No fucking feels thread? Wow. also, get some aesthetic pic up in here

No fucking feels thread? Wow. also, get some aesthetic pic up in here.
Come tell your problmes/b/

I love a girl that i know i wont see anymore. Since i met her im not interested in any other girl. I am slowly getting crasy (no joking).

Do you have anyway to contact her?

wrote out a note and had a knife up to my throat the other night, but I didn't have the balls to push it in. I'm in that horrible, weird limbo between wanting my life to end and not being able to do anything about it

I have her number. We used to talk every day. But we both realised that we woldnt see each other again and started speaking less and less every time. I havent talkt to her since 16/01/2016 (our birthday) . I junt want to forget her so iam thinking of sending her one last song and changing the phon number so we cant talk. But i cant....

feels are for faggots become a beast

my stats
sex partners : triple digit
drug use : massive
body type : 6ft2 weight lifting for a decade 100kg muscle
feel type : none just lust , euphoria and rage ( not impotent rage mind you )

eat shit u stupid fag feels

Reminder that the biggest genocide in history is currently underway and no one ever speaks of it.

Reminder your life is only worth what value others assign to it.

im starting to get feels for my 2nd cousin and I wanna bang her really bad. She's is kinda slutty might make it easier but I'm going to her house monday or tuesday any tips on how to score and get wincest?

I'm sort of loosing reality. Like the visual input and other stuff that gets processed is just turned into noise. Can't even get close to identifying the problem.

get her number and ask her to bang

its literally the same as every other lay you stupid fuck

Hey man, i know the feel. heres what i want you to do, just try and find somone or somthing eles, non-harmfull. to help you. as of that girl, dont send that song, yall havent talked in a while. just delete the number and forget it, I know it will be rough but, do it. you will feel better.

If anything other that you age and drug use were true you wouldn't be on Sup Forums

i just woke up you fuck wit
i come on Sup Forums while im getting my drug on to wake up

>get her number

its 2017 its all snapchat and we snap each other regularly but the notion of family is probably gonna be the biggest cockblock (I personally don't see her as just a cousin but more of a close friend and not as family)

This is my new favourite phrase. Fuck "I'm going for a joint" or "having a line", it's all about
>getting my drug on
Fucking child

>Was dating a girl.
>Got seduced by another woman while I was drunk.
>Tell GF.
>She forgives me.
>Get a text from that girl.
>Idiot me reads it.
>Girl and I start making conversation. Sending dank memes.
>I've gone full retard at this point.
>Girl strings me along because she needs more dicking, starts promising the wold to me to get what she needs.
>This goes on for 2 months.
>Start to believe this girl.
>Come clean to GF, didn't want her to find out on her own.
>GF leaves me.
>A week later she's fucking and nearly dating a mutual friend.
>Other girl starts telling me she was lying to me to get more sex from me.
>"I'm not ready to have a relationship with anyone user. My bad."
>See her a week later with some other guy making out in public.
>Updates status to "In a relationship" with the guy.

Why live

My relationship of six years broke down in January. I was going to propose in February, had a ring picked out as well. Three months on, of course I think about her every day but it's getting easier.

Stay the course bros. My life fell apart but I'm still fighting back every day and you can too.

no its my phrase, you cant use it

fuck apps, just txt her for a fuck and dont talk to her stupid ass 99% of the time she isnt sucking your dick

But i cant... thats the problem. I try to bee like there is no problem when i am with my friends and family. But when i am alone at night... ohhhh... its fucking terrible.

>claims to be a beast
>has hentai saved on his computer

.....?

>Got seduced by another woman while I was drunk.
Oh poor innocent you. How could such terrible misfortune befall you.

Seriously though: Learn from your mistakes, don't fuck it up next time.

i am that horny dude
i need varied sexual stimuli every 2-3 minutes

Then get rid of it now. i understand it sucks to be alone. just, try and go out more, workout it makes you feel better, take up a fun hobby (mines fishing and metal working) Im going to be honest it will hurt. but it only gets better afterwards

Oh I'm fully aware it was my bad. I reached autism levels that hadn't been thought possible my mankind.

