This Actor won multiple awards for his craft before his untimely passing. However...

>This Actor won multiple awards for his craft before his untimely passing. However, his personal life was not as rewarding as his professional life. His relationship with his Significant Other was bad. Really bad. Although they lived very comfortably and wanted for nothing, she was constantly pressuring him about money. She wanted to buy a lavish house that was twice what he knew he could afford. "I’m not Brad Pitt," he would tell her. "I can’t afford a $5 million house." The fighting got so bad that he took projects and trips just to get away from her. The fact that he didn’t bring her along infuriated her even more. He was very generous with his time when it came to working with charities. He would spend time quietly visiting sick kids at a children’s hospital, feeding the homeless, or engaged in other similarly compassionate acts. He wasn’t into PR stunts so the press never knew about most of this. He would also give the charities $10,000 or $20,000 whenever possible. Of course, this was maddening to his S.O., who thought that all of his time and money should be spent on her. Life at home became so stressful that Our Actor jokingly referred to it as a "concentration camp." His child/ren from a previous marriage refused to visit him at the home because the atmosphere was so hostile and they couldn’t take the constant fighting. He took to sleeping at his office rather than going home, and was purchasing a condo so that he would have some place to go when they broke up. Yes, he was planning a permanent split with her. He passed before that could happen. Unfortunately, the S.O. he was planning to boot now controls much of his money. Fortunately, he did make sure that his child/ren will want for nothing. James Gandolfini

Why, anons? Why? You're either a monster or a victim in this world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=MA1Q5mGrA-8
youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really sad. Saw him perform live and it was like watching Michael Jordan.

Oh fuck that would have been amazing. Was it in God of Carnage?

wtf i hate women now

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

how long can you watch without crying? i miss him so much.

Chinks are literally the juden of Asia.

Bitches and cunts.

There are good women in the world. But no-one good lives in L.A.

Why didn't he just whack her

What a bitch

jesus fuck even the thumbnail makes me emotional.

I'm not opening this.

>that Moby
>that beacon of light
>that feeling of utter despair and loneliness

you a punk ass bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=MA1Q5mGrA-8

I kept thinking about him now with The Night Of, seeing as how he was meant to play the role of Turturro, would have been very different. (turturro is really great too though)

Asian women are crazy greedy

He shouldn't have married an Asian. At least his kids got something though.

What a vile and greedy woman. He deserved better.

God bless and keep Jim Gandolfini

Watched every episode last night and I couldn't help but think how Gandolfini would have knocked it out of the fucking park. Nothing against Turturro, but every time he's on screen I just find myself wishing it was Gandolfini

>Gandolfini fucking thicc hooker clients of his
>Gandolfini running after a nog with a knife, through the back alleys of NYC
>Gandolfini breathing extremely heavily as he applies Crisco and saranwrap to his feet
>Gandolfini awkwardly caring for a cat that he's allergic to

would have been top tier

Never heard any of that stuff in the OP before, pretty fucking sad to hear. That fucking cunt ran him out of house and home and drove his kid away and was just counting his money waiting for him to fucking keel over, which is exactly what happened.

>was married to real life Janice

the poor fucking bastard

>making a saint out of gandolfini
he did cocaine and was an alcoholic

don't be so fucking naive, he obviously didn't give a single fuck about his wife and only kept her as a trophy so she was stuck in a dysfunctional relationship and made up for the bitter feelings with expensive shit

not that I'm defending her, she obviously liked money and that's why put up with it, but the bottom line is money doesn't necessarily equate happiness

>he did cocaine and was an alcoholic
so what fucking nerd

Kek

>he did cocaine and was an alcoholic
so did virtually any other actor worth a damn you fucking dipshit. In the real world, people drink and do drugs, shocking right?

>money doesn't buy happiness
wow no shit thanks for the ingenious insights there Nietzsche, anything else you'd care to contribute?

>so did virtually any other actor worth a damn you fucking dipshit. In the real world, people drink and do drugs, shocking right?
i bet they slapped and punched themselves in the face as well he was a fat perfectionist without scruples hardly an exemplary father/husband

Gandolfini is dead? When did that happen?

Who cares? The guy was an elder god tier actor. People do tons of crazier shit than "punching and hitting themselves because they're a perfectionist". And what is this shit about morality and scruples all of a sudden? Actors are historically seen as con men, thieves and degenerates.

Being good at something has never excused shitty behavior.

what thread do you think you're in right now you dumbfuck retard

reread the OP maybe you'll understand the argument

Another man killed by women.

Marriage is a goal, am I right?

>drugs are bad
>alcohol is bad
>muh morals
>muh lack of scruples

youtube.com/watch?v=tPxSLXTWy-E

come for the gabagool, stay for the emotional devastation.

Yep, w/ Jeff Daniels, Marcia Gay Harden and Hope Davis. He was explosive yet nuanced, a joy to see.

