Russia love thread

In this thread we love Russia and Russians.

Also post hot Russian girls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6XeOHb30OrE
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/young-russians-never-knew-the-soviet-union-but-they-hope-to-recapture-days-of-its-empire/2014/06/09/66a3e1a4-684a-4ab8-9261-04b7d1b59dad_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Russia love thread
>put a genocider of Russians on the OP pic
Go to hell

It is a kind of banter I suppose.

Pootlerist shavka assmad

>genocider of Russians
He did everything right.

is Russian society polarized towards him?, I mean, if half of the people support him and the other half hates him, or not really?

Old and young people hate him, middle-aged people love this piece of shet

>middle-aged people

So commies (old) and degenerates (young) hate him?

>other half hates him
>half
not even close to half
just gays,hipsters,libturds,etc
> Russian society polarized towards him?
no,most of people do not care

Haхyй иди.

He successfully removes welfare sucking Ruskies from our clay.

Пятнaдцaтиpyблёвкa paзбyшeвaлacь

I fucking hate faggots like you

from the liberty of a first-world, politically stable, 100% democratic nation, you're fucking praising a dictator

fuck off to russia and see how long you will keep liking Putin you mong

>finngolian
>white race

everyone else has to love russia because they don't do it themselves.

russia is a suicidal, self-loathing, girl

cry more

Emperor protectus!

youtu.be/6XeOHb30OrE

Russian society isn't polarized to the guy
it's basically 50% mostly for him, 46% don't care. And about 4%, statistics say, are faggots

t.vano netherladze

Do you agree with me, pidorashka?

> from your greenhous of a country you think you can judge a nation that borders iran north korea and china by western standars
you're just as bad tho

I can see why the butthurt then, we have it similar with lefties calling Macri ''dictator'' and ''fascist'' here

>from the liberty of a first-world, politically stable, 100% democratic nation, you're fucking praising a dictator
there's a reason of why Russia have the tendence of elect that kind of politicians, comparing both societies is wrong because both are different and have different values and needs

I love Russian girls

SAVIOUR OF BROWN GATES

Anime is copypast from US 60s culture. Lol.

you're not behave as man
i have nothing to agree with you

I don't judge Russia at all, I judge people who praise Putin from the liberty of the west.

Also, Russia doesn't border Iran I think.

Democracy is cancer.

>and then he said that he doesn't hate Russia

>euros love russia
>slavs hate russia
wtf?

I kind of forgive Bulgarians for being unwavering Russiaboos as they actually helped you.

But don't say stupid shit.

>Eighteen-to-24-year-olds — the youngest group among 1,600 people surveyed in late May — backed Putin more than any other age bracket, at 86 percent
>On campuses, anti-Putin students and faculty members are not only outnumbered, but they face the prospect of being harassed or sidelined for their opposition views, they said
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/young-russians-never-knew-the-soviet-union-but-they-hope-to-recapture-days-of-its-empire/2014/06/09/66a3e1a4-684a-4ab8-9261-04b7d1b59dad_story.html

I do speak Russian but I don't have a single drop of Russian blood

you should put your pic nikita

>tfw Russians kill more Russians than America ever will

Putin's no less democratic than american founding fathers or whoever king ruled your country when it first called itself democratic

we'll get there some day, and Putin's input will be valuable the guy's a kgb fag but he could've done worse for Russian democracy

t h i s

I don't even want to know who created this lies - leftist Western media or pootin puppet media

>not even close to half just gays,hipsters,libturds,etc
Wrong. Most youths do not participate in any sort of political activity, they just post edgy memes about him because it's hip. Old people literally praise him cause of "muh 90's lawlessness". Youth working class and middle-aged are the people who hate him, because of his retarded taxes politics that kills small business and makes it impossible and because he surrounded himself with shameless corrupt officials, who's not even afraid of investigations and steal without even trying to hide.
>most of people do not care
Most people here have slavish mindset.

you kill more americans at least

nah you're ukrainian you're just a wannabe westfag and just hate people, nothing to do with OP in particular

there's no inconsistency.
adult-ish people are mostly pro-Putin. More so East of Moscow than inside it of course, but still

counter-culture is popular among gen Z, those now 14-17

>clame Wrong
>it doesn't
fatfedoraguy.jpg

>14-17
>relevant

they're not
and by the time theyre 20 half will be centrist

Any stats to back your claims?