I'm feeling so lonely and depressed... I'm feeling like it's never ending ...

How to fix your issues 101:
>Regular sleep pattern
>Exercise
>Say yes to social stuff, or organize them yourself. Don't worry about anxiety it'll go away.
>Don't be on Sup Forums 12 hours a day

I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact I'm an ugly fuck and will be alone forever...
>be me 22 kissless virgin
>never had a gf
>living back at parents' house
>unemployed
>don't see the appeal of getting a job, for what?
>waste time trying to do anything in life
>fail all the time so gave up
>music is my only life line atm
>be writing songs with a band
>almost finished them
>so far so good but if there is a response and people like our shit then I'll keep doing it
>if people just miss it or don't give a fuck/dislike it then I'll an hero
>nothing gets me out of the house
>nowhere to meet people in this shitty town
>I've no motivation to live
>I think too much and the more I learn the less I like it
>tried tinder as a last resort to get laid
>been a week and no matches
>start to realize I'm not as acceptable as I thought
>I'm as ugly as people make me out to be
>the fact that I'm balding more on one half of my head just adds insult to injury
>had bad acne utnil I was 20
>20 onwards had a shitty looking body covered with left over spots and a ton of scars everywhere
>face looks like it's been deformed and assymetrical
>fuck my life
there, thats everything, all the shit that bothers me atm. I wish I knew what to do with my life, everything is just temporary and fails at the end anyway...

I don't like the people around me. I don't have many friends and don't have a girlfriend. I'm fine as is right now, but I kind of worry for my chances of settling down in the future.

I'd say get off this site entirely.

This hit me way too hard.

I'm just bummed because a journeyman left our company today and now there's only me and one other journeyman as fulltime workers and I'm hoping I don't get put on something far beyond my skill level, I'm 2nd year apprentice

Find a hobby. Find something that has a community because as long as you're participating they will accept you.

I did it. Thanks you. Really...

I have hobbies, and I want to buy more guns. But that's not really a girl-friendly hobby.

Playing guitar is my hobby, but I do that at home when I record songs.
That doesn't work in every town/city. The place I live in is tiny and about 80% of people here are degenerate scum. If you leave the house after 6:00pm you're either get shit thrown at you , robbed or beaten up

I think the problem is that we will only change if we are forced into a situation instead realizing before hand.....and by that time it's already too late.

Keep doing it. I want you to be able to tell me every small arm issued to the French army during WW1. Go deeper.
Bitch play so loud you turn scum into soap. Send me a sound cloud link fuccboi.

The way I treated her. I didn't even realise what I was doing until it was too late. The trauma I caused. It's my first thought when I wake up, my last as I drift off to sleep. There is no escape. Just torment. I'm done.

Well, the alcohol and self harm helps, if I'm honest.

true, but when we're talking with other people we tend to adjust to their wavelength, and exposure over time can change your personality dramatically.

Problem though is fitting in with society when you're already really far out.

Actually feeling better lately. For anyone who's whining about some bitch don't worry you'll get over her eventually. It just takes time. Then you can just kind of laugh at it all when you look back on it and think man what was I thinking? It's not the end of the world. Whenever that has happened to me I find that I realize I dodged another bullet eventually.

not when you have severe abandonment issues from childhood, and your partner leaving you really enforces it.

yeah, that's my issue right here, 2 years into psychotherapy and I'm starting to make some progress though. Not fun though

True. Also when it comes to girls I think we take rejection way to personal like if she says no that's some sort of insult. I think dudes need to understand that it take many no's to get a yes.

started to do a bit better, starting to learn how to grow my own cannabis which is going nicely, found the sweet spot ratio with my weed to make days 'acceptable' and to be a better person as a whole. starting to come to terms with things I've done and things that have to be corrected, but all in due time. There is still work to be done on myself before I can confront those demons.

All in all, I can see a faint light in the distance when I walk through my burned forrest.

doing DBT? Im about to start, which is meant to help a fuckload.

Don't get dependent in the first place. Move on try again.

Well it's not the ideal situation but if it helps go for it.

dependency is my one comfort in life.

