Itt favorite video games

itt favorite video games

Guess it, bitch.

Vice city?

i love fallout 3 so much

Evil playthroughs are so much fun.

Shaped my child hood

Is it worth it to actually play the games or just watch someone else play them? I'm thinking of selling my games and just watching YouTube Let's Plays.

Best game current gen

best game ever , hands down

Agreed

This shit is fire

Don't be a faggot. Play some games once in awhile. Don't let that inner geek die out.

Is ark actually any good? I want to get it

Re4 is oneasy of the best games I've played

Fallout 3 or Any of the Witcher series for rpg's, Silent Hunter or IL-2 Sturmovik for sims

Dead Space

Fucking Shrek as an unlockable OP character

Oh yes, Vice City is a classic, love that game.

I think probably Freelancer is my favorite game.

me and my old man would spend hours playing that game together, good times

Leisure suit Larry?

Awww shiiit nigga, are you me?

You know i'm right

Oh fuck yes

Good games imo:

Skyrim
Witcher 3
Battlefield 1
Cod4
Cod waw
GtaV
The last of us

Just bought fallout3 for ps3 and am currently playing it. Pretty awesome but I like skyrim better. Probably because it was my first bethesda/ real openworld game.

Any recommendations for ps3 and ps4?

Because i'm not a fag like op

when the fuck did Sup Forums get infested with casuals?

i liked all of them, but for that pure fallout feel and story you can't beat one and two

Assassins creed 2
Far cry 3
Medal of honor airborne
Medal of honor rising sun
Black ops
GoW 3
Heavenly sword

For ps3 i'll recommend: batman (arkham series), uncharted and mass effect

Sup Forums*

Hatred
GTA San Andreas, IV and V

Love me some fast souls.

If you can seriously ask this question without dying inside then clearly you should be studying since you're clearly fucking retarded.

This nigger knows what's good. Currently playing the ressurection mod for Fallout 2 which is set between Fallout 1 and 2. It really gets the desolated tone of the wasteland right. Play it.

i have, it was really fun

This entire series is probably my absolute favorite.

I prefer the first one but both are fucking great

Fuck off normie.

This game... It's perfect.

Don't speak of Andromeda. We all knew it was gonna be disappointing.

Same

Everything that came after this game could not live up to the experience I had while playing it.

I tried that, after a catastrophic hard drive failure killed my computer. It worked for about 6 months. Then I started noticing games that I hadn't played yet, and wouldn't get to play without a new PC.
Then I REALLY started to miss gaming, and especially modding.

Now, I'm back in the game & loving it!

fucking normie OP

This game is a straight masterpiece. BioShock is my next favorite

your actions actually mattered. Unless like in other games where you just grow horns or some shit when you are evil.

Could have still been improved though. your actions really influence only the last mission in a significant manner.

Fallout 3
ElderScrolls Oblivion
Resident Evil 3,4,5
Silent Hill the room
Gears of war 1 and 2
Halo 3

Burnout 2

Favorites are (in no order)
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Destroy All Humans
Tony Hawk's Underground
Resident Evil 4
God of War 2
Grand Theft Auto 4
Red Dead Redemption
Serious Sam: The Second Encounter
Unreal Tournament
Call Of Duty: World At War
Condemned 2
Manhunt
Jak 2
Jak 3
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
SOCOM

Back in the day where you could take turns or split screen Games and play with your friends in the same room

Forgot to add Duke Nukem on PS1
Duke Nukem Forever fuckin blows though

The game with this guy, right here. Makes my vag all tingly.

Popular opinion I know, but this game was like the holy grail for me.

My parents would not let me get a console so I had to play games at my friends house.

Looking back that made the experience even better.

I even dreamed like every other day about it as a kid.

Yep....that's god tier shit

End your life.

they are the only ones that make sense really.

Holy fuck, I played this in a hotel arcade in Hong Kong on New Years Eve in 1999

oh man, a friend and i are still playing this game almost every weekend in hotseat mode. just one of the best games ever made

What's evil playthrough? Just kill everyone?

agreed. I think I will install it again right now.

i've been looking for a city simulator besides sim city and saw this in my search. read a bit about. just curious on your take of the game.

As much as I love gaming, video game elitism is one of the most hilariously pathetic mentalities to ever exist

i recommend installing the " Horn of the Abyss" add-on. its just amazing

I've never heard of this. I'll have to check it out.

Yes... I'm old enough that I played this when it was new.

>list of games from the last ten years.

how old are you, user.

Too bad matchmaking still sucks dick for this game.
I want quickplay back. :(

By going through my favourite games I noticed that almost all of them are multiplayer games that you can play with friends on the couch.

Maybe the reason I can not get into games anymore is because they are all online multiplayer or single player.

Game companies have completely abandoned the idea of games that you can play on one console/PC

thanks for the tip gonna try it out

I've spent the last 10 years getting more and more burnt out of playing video games because everything felt stale and fucking repetitive.

Then I played Hotline Miami last year and now own both soundtracks on Vinyl. It has reignited my passion to play games and also work on them.

I'm old enough to have played Frogger on my cousins Atari when it was new. He said I suck at it

>Horn of the Abyss
yeah it adds a new playable town, a lot of new artifacts, new maps and some balancing stuff like nerfing the overpowered Necromany skill

fucking casuals.

Also Fallout 3 and dishonored 1. I don't care what people think, I loved the dishonored universe and story.

i think I'm the only one who remembers this game, but this shit was lit with my little brothers and cousins.

>My parents would not let me get a console so I had to play games at my friends house.
>Looking back that made the experience even better.
I know what you mean, never had an N64, but my friend had a Sega Genesis and (5 year olds at the time) and it made the games more scarce so I would spend time fantasizing about them. Altered Beast, Bill Walsh College football, Sonic the Hedgehog, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, NBA Jam, Overdrive.
I bought a PlayStation years later when I had earned some money

Pleb