Yes, what you said was false, meaning it's wrong. Problems?

no just my impression
and it's normal for youth to be against old rulers, we've seen in in the 80es in places like Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugo etc. Even if it's a generation that lived better than any before it, it breeds protest, it's natural.

that's why Putin shouldn't go on until the grave. I think he realizes it too, they must tech this stuff in kgb now

By the time they are 20, Russia will run out of money lol

All stats in Russia are state sponsored and therefore fake

this kind of people triggers me even more
he has everything. e v e r y t h i n g.
while I have n o t h i n g

The only choice for me - leave. Want it or not, like it, or not. Being a stranger, an immigrant, cheap labour. And he indirectly wants this destiny to his country, a destiny of russia or russian satellite.

You know nothing

not complete probaly but way closer to truth
since if you add your categories which can fell in my "etc" its still minority
and your implication about
>Most people here have slavish mindset.
expose you as person with wannabe elite hipster cunt mindset

just so you kow, between Russia and Germany there's abot 20 countries more people run away from than from Russia

while Russia's the second biggest immigrant destination in the world

Levada is an NGO, and their findings perfectly fit with the ones of western polling agencies like Gallup ()

that's b.s.
there's tons of western polling agencies
any company can telephone survey Russia from an Indian call center and you know it

see this guy? he's probably 14

>I'm ready to die for my tsar's dacha
>get butthurt when called slave
Lol

Russians love someone who treats them badly, robs them blind and allows any corruption as long as the corrupt officials and oligarchs are not in opposition.

Meanwhile most Russians live in third world conditions, veterans don't get their pensions, low level officials barely get paid, conscripts treated like slaves.

>lose a point
>switch theme
tipping hard

Well, Swedes are the same cucks as Rissian pootlerists, literally do difference

t. Russian hipster liberal nazi

>my impression
Your impression is

of course, russia made every surrounding neighbours immigrants

nice job, keep going

>losing point
Ha, no. You're a slave if you praise the corrupt Russian government. Prove me wrong?

>Russians love someone who treats them badly, robs them blind and allows any corruption as long as the corrupt officials and oligarchs are not in opposition.
wrong

>switching intensifies

go back to 2ch fucking self loathing cucks

>nice job, keep going
you're welcome

nah if you say it's less corrupt than any Russian establishment since for 1917 provisional government ou're just being rational

but you're sort of a slave if you can't even think beyond slogans your "free leaders" put into your mouth for you

Fair enough. Still though I hear Gorby is very unpopular in Russia still, haven't you guys realized that he did everything right and all the bad shit that happened was due to Jeltsin?

You realize same can be said about EU, right?
I'm just guessing but I think you'll come up with an excuse for that

>he did everything right
>not jailed yeltsin
stop sucking bald loser's dick

If you beat Russian hard and long enough, the Russian will love you.

Ukraine people are not kinder the Russian.

perfect description of yourself?

>still minority
Since when working class of simple folks of 20-50 age group is minority?
>and your implication
That's just a phrase that supposed to be used against blunt passages such as "most of people do not care". They do. Although our thinkers have suspiciously often noted the slavish mentality of our people, yes.

if a leader can be cheated out of his power he's clearly incompetent and surely can't run Russia
Russians don't respect the guy more than they hate him.

he ws a well-meaning weakling, much like Nikolai #2, but without royal lineage

I think Putin is too liberal and democratic. He needs to be much much harsher.

>did everything right
If only. He got fucked over by NATO and the US big time

>the eternal Dane whispers words of treachery and praise for the enemies of mankind into the ears of the west
Why am I not surprised?

Thats not even remotely funny.
Are you an underage faggot?

>Since when working class of simple folks of 20-50 age group is minority?
since you talk about people who have negative opinion about putin among them
whole group=/=people with opinion
caught on such shitty trick
>That's just a phras
bla-bla bla and you know it

DRUMPF BTFO
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE ASS

It is, пынь.

I love you Russiabros! :3

overcompensating 30+ virgin

>slave is buttmad cuz somebody criticizes his owner
You're born to be a slave, you understand it, pyatnadtsatirublevy?

Pathetic. why doesnt he fuck off from Russia?

post it again and again
...and again
doesn't feel free yet?

ask him
i don't know

It's fake as fuck, my nigga

+15