Texas thread

Texas thread.

Post your area code and how great/shit your area is.

I'm 956 so everyone down here is a fucking drug dealing immigrant. Some people are nice though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hsYib3Fo_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

817. Not too bad, though I have been renting a shitty little house in a pretty dark neighborhood since I got divorced three years ago.

210. Too many beaners

281. Just a bunch of poor methheads and mexicans.

979. Too many spics.

Makes sense, it's Houston. At least you have a Jollibee though.

903 checking in

Most of the girls are 4/10 or lower (I'm being generous) and think they're hot shit. Lot of Mexicans in certain areas, but nothing to call homeland security about.

then move.

>Texas complains about Mexicans

512 - hipsters, hippies, overrated

Op here, there's literally so many immigrants here that I can usually hear a helicopter fly by. It's funny too, during the election the entire state of Texas was red except for the valley, kek

Are the colleges any good?

I wanna move out

Si, amigo. Let us eat the tacos and burritos!

Take your ass back pancho

956 here too, pretty lame down here but whatevs

lotta mexicans drug dealers and cops. Heard gunshots last night

What town? I'm from Mercedes

281/832/731

ITT: everybody hates mexicans

How do you feel about immigration? My town has some cactus camps in it but like I said, not too many. Idk. I don't want to mow my own lawn or make tacos so I'm content letting the Mexicans do it.

McAllen
Mercedes kinda sucks dick tbh

OP, and I'm not really for mass immigration but I don't mind as long as anyone not ghetto or stupid as hell comes in. There's probably no way to determine that though. All the ghettos do nothing but waste our money, food, and smoke synthetic weed all day. I'm Hispanic but I strongly dislike this area.

I heard everyone over there is an asshole. You guys have a ton of restaurants at least, we have a whataburger, dairy queen, Chili's and that's it

There's a difference between being a Hispanic citizen and being a degenerate ghetto Mexican, I'd probably dislike your area too.

Makes sense

you anons should check out the 915, then talk.

If you eat goat, fight chickens or wear a zoot suit to prom or your wedding....ya ghetto

It's a border town, of course there's gonna be tons lol

Was at ft bliss...well aware

Some people are cunts, some aren't. I worked at a restaurant, people want their shit fast. Go to sharyland (Mission) and people are chiller. Parties are crazy too.

I'm from 806 also.

its a good day to be in beanerville

713. its the best. we also got strippers

956 from laredo

214. 30K millionaires, bolt in tits and ex pats. I just chill in Oak Cliff.

its a border town with almost no restriction on travel (for them anyways). so, basically, a border town with no border.

Leave best decision I ever made

Oak Cliff has a fine collection of niggers

713/281 reporting

How bout them 'stros!

La_retho proud! Guey!

Sure does. Good thing I stick with my bougie white folk in North Oak Cliff. But here's a little secret, I'm really Puerto Rican, but they don't need to know that!

972/214, will be in the rowlett/garland area tonight provided the weather doesnt get too shitty.

texas nude thread now

I'm looking west and don't see shit. I'm hoping to go out tonight but with these storms it's a crap shoot

Natalie P.

254 Pretty good due to a lot of military nearby.

Mel R. 956

You sure look 956, what city

830 reporting

713 pure H-tine

I live in the gayest area besides Austin, any guesses?

Im from harlingen Nat is from Pharr or some shit and Mel is from San benito This chick is veronica from Harlingen.

956 edinburg
Weed is good lol

They say we're going to be under a tornado watch around 10 or so, hopefully it's all gone by midnight

830. It's alright i guess. If you like mexican resturants on every corner this is the place for you

>weed is good lol

expected by someone from edinburg. it is cool tho

get outta there brother

210. OYSTER BAKE FIESTA MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

I was talking about weed in general not just edinburg.

the two on the right look like traps

Lived there for 15yrs, miss it. 512 now. Trade you for all the fuckin Kalifornians, douchebags, aggressive homeless, and traffic.

From Taylor/512
Looking for Gabby(hat) and Sarah(braids) lost their nudes but they're still out there. Can trade Taylor girls
Sarah is at A&M
Gabby tamucc

clear lake slut from 10 years ago

When you're the only 903 user in the thread

>good
Define good. UT is harder than fuck to get into. Texas State in San Marcos is doable. I like U of Houston, but it's in the ghetto and you can't step foot off campus. UNT in Denton is doable. SMU is basically an Ivy League school: expensive as Hell, but a great education. Plus, George Bush lives in the neighborhood, so Secret Service is prolly all over campus, so no terrorist worries.

fuck outta' here Californians, raising our rent and property tax faggot-ass-motherfuckers

Anyone have 830 nudes?

956 guys, would yall fuck my girl? What do ya think about her tits??

Montrose

512 here. Yo.

St MU graduate right here!

Where at? Del Rio, Eagle Pass, or Uvalde?

We don't talk about 361..

432. Can't complain.

Rolling in from the Northwest here. It's not looking friendly. My Lone Stars and vodka are free here so I'll hunker down until this passes

UH is perfectly safe now that campus carry is in effect. I see a lot fewer shady niggers wandering onto campus, and I feel like a little less immediately around it. I have my LC9S on me at all times.

Yeah, It's going to take 20yrs to fix this place. The infrastructure is terrible. Just driving thru the city takes careful planning and probably some luck. Every year the populace votes in a City Council that actively works against the best interest of the city by fucking the taxpayers, screwing small bizness, placating the homeless, and sucking the dicks of the current liberal fad, whatever it might be. Our mayor is such a cuck, his normal speaking voice is a whisper, He makes Mr. Rogers seem macho.
Here he is bragging about chasing Uber out of town. Listen to the difference in the volume between the two "men"...
youtube.com/watch?v=_hsYib3Fo_A

Good man. Just picked one up two weeks ago. And an S&W Shield .40. They're offering $75 back on Shields until June. Crazy bargain

Good to here.

Ok Corpus Christi huh

Should tell them

Corpus is so bad, Whataburger left. It has been a sleepy mother fucker since 1950. It needs an enema and a dose of new blood.

But is too chicken shit to say it to their face

I also went to UT. Wasn't hard for me since I came from the 979 and got top 10% auto-enrolled.

Now I got a BSME and haven't used it. Fuck me right?

That's fuckin bullshit. I grew up in the 361, when it was still 512. 1/3 of my school was hispanic, 1/3 was white, 1/3 was black. We had no problems. The real dividing line? Money.

Truth

All of Texas is the biggest piece of shit I've ever been to. The only good decision a Texan can make is to leave.

andonica from odessa

Where I'm from, I disliked the majority of the hispanics, whites, and the few blacks I met. I'm hispanic as well. Money is a problem but I really believe parenting is the real issue with these communities.