It's just a thing with some women. They hit this crazy resentment-spiral where they HATE the guy they're with, but for some reason they still desperately want to be the center of his attention, so they hate it even more if they're ignored or left behind. It becomes this unwinnable situation where they just exist to create misery

Men can be fucking awful too, so don't take it as misogyny, it's just that I've seen this same story play out a few times in my family

>he fell for the marriage meme

This is why you don't let TV and your mom make your life goals for you.

Having a wife should not be an aspiration.

That's not what I was implying. If you're a top tier actor idgaf what kind of "person" you are. That's like getting butthurt and not watching an athlete or actor because you disagree with their personal politics. Fuck off edgelord.

that his wife was a crazy cunt and Gandolfini had already been struggling with depression as well as substance abuse for decades? that he had tremendous self worth issues and never thought he was good enough to be in any of the shit he was featured in?

Just look at that smug face of hers

>ill keep on feeding him truckloads of gabagool and he'll be dead in no time
>then all his money will be mine

A few bad eggs doesn't mean every woman is bad user.

>I'm cashing you out, Bob.

>tremendous self worth issues
no so fucking tremendous to have a trophy wife apparently, you deluded idiot

we get it you HATE wimmin you don't need to keep making up bullshit to convince everyone of the same

Why do women want the money to be spended on expensive pretty things and big things to stroke ones ego instead of helping others? How do they justify the ME ME ME?

>Gandolfini is dead
>Meanwhile, a fucking pedophile feminist pigfuck like Lena Dunham is alive.

I would just ignore it. This place has a very cynical outlook on marriage in general. In reality, I feel like the reason why many marriages fail in the first place is because they marry people they were never in love with in the first place.

Why was the sopranos such a GOAT show?
I live in the area where they filmed, they use real place names and locations and everything. It is wonderful

I never inferred anywhere that I HATE wimmin why are you projecting so fucking hard? You come in here bitching and moaning about coke and booze like you're some sort of Puritan

>WAAAAAH SHE WAS A TROPHY WIFE

yeah how fucking terrible for her that must be

>he obviously didn't give a single fuck about his wife and only kept her as a trophy

my that's quite a large projection you made there m8, did you know the Gandolfini's personally?

>James Gandolfini
Everytime I think of him, I get sad. He's the one celebrity I miss very dearly. I was sad when, say, David Bowie, Prince and Alan Rickman passed, but Jim is the only one that I genuinely miss very much. He was an extremely great actor, and I really can't get over his death. It makes me so sad.

Gandolfini was too much of a romantic... After his first divorce he should have focused on raising his kid and had fun with his own time.

He was great. His only problem was naivety, thinking he could marry a whore, treat her in a fair and reasonable way and not be punished for it. Also he is well known to have been good in bed, so this bitch really had nothing to complain about.

>Significant Other was bad. Really bad

now we know why he could convey anger intensely on screen

I wonder how many of his co stars he fucked. Edie Falco and Diane Lane are obvious choices, they both gush on and on about him. Especially Diane Lane in that HBO Remembering Jimmy G special. Like you can hear Diane Lane's panties getting wet with anticipation, like she's just hoping his gonna come out from backstage and ball her brains out.

James Gandolfini threads always make me feel hard

why would his death give you an erection?

But she's so cute tho!

He must have hooked up with Falco, there's no way that didn't happen. I'd honestly say that based on how panty-soaked Diane Lane was over him in the memorial video, that she never got the salsich she wanted from him.

It seemed that Lane was wistfully reminiscing. Interesting theory. Maybe she did get it, but not enough and was wishing for a few more goes. I just feel like there was no way he didn't give it to her

>be whore trophy wife of Based Gandolfini
>try to JUST him and get sweet alimony
>he says fuck that and dies instead
>everything goes to the kids
>all his attractive co-stars go on public record basically confessing he fucked the shit out of them, publicly humiliating you

Did Gandolfini sacrifice his life to JUST his wife?

>that scene in KTS where he is drunk as fuck and complaining about how awful women are and how shit the whole world is
>the hooker is mixed and kinda looks like his wife

what did he mean by this

Source?

agcwebpages, from 2014

For me it's picking up the phone, pausing, then putting it back down.

How many fucking times have I done that.

>she doesn't want to speak with you

>Nitch

Always elicits a kek

I recently finished the show. Never before have I felt so empty after finishing a show. The ending alone was so jarring, and empty for me; just complete darkness and silence. Probably my favorite show.

I was a WireFag for years, but after finally committing to watching the Sopranos, I have to admit it's better.

>there will never be another James Gandolfini

I went to a dinner party right after Gandolfini died. Everyone was supposed to bring a dish. This woman brought strips of frozen honey covered in parmesan cheese. I'd never met her before so I had to ask what the deal was with that dish. She says she learned it from James Gandolfini and it was like all he ever ate. All day every day he was just snacking on frozen honey covered in parmesan cheese. I thought she was fucking with me but when I asked the guy hosting dinner he did confirm that she knew James Gandolfini so it's entirely possible he did teach her that weird ass recipe.