I'm doing group therapy, with other people who have gone through similar problems, it's slow but it's starting to help. I've not heard of DBT before, but it looks helpful, I know a lot of people find CBT helpful. Good luck, and just keep in mind it takes a lot of time, it's a slow process

Get better user. I wish you the best.

Exactly. I tried to fight it, but it made it worse. I've been on several anti depressants where I only get to experience the wonderful side-effects but none of the promised wunder-mittel effects they need to bring. I went through periods where I did not sleep for 4-7 days straight on several heavy sedatives.
And now that I started to ratio my weed throughout the day instead of at the end to unwind, I can make it through my days. Not ideally yet, but it's manageable. And I am starting to notice a more stable sleeping patern.

You're a good man.

Don't get comfortable. You get comfortable you get complacent you get complacent you get lazy you get lazy you die.

Well then keep going and don't get distracted.

No you're the good man.

Thanks man, I'm going to talk to my Psychiatrist about in the hope I can get that medical coverage (which is possible where I live, they would cover it partially or even fully and would make it perhaps legal-ish to grow my own small supply because I need a certain strain that might not always be available).

This is a nice life lesson. If someone rejects you keep prying at them and they'll eventually find you bearable.

Having a plan is the smartest thing you can do. Don't forget to look at other options in the future. And always have a plan B C D E....

Haha yup, Already on plan L-32 here.

Persistents is truly key. The way I see it is guys think when they get rejected "that's it". "I'm not good enough". "No one will date me because this one person said no". Dog stop implying she thinks your garbage or something not every girl is a cunt. Keep looking find the one that says yes keep her simple ting.

Ayyy blaz it my nigga.

That's something I can do

Pass dat shit. I'm feeling galactic.

I have no problems. I just don't care about life or anything that happens in it.

ok I'm off to bed. this was a nice thread

Welp got to go its been fun - Dankun

i saw the girl i liked diying in front my eyes when i was 14 and it was so stupid and so fast it wasnt even a great story
>Hot summer
>I leave the store where my mum worked
>Walked down the street and saw her on the other side of the road
>She didnt saw me so i call for her
>She looked at me and smiled at me
>And then she proced to cross the stree to come to me without watching the road
>It happened fast
>She was hitted by a car
>She flew through the air
>she hitted the ground hard
>everything was blurry past this point
>People appeared from nowhere.Some people tried to help her Some people toke me inside a pub. i was like gone. Didnt wanted to belibe anything i saw
>Police made me questions
>Her mother tried to hit me and yell a lot of things at me
>She went to the hospital and was in come 3 days. Her family didnt allowed me to go see her.
>She died the noon of the 3rd day.
>I didnt go to the funeral as i knew everyone blamed as much as the driver

She wasnt even my Gf just a girl i liked and i think i liked her too. Cant remember at all her face or her voice, just her name and a empty feeling on my chest every time i think about it

Anyone ever write a eulogy before

"Why do you love me?" That's what a girl said in my dream.

That's one of the greatest stories posted to Sup Forums, user

I fucking hate my life, I'm still pissed about losing the only girlfriend I ever cared about and everyone I meet since then is either fucking trash or already spoken for in a relationship.

The only thing i have now is all the drugs I want and none of my friends want to hang out with me. I'll be buying another 2 grams of coke hoping i can smash it all in one go and fucking die. I can't stand working at a dead-end job while living with my parents at the age of 26, I'm just a worthless burden and want to give all my life savings to my parents to pay back all the wasted time they put into raising me.

Is 50k a reasonable amount to pay back for wasting my parents time?

pic related to how I started my day today.

i like to be friends with girls before i get involved sexualy, so by the time i make a move theyre too invested in me as a friend they dont want to lose me

Not your fault, yes it was very unfortunate that when you called out to her, she ran across the street but you couldn't know that she would not watch out. It's sad, but true. I hope you are getting past this because this is not your load to bear. There is not really someone to point a finger at, this is just the definition of an accident.. someone calling out for someone, that person acts without thinking, and because of this a never suspecting driver did not or could not react fast enough.

It sucks, but you are not to blame for just yelling her name and her carelessness