with Cheese, 6 chicken McNuggets, and a Sausage McMuffin. After work I was craving it all over again and ended up stopping by the drive-thru again.

I was pretty worried the same girl at the first window would still be on shift so I put on a winter hat and put the collar of my jacket up. When I drove up with my exact same order as earlier she was there to take my money.

She said, "you're here AGAIN?" as I was handing her the money while trying to avoid eye contact and I just lost it. I have social anxiety and I ended up retracting my arm so fast I spilled the change all over her side and started stuttering something about "my wife" and then I started to hyperventilate and felt an anxiety attack coming on.

I just floored it and I am so glad there was no one in front of me because I peeled out of there. I can still see her face.

I'll have to start going to a new McDonald's even though the closest one is like 10 minutes away. Maybe I'll switch to Wendy's I don't know.

Anyway, aside for just sharing one of the worst and most embarrassing moments of 2017 so far I was wondering how you would have reacted and responded to the cashier's remark.

Holy fuck lol

>copypasta

please stop posting this idiotic thread.

i mean when i was in a bad place i went to the same arbys multiple times a week but ive never had someone say that....maybe cause i dont go to the same place twice in a day.... fast food is special, like once a week at maximum.... you just need to get healthy my man

My wife goes to Mc D to get coffee and I go to get a quick 2/2.50$ Mc Chicken on the way to work so much...when we separated for 3 months
The girls at the drive thru were the ones that pushed her to get back with me.

" I never left, just been licking my mcnuggets, watching you breath."

I would have done this

"(fake smile) Heh, yeah."

>a Quarter Pounder with Cheese
>a Sausage McMuffin
>ordering lunch and breakfast items at the same time

Get with the fucking times

"Yyup!" *slaps belly*

"You're back"
"That's right...I forgot something"
"Oh what's that?"
"These dubs m'lady!"

lmao i have to switch drivethrus all the time because of this. i alternate day/night shifts and different locations depending on the day

Who doesn't eat lunch and breakfast together... Also two types of fast food in the same Neal are great.

this is old copy pasta

I usually just ignore drive thru cashiers unless they fuck up my change/the order
They're subhuman trash anyway.

"You work at fucking McDonalds, mind your own business bitch."
Done.

>They're subhuman trash
>They
You are what you eat.

This ^
Fucking burger slaves aren't allowed to criticize.

I only eat fast food because I don't have time to prepare meals. And I live in a nigger motel without cooking amenities.
At least the entertainment's free though. I get to watch retards being dragged off to jail while their trailer trash wives/girlfriends are sopping blood from their mouths.

next time post the other pasta with the chick coming outside and inviting the autist inside
that one is at least a little funny

>I live in a nigger motel
You are where you live.

>loored it and I am so glad there was no o

no u

uh hunh and i bet you make 165k after taxes and have 75 inch dong and yet are posting on a website for faggot nerds and pedophiles
fancy that

Wow. How fucking fat are you guys that the drive thru cunts know your marital situation and then proceed to bring you two ham planets back together?

you should have made it about her. that always diffuses those kinda of situations.
"Nah babe i'm not weird, I just needed to see those pretty eyes again."
then leave before she calls the cops

u wanna check that again?
they don't sell trips like those at McDs

Let me guess, you offer your girls a healthy, warm bowl of eggs when you bring them back to your place?

Dude, that's why you rotate your drive-thru outings. At least try to wait until after shift change before you go back (though there's always a chance they'll be working a McDouble shift)

>wondering how you would have reacted and responded
>'you're here again?" spouts silly burger twat
>"yup"
>"oh, you must be trying to get my number"
>"yup"
>"well why don't you just pull that dick up to the drive thru window and i'll give it a toot?"
>"yup"
>proceed to get dick sucked through mcdonalds drive thru window
>#i'mlovinit
this could have gone so well, OP

sounds like you ain't down with Breakfast Town you fuckin clown

next time order a McNigger and she what she says
this pasta by the way, sad to see so many real responses

You should have said yeah it is the closest mc donalds also I like the costumer service, I live right on the apartments over there I hope I see you more often have a nice weekend.

You're posting here too

if you want hiv/aids do this
they'le just get hiv/aids jerry to spit in ur mcnuggies

No. I just like flirting with strangers. I also look pretty creepy so I generally expect them to be afraid/uncomfortable.
Can you post that pasta? I forget exactly how it went, but I would tell you what I would do if i could read it.

not really I once almost got an asian girl at a chinesse restaurant she starting asking me where I worked, where I studied.
was there by the grab I fucked up I wasnt prepared also it was weird.
Still regret that day.
also im the guy that gave this advice, fuck I need to fuck an asian chick this will be on my bucket list

calm down dude

OMG what fucking faggot! I wouldve just said, "Yeah, I know. Its been a shitty day at work and got no time to cook. I have to go back in twenty minutes, but hey, what are you gonna do, right?"

You couldve saved the embarrassment, plus, you couldve come by as a hard-working dude with a busy schedule. Girls like that in a guy. Busy gys.