Lets talk about something different this time

I watched the Thistle-Celtic game last night, will Celtic ever drop points after this point? They look really good they are way ahead of every team in their league but can they win it all?
I also think that Celtic would win Eredivisie,Belgian League and Turkish League if they were in it
They certainly look much better than top teams in Turkey
Also Brendan Rodgers is their manager and I am sure he would show great character to win it
Will they drop points at Ibrox?
What about Aberdeen and Hearts?
Lets talk about Scottish football

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/pervert-kitman-jim-mccafferty-sent-9413974
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-38239150
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2324160/rangers-fired-coach-gordon-neely-after-boy-made-allegations-of-an-incident-sparking-police-probe/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celtic are gonna get the treble and go the season undefeated. Celtic would be mid table in the preimer league for a few seasons and only English cucks who think their shitey league 1 team would beat celitc

>inb4 celtic would be relegated from prem
>celtic would be mid table in the championship

They'll lose 3-2 at Ibrox. Screencap this

Celtic are bottlers and always have been user, they never managed a treble since Rangers have been shit. They'll stroll the league, but they'll fuck up the Scottish Cup imo.

Rangers are a lot better at Ibrox than away, but still will lose in the New Year game. Rodgers' tactics are only a small part of their success, the real positive having him is that players like Sinclair, Dembele and Roberts want to play for him because of the name.

I would love Celtic to win the treble.

>the real positive having him is that players like Sinclair, Dembele

Well Rodgers signed them both so

They'd stroll the Belgian league, but don't underestimate the Eredivise and Turkish Superliga. Maybe Celtic would win those, but it'd be tough.

In EPL they'd be pushing for Europa spots to mid-table finish.

Bump for interesting

Celtic would be an Everton/Tottenham Level club if they were in the PL, would hardly be in any danger of relegation.
They consistently get a sold out home support against even the shit tier Scottish PL clubs like Ross County.
They have a solid scouting network that has found among others: Wanyama, Van Dijk & Forster
You can bet that if they were playing in England those players would still be there

I've lived in rural Scotland and more than half the people I knew were Celtic fans despite there being other PL clubs closer
Their games are always on TV everywhere as a result
On top of that, the fans are so devoted that players would stay longer than their ability allowed making the club grow
They're literally the Scottish Dortmund and I'm not even a fan

>parkhead
>sold out

Only when Rangers are in the East End mate. Remember that. We're the only show in town.

>all these deluded spoonburners

Reminder Scott Sinclair is tearing your tinpot league apart and was a journeyman in England.

or european night, but youd know nothing of that.

Qualifying for Europe when your closest competitor is Aberdeen and still not winning a treble is nothing to brag about Timmy.

Cant wait to go into the toon on Hogmanay hope its a controversial match so it will be fucking mental lads.

oh look it's a rangers fan thinks they are relevant thread

Oh look its a bitter tim or chookter whos been kidding themselves on that Scottish footballs been great these last few years even pretending that Aberdeen have been challengers.

>if Celtic were given a load of English money, they would be top half

wow, impressive stuff

>Scottish football ever being relevant

Aye that includes whatever no-mark club you follow as well.

Aye, but what I mean is if Deila had tried to sign them they'd have told him to fuck off. Rodgers brings that kind of clout.

world would be better off without huns. disgusting vile creatures.

It is not his fault that clubs he played for were poorly managed
He ripped City fullbacks to pieces

english people go on about scots having a chip on their shoulder but I'm starting to think it's the other way round

or both

Rangers will be awarded the league title this season after Celtic will be closed down permanently for operating a paedophile ring

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/pervert-kitman-jim-mccafferty-sent-9413974

>pretending that Aberdeen have been challengers
aberdeen are shite, there's only 1 team in scotland and that team is glasgow celtic

Ive heard plenty of people in the last couple of years saying Scottish footballs doing great and that Aberdeen were genuine challengers and some of the people who said that were Celtic fans they are fucking deluded Rangers are a far bigger threat than Aberdeen even with the shambles they are in theyre still ahead of them.

>will Celtic ever drop points after this point?
they visit dens in march senpai, of course they will drop points

>Irish Catholics in charge of a football club
>not rampant with paedophilia

pick one

Irish immigrants were a mistake

Mate just this week rangers were involved in a child sex scandal , if anything celtic have a cleaner record seeing as the scandal in the 60s occured in a youth club that was affliated to Celtic as opposed to the club itself

Irregardless - the whole big joke knew slag is as redundant as rangers claim to being Scotland's number one

Nah mate it was actually a former Celtic youth coach who was arrested this week.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-38239150

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/2324160/rangers-fired-coach-gordon-neely-after-boy-made-allegations-of-an-incident-sparking-police-probe/amp/

Okay