Ariana grande

Ariana grande
>Pays for funerals
>decides 3 days later to do a benefit show at the exact same place the incident took place
Eagles of death metal
>nothing of the sort
>need a super long time to mentally recover
Why is ariana so based, and why josh hommes such a pussy compared to a 23 year old girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

josh homme wasn't even there you retard

if only he was

Ariana Grande has teams of publicists and managers figuring out this stuff for her, whereas Eagles of Death Metal are more like just a bunch of random dudes.

white men are pathetic that's why

i'm starting to agree. Black men are pretty bad too. Honestly, brown is best.

the eagles of death metal actually had to dodge gun fire and see the carnage, by the time shit hit the fan at ariana's concert she was on her way out of the building.

your imagination can be worse than actually seeing it.

Daily reminder italians are white.

Like it or not, 'murican Sup Forumscrossposters, that's a fact. Now you can all go fuck yourselves and fuck off back to

>Sup Forums
>calling white men pathetic
Newfags are precious, is this literally your first week on Sup Forums?

This

If Josh Homme was there, he'd go out and kick the motherfuckers ass.

the two events cannot even compare, people were being mowed down in front of them.

>can
The fuk you know

is that what snowflakes tell themselves now?

ive imagined some shit son. I've imagined things by the time i was 19 that no 19 year old should have to imagine after reading the news. 23, now still living with it.

Tell that to to people who actually lost their children that day.

>children
the only children at an EODM concert are manchildren to which theres lots

>Pays for funerals
caskets are mounted with speakers that plays dangerous womyn for eternity.

>decides 3 days later to do a benefit show at the exact same place the incident took place

hoping for more victims, and she literally don't give a fuck about victims

Yeah and plenty of people are in the same boat, but I'd rather imagine some fucked up shit then have it play out before me in reality. Coping with external trauma when it's that visceral can't necessarily compare to as much of internal origin

>An 8 year old
>Three 14 year olds
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-victims-named-dead-terror--13080028

we're talking about how manchester was worse than eagles of death metal, to which i agree with you user.

yeah ok..

>we're talking about how manchester was worse than eagles of death metal
youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw
They literally saw people getting shot in front of them and were in danger themselves. I'm not saying these events, no matter how many victims there were, aren't tragedies.

they're both terrible, this is fucking retarded