Friend(16yo) just broke up w/ her bf(18yo) after 4 months

>friend(16yo) just broke up w/ her bf(18yo) after 4 months
>came out he raped her (he was 17yo, she 15yo)
>forced deepthroat, took her virginity, forced anal (i guess dry)
>she finally broke up bc he never had time (except for fucking) and always acted rude
>she has/had mental problems (anorexic, low self-esteem) and feels awful
>he just said he "feels more attracted to men", blocked her number and ignores her

>we know where he lives & works
>my gf thinks he's not worth risking anything, buuut...

WWYD?

Anal rape him (dry)

Shit against his window again and again in irregular times

You want to play hero for a bitch you aren't even fucking?
GTFO

Not believe your friend because the chances of a mentally ill person telling the truth on something like that after a break up is slim to none. Your a fucking idiot

Aim a .45 towards your temple and pull the trigger, you whiteknight faggot.

condom would break, he saw me b4, could probably identify me, I don't wanna go to jail

id fuck the girl
u think i should do sth agains the fag? Why?

Kek he rekt the shit outta that cunt

NYPA, faggot

>believing a chick
>actually fighting for one
>my gf

/thread

Friend told us about him regularly, the details came out just recently
3 month's ago (after 1 month relationship) she said her first time was not that much planed, or wanted.. When she told us she didn't seem that happy:/
(there are enough reasons to believe her)

op heres what you should do

you just
heres what you do

you kill him with a loud gun
the loudest one

then you kill yourself with it too

like a murder-suicide thing
maybe get your girlfriend in there too

Why would you give a shit about someone else's private affairs?

Tell her to call the cops and prove it in court.

more details I'm losing my boner

kill him
kill her
kill yourself
no witnesses

Germany, he was under 18 that time, no evidences except her, no way to get him in jail...

Well then tough shit. No proof no fault.

She's skinny, he's stronger.

better now?

This.

Or fuck his life up.
>Buy small amount of drug
>place said drugs under his stuff
>call the 5-0

how big is his penis

I'm calling the police

GIMMIE HER INFO I NEED A SEX SLAVE AND SHE SOUNDS JUST PERFECT

how many times did she bleed did she cry
exactly what did she tell you

honestly i'm glad she got raped and you need to go "have a talk" with that guy so he'll rape you too you fucking idiot

Small, but he's trying his best

>girl is fucked in the head
>totally a credible witness

Rape her

He's strong enough to rape an anorexic 15yo girl, every average girl could beat the shit outta him, he's skinny

>428 KB
>Anonymous 04/21/17(Fri)18:19:35 No.7300

M'lady ass nigger

>forced deepthroat, took her virginity, forced anal

Look homes, he didn't force any of that. She went along with it. Regretting something later, and being too insecure to stop it isn't the same thing as being forced.

That isn't rape. You can't expect him to read her mind.

Tell your friend that is currently friendzoning you that you're sorry she learned a lesson the hard way and that you hope she has more respect for herself in the future. But she deserves better. And you don't get what you deserve unless you stand up for yourself and make it happen. That's true in all things in life.

OP in 5 years you will look back on yourself and laugh really hard at what a dumbass you were, believe me.

Thanks! she said multiple times "no" and cryed
too low self esteem/too embarrassing to tell anyone
i don't know if she's lying
he's a skinny rapist, a friend of me would like to talk to him
Kind of.

Did she cum?

I guess she wouldn't have broken up then

user kek but just turn on tap the post number to reply in the advanced settings so you don't keep greentexting the post number you're replying to let. Fucking cloverfag

You wanna know the secret to a happy life?
>You mind your own business.
Don't worry about what others say and do. Don't try to play a hero. What people tell you happened was viewed from their perspective, you won't get the whole story.
>Mind your own business

OP, Ignore these faggots. It doesn't matter if she did or didn't get raped, she thinks she did, and that's all you need to know.
Kick the shit out of this rapist fuck, don't even tell her before hand.
Comfort her with everything, help her through dark times. Be there every day and night for her, and do everything for her. Hug her every once and a while and eventually she will start to get feelings for you (If that's what you want).

>Thanks! she said multiple times "no" and cryed

Did she though? You have no way of knowing. Don't get involved. Tell her to go see a therapist to work this out. Seriously.

Anyway, I dated a girl who claimed she had been raped by her previous boyfriend. Tears and everything while telling me. I was so furious at him. But then I was like "Hey wait a minute, I saw you making out with him at a Halloween party like 6 months after that." Excuses and excuses followed that.

She also said ANOTHER ex-bf had slapped her. It seemed out of character for him, but I believed her because I was young and stupid.

Anyway things went sour between me and her a year later when she started liking someone else, and I broke up with her, and then later I hear that she had told people that *I* had threatened her and that she was afraid of me.

The most ridiculous bullshit ever. Fortunately, by then she had cried wolf too many times and the whole school turned against her and they believed me, and she ended up having only one friend left by the time she graduated because everyone else told her to fuck off. So I escaped her lies by pure luck, but it could have easily gone the other way and *I* could have been the one ostracized.

So be careful of messing around with crazy girls. You'll get burned.

They're dating
No such thing as rape within a relationship

this is the most white-knight post I've ever read on here, and that's saying something

That sounds like a begging of a rape tutorial:
>she will start to get feelings for you
AND THEN RAPE HER

What are you calling them

Just believe in the bro code
Women are liars
Manipulators
Cheaters
Whores

Always side with the dude

are you sure about that?
i have seen more white-knigher (if that's a word) stuff here.

It would be nice to beat up the rapist, the girl will get along

What would you guys do with a rapist?
Be creative

I'd call the police if there was real evidence. You know, like a girl who was tattered and bleeding, with the skin of the rapist under her fingernails.

Otherwise I would ignore completely.

Set them up to rape a girl in front of a camera, sell the video on black market

Nice one

I'd find that lying whore and show her what for

Ask him to assist me when i make my next rape.