Rate and wwyd thread again I start

Rate and wwyd thread again I start

I'd love to lick her asshole

Damn

Suck on her nipples and tit fuck her and cum on her face

Wwyd to my gf's bubble butt?

Would spread those asscheeks and spit inside of it. I'd put my dick inside of it in that position she's in and I'd pound her so hard she'd moan and scream. When I'm done with her ass I'd take my dick out and cum on it.

Wwyd?

Pull her pants aside spread her asscheeks so i can see her asshole after it i will put my dick inside of her asshole and start fucking her ass so rough

Wwyd to my gf?

Make her blow me until she is begging to fuck. I'll hold her legs up and plow her with her skirt pulled up until I cum all over her pussy

go ahead, anything you want

What degrading things would you do to my ex

Buy her Amazon wishlist, give her a hug, whisk her off for a romantic weekend in Paris complete with mega shopping trick, and anal, lots of anal

kinky

?

8.5/10 face I'm interested

I'd rip those fucking short off and fuck her wet pussy before cumming inside of her

I'd also love to see her riding my cock

mmm

Love her body, would give it the hardest fucking it will ever get.

I'd blindfold her and put her on all fours. I'd forcefully put a huge dildo in her ass. Then I'd have her turn over and lay face up. I'd deepthroat her until I cum balls deep inside her

rate/wwyd? anyone?

Would tie her arms and legs all together and I'd use her ass as a cum bucket

8.8/10. i'd fuck that pussy for days

wwyd?

sister

o you like that pussy, hm?

Would cuff her hands behind her knees and make her bend over so that she bites the sheets. Would ram my dick in her ass so hard she'd start sobbing and whimpering

Rate the cum magnet.

slap that ass and go balls deep.

kik me at btrianon if u wanna get cucked

love her. more.

wwyd

She's an 8/10, shame about the lack of tits, it could have made her a 10/10

What about her ass?

Would approach her how she is in that pic and grab her by the back of the neck. I'd make my way into her throat and fuck it until it's dripping with my cum

i'd smash for days.

That ass is 9-10/10. Love it. Although in that bikini it's a little tricky to judge

I know she would like that.

How's this?

i want to cum inside her.

wwyd

9.5/10 it seems, although I have to say it's the same style of bikini I was talking about, it gets between the cheeks in the same way

You and me both.

how much you like it? (20yo by the way)

forgot pic, sorry

Still looks fabulous.

Ive done that! but Montreal not paris lol

the plentiful anal happened though :p

That's one hell of a beautiful pussy. 8.5/10

I'd push her up against that mirror and cover her mouth with my hand while pulling her pants off with the other one. Once her ass I'd give it a hard smack and then turn her around so i can watch her face as I force myself into her tight pussy. Just when I'm about to cum I would pull out, get her on her knees, and force her to clean my cock until I cum all over her face and tits. Then I'd take pictures of her cum covered face and tits and send them to her friends and family.

Tell me how you would rape Tatiana

why not 9/10 if so good? what would you do with it?

She lived to suck cock!! I got more road head out of her than i can think of and she had no issue swallowing

Points were deducted because the labia wasn't fat enough for my taste. I'd slap it hard for a long time until it's sore and then I'd fuck it.

I can see that, it's practically an innie. That sounds sexy.

It does, a 9,5/10 is almost as high as it can get.

tits are a 7-8/10

Left or right wwyd

left: face fuck
right: tit fuck

more rate/wwyd please

ripping off her swimmsuit while fucking her pussy hard. i will fore to go down on her knees to slap my dick on her face. after a brutally facefuck i would cum all over her glasses!

very hot, very real woman. i like her a lot. if she's kinky / horny a lot it definitely makes up for her lack of a super body.

I'd enter her room, she looks at me, she's scared. I run to her as she screams and I push her to the floor, I tie one of her feet with a rope I had prepared and I keep the other end in one of my hands. I wait to see her struggle to get up and then I pull the rope with all my force, she falls again to the ground. I lean on her back and I put my hand on her mouth. I lower her pants and panties just low enough to allow me to get inside of her. I tell her how I'm gonna break her ass, how hard I'm gonna drill it. I put my dick inside of her, she keeps struggling, she doesn't know that makes it even hotter. I keep ramming her until I cum inside of her.

I would make her choke on my cock then cum down her throat.

horny? always
kinky? depends on how good you're talking girls into things. what kinks would you like? ill tell you if you could talk her into them.

Looks an awful lot like Jordyn.

wwyd?

10/10 tits

lol yeah she's not your sister faggot.

Would grab her by the panties right where she is and raise her ass up. Then I'd fuck that asshole squatting, using my whole bodyweight. I'd pull out and cum on her hair

wwyd

I approach her and I take off her bra. I firmly guide her down to the floor, face up. I take off her pants and panties. I now put a buttplug inside of her tight ass and I fuck her pussy. I grab her by her asscheeks and I press her hard against me when I cum.

can't tell if dude. need more evidence of female before answer.

I'm the one that posted the replies above. I'm leaving the thread, anyone feel free to add me on kik "Thal.ee" for more wwyd.

jesus man

would smash 10/10. moar.

Rate her?