How do i pass this fucking test bros if im mild colour blind, i can see only 40% of them...

How do i pass this fucking test bros if im mild colour blind, i can see only 40% of them. Can i trick my brain into memorising them by recognising certain patterns? Pls help

yeah i know but i cant see it. i just see some dots.

it says
"op is a major douce"

Why do you need to pass?

I do this test to get hired as a deck officer in merchant navy. I cant fail it my folks invensted a shitload of me. The burden of failure will make me want to kill myself. My alternative is to bribe the doc..

Get a pair of those colourblind-correcting glasses

ALso the years lost at college , i dont want to change my career now...

ask your optometrist if there are tinted contact lenses that increase contrast, even if you dont need contacts there are lenses that have almost no strrength prescription

Did my research about them , the thing is they look very petruding so the doc will see i try to fraud the test. I want to try the bribing way but dont know how to do it properly as discrete as possible. Should i put the money in a letter envelope and put it on his deck under his papers without letting his the chance to refuse it . I mean in a fast way?

I don't think they'd let someone wear sunglasses to take that test. The contact lenses also don't work.

I'm also color deficient and failed a medical for LAPD because of it. I have the same problem and havent found a solution.

There are these sunglasses that supposedly work but they come with a high price tag:

enchroma . com

/srspostnowdeactivated

Happy to find someone like me here. I heard scientists discovered some cure by genetic treatament which was succesfull on monekys. They injects the missing gene in their eyes and the genetic problem is cured. The period is not known though .

Have you ever considered there might be a reason colour blind aren't let in?

You shouldn't try bribery, you're too fucking illiterate.

Yeah i know there's a chance ill fuck up and a disaster will happen because of me but i know my limitations and that makes me even more careful. Basicly this thing stays in my head 24/7 and on sea you arent alone.Ill feel safe with a non color blind crew if im the only one

No, the whole point of the test is to determine colorblindness. If you can't read it, guess what. You're colorblind.

The military performs this test when they process you. Probably gets you disqualified from flying or other things.

color deficient*

>Having a disability will make me better at the job!
You should really, really stay out of liberal colleges.

lmao

when they flunk you,
you might still be able to get into
The Coast Guard

serve your country too

by the way, why would your parents blame you?
they made you.
its their genetics that made you deficient.
blame them

Im Romanian

They are not deficient , my mom is a carrier from my grandfather but she's normal. The grandfather genes fucked me

They got the deficient genes, they have the deficient genes.
Some traits will end up dormant but it wasn't the ghost of your grandparents faulty genetics, it was your parents' faulty genetics.

Every country has an equivalent to the
Coast Guard.

the police of the countries soveriegn territorial waters, and rescues

Fuck life !

I worked with a guy who was colorblind. He used special contact lenses. I run a printing press and have perfect color vision, required for the job.

Mine too, you got to find your way through it till it's over, mate. You have my condolences.

Can't pick your fate, only what you do about it.

Even land locked countries?

Even if you get in then what? Your progression is stuck as no competant Master is going to risk his name/rep to sign off on your papers to promote up

Chances are your fellow officers or crew could even report you once they find out you cant even read signal flags. VLOCC just sank off Brazil with 22 still missing, which crew would trust their lives with a colourblind deck officer?

kek men signal flags have different shapes. His only problem will be ship lights at night.

Lifeguard at the Swimming Pool?

Not just the seas, what about local fishing and transport water ways,,,
No large lakes nor water bodies.
Do you live in the Gobi Dessert

probably mess up Mike and Victor a couple times

fun part will start when some ghetto sun worn flags get hoisted

bad career choices.

OP seeking career in Maritime Navigation.
White Midget seeking career in NBA

Dude colourblind doesnt mean you see in black in white , there are multiple types. Most likely op has problems with red and green like most of males with this disease

I'm terrible at these but I can read this one lol

You don't.

They are designed to identify people with colour blindness and you happen to be one of them.

Then you have to accept your limitations, have you seen an optician? They'll be able to identify exactly what colours you struggle with (if any).

All I see is 14/88

You can't do anything about it, sorry OP.

kek

Yes of course its only issues with certain shades but its still going to impair speed and accuracy for reading, especially if they're sun-bleached/washedout etc

Which crewing company will take the risk or Master handing the bridge over to OP. pni will be having a aneurysm, especially if he's gona serve on a blue water fleet