What do you think about police dogs?

What do you think about police dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/08/04/federal-appeals-court-drug-dog-thats-barely-more-accurate-than-a-coin-flip-is-good-enough/?utm_term=.f9b459ca3856
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3379938/17-month-old-s-blood-curdling-screams-police-dog-mauls-arm-officers-realize-mistaken-father-criminal.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-police-dog-dies-after-being-left-hot-car-n381231
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/13/police-dog-dies-hot-car-pga-tournament/31671071/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/09/12/police-dog-dies-after-officer-leaves-it-in-hot-car/?utm_term=.5c3b08cd0695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

canine lives matter

Absolute bullshit. They might have some use for sniffing out bombs or drugs, but beyond that it's just taxpayer money for cops to have loveable mutts on the job.

I cannot believe the SC ruled, unanimously, that a dog signal is probable cause for a search. It has been demonstrated multiple times how handlers can prompt a signal from a dog, thereby manufacturing probable cause whenever they want it.

Love them.

Saved my fiance's life while she was serving in the middle east. those dogs always find the bombs.

too aggressive, they're hard to hold down, and would have to be retrained. stick with a poodle or another smaller dog, plus a smaller dog means a tighter hole and more pleasure.

>Saved my fiance's life while she was serving in the middle east.
What precinct has a K-9 unit deployed in the middle east?

kek

Military dogs, dumb shit

Jesus fuck

Maybe you should read the OP.

Just because the police and the military are becoming more synonymous and alike by the day, does not make them the same.

I'm fine with dogs, elephants, fucking chimpanzees seeing military application. Police don't need a mine-sniffing dog at all times.

NIGGER

I agree, 9mm bullets are much cheaper than training a specialized K9. In every situation where a K9 was required, the police should have simply shot the suspect.

They're pretty sexy. Would bang.

For about 80% of what they're used for, they're bullshit. Drug sniffing dogs' success rate is generally worse than flipping a coin, they often attack people who aren't a threat (from people surrendering with their hands up all the way to fucking babies) and my favorite: if a cop leaves his dog his crusier on a hot day and the dog dies, the chances of him even being disciplined is next to zero; while if you or I did that to our own dog we'd be criminally charged.

Do you have any other facts you can pull out of your ass, user?

>insert shovel dog gif here

I wish I had taxpayer money funding cool doggos for me to hang with.

I got to volunteer to let one find fake drugs on me at a border checkpoint once. was pretty cool he just sniffed my pocket then sat down really fast

Police dogs are a good way of spooking spooks

they are not humans. too many things can go wrong with a dog making decisions. this not only potentially endangers innocent people ( not just bruises from getting faceplanted into the ground by a human officer but real mauling ) but the dogs themselves. yes they get trained but i dont like putting animals in dangerous positions. ive seen videos of officers sending out their dog against someone with a gun. like really? i just dont like it at all. idk. maybe im an idiot

Maybe we should train the police to run at bullets instead of using the dogs

they real sexy

They do more work than police and they don't bitch about being underpaid.

muh heroes need dem programs

Pretty scary

For my first two claims:
>washingtonpost.com/news/the-watch/wp/2015/08/04/federal-appeals-court-drug-dog-thats-barely-more-accurate-than-a-coin-flip-is-good-enough/?utm_term=.f9b459ca3856
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3379938/17-month-old-s-blood-curdling-screams-police-dog-mauls-arm-officers-realize-mistaken-father-criminal.html
>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alabama-police-dog-dies-after-being-left-hot-car-n381231
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/13/police-dog-dies-hot-car-pga-tournament/31671071/
>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/09/12/police-dog-dies-after-officer-leaves-it-in-hot-car/?utm_term=.5c3b08cd0695

He looks like a GOOD BOY.
Would pet and offer milk bone.

I think it's absurd.

They ask if they can search your car. You say "No." So then they ask the dog, and if the dog says it's okay then they do it anyway.

It's just such a bizarre situation masquerading as a logical one.

Pic unrelated, but isn't she gorgeous?

since I have a fetish for police officers, and police dogs are technically officers, I'd let one fuck me.

I wonder if there is a cop corrupt enough to make this happen.

She got them DSL but pretty average

must be potato genes

wow, a thread with smart, salient points. is this Sup Forums?

>They ask if they can search your car. You say "No." So then they ask the dog, and if the dog says it's okay then they do it anyway.

Yeah, it's shitty. Your only line of defense is that the dog usually isn't right there, and they can't legally hold you until a K9 unit shows up just to do a dog sniff; however for this to apply you actually have to be clear you will not stay voluntarily and wish to leave.

Another great example of "If you don't know your rights, you don't have any."

8/10 definitely fuckable