Fags of Sup Forums, how do you successfully fit a massive girthy dildo in your ass?

Fags of Sup Forums, how do you successfully fit a massive girthy dildo in your ass?

This is a Flint Uncut, medium size.

I manage get to about where the red line is before it starts to hurt and I can't go any further, even after an hour of playing.

Just shove it in, no holds bar. Trust me, I've been doing this for 20 years.

dont ruin your asshole

I don't want to tear my anus, thanks.

I won't, so long as I don't do what previous user said.

I'd like to nominate this thread as the Gayest Thread of the Day. With a little more support it could be a contender.

Post a pic of your dick and balls, OP.

If you can't shove it up your ass, Why did you go with the big one?

There are dildos that you can inflate and train yourself.

have you gotten anything else from BD? i wanna know wut would be best for a begginer,

use buttplugs , put them in an hour or so before ,to relax it , then go bigger

>I won't

If you reach the point where that thing slides into your ass without a hitch, your asshole will be wrecked.

Not what OP got cause he's a fuggin faggot who can't man up and shove it in! Bought this dildo without considering that he would not be capable of shoving it up his tight asshole.

well i got a daddy, and iw ant somethin close to his size so i stay tight for him he is 7 long and 1.45 diameter, so i wus thinking a small chance.

I know nobody's going to listen ... but I really don't think you should be stuffing things up your ass.

Non.

I'm a size queen.

Dude, I have a Chance medium as well, that goes in fine, almost upto the hilt.

If it's medium firmness I've heard it can be difficult to use. I have it in the soft fimness so it's pretty easy to use, but even before that use something less girthy to warm up.

Personal Bad Dragon recommendation is Echo.

So you are a fucking faggot then? Like legit want to take it up your ass? Gay? Go seek help. You need to be set straight. Seek Jesus, do whatever. You have a mental illness and the only cure is more Jesus.

idk who said iw asnt a girl but okay..

Tits or get the fuck out.

you're gay
your interests are gay
your mousepad is gay
your green paint is gayer
your pets are gay
everything and everyone you know is gay and I can tell from this post.