Gonna have a threesome tommorow with my wife and a chick i used to have an affair with and its not the first time those...

gonna have a threesome tommorow with my wife and a chick i used to have an affair with and its not the first time those bitches do everything i tell them, you can ask me anything, im here to celebrate by posting the best pics i ever saved on b/

Show pic of wife and other chick.
(Also pic not related)

if there are enough annons here i might do it but no faces, might even take a few pics tommorow

any lurkers?

So how did this get started? Did you ask your wife? Did she find out about the affair and insist on getting involved? What?

Give us some backstory

well when i decided that i had enough of the other chick and tried to cut it off but she blackmailed me for a couple months to keep fucking her when i couldnt handle the lying anymore i came clean to my wife and after she got over it it started to turn her on

i saw an opprotunity and decided to try my luck with getting them both on board with a threesome and got pretty lucky that shit was so wild

nothing like two chicks doing anything you say

Are they competitive at all? Like trying to be the one that makes you come or anything?

I've had threesomes before but the starts were not quite as contentious.

can some one acknowledge all the shit im posting for you fags

no its more like everyone wants to fuck everyone my wife eyes were on fire when she fingered that bitch

shit is gonna 404 contribute people

Congrats OP. It's sometimes awkward the first time so it's best if you can make a weekend of it and have sex as many times as you can during that weekend. By the end of the weekend you have a pretty good idea of if it will work long term. My first time was with my high school GF. She brought it up by asking if I wanted to. She said she would but that she would never respect me again if I did. We stayed together for a few months after that. I lost her respect but gained about a dozen 3somes put of it. Fair trade.

its not the first time though

Bookmarked.
Looking forward to the update tomorrow. Pics are highly encouraged.
OP you lucky dog!

thanks

nice quad

took a while for someone to notice