Why are we supposed to mourn the death of hopeless plebeians who were at a shitty pop concert? Imo they had it coming...

Why are we supposed to mourn the death of hopeless plebeians who were at a shitty pop concert? Imo they had it coming. Shit like this doesn't happen at patrician shows.

True

>go to a Damageplan show
>get shot

>go to an Eagles of Death Metal show
>get shot

>go to a Swans show
>get raped

You're right bad shit only happens when you go to pleb shows

People died, don't be shitty.

Check your edges, Sport.

god i wanna fuck her feet

Don't cut yourself with that edge user.

Or, better, please do.

if this is true death grips better step up their security

You're corroborating OP's points.

>go to a GG Allin show
>get all of the above

she has one the most explosive performances ive ever seen

At GG you get shat not get shot

>plebs
>people

Ariana is pretty good for pop. There is much worse music out there. Burning to death at that Great White concert in Rhode Island is much more embarrassing

I forgot how autist Sup Forums can be, silly me.

suck my cock

puuuuussy

op's the kind of dude who would yell at a child in public for playing a pop song

>Brits
>people

Why would I care about people that have had literally no impact on my life?

Wow pretty tough words OP.

I dare you to say those words at a machine that is programmed to kill you and your family if you say those words. I bet in that situation you would not say those mean words that you have typed so easily on Sup Forums.

edgy

>we supposed to m
well, you're not. It is whether or not you do though.

see also "bloke in the pub said

>implying I care about my life or about my family's life

If anything I hope my shitty parents die so I can get my inheritance and spend it on drugs and prostitutes haha. Those old fucks, I've just about had it with them and their constant whining.

but I wouldn't mind dying! I'm not scared of anything.

Autists generally won't

The thread about Chelsea Wolfe's ass got deleted but yet the mods let this one stick around.

I missed a thread about Chelsea Wolfe's ass? D':

No, honest people won't. Virtue signaling moral high ground faggots use these terror attacks as big circle jerking event s where everyone likes to pretend they care. 19 people died. Do you know any of them? Do you understand how often 19 people die, or how oftentimes people die from terror attacks in general where no one gives a shit? It makes news because a group of westerners died. If you really have a shit, you would be in other places off the Internet trying to stop these attacks. Instead you're morally policing people in the internet to make yourself feel better for a little part of your miserable life.

shut the fuck up

The problem is I don't. I probably should, but shit like this has become so common, I've become totally jaded. People are dying everywhere. From sickness, from starvation, from violence, from terrorism. I'd be sad about the people that died in Manchester, but the same day thousands of children probably died from violence or hunger in Syria or something and nothing was reported on the news about that. Part of me is worried about the fate of this world, but another part of me realizes that the Earth is too overpopulated and cannot support the amount of people living on it for too much longer. We can take as many preventative measures as we want, but whether it's from terrorism or war, or whether it's from mother nature herself, all we're doing is postponing the inevitable. Something catastrophic is going to happen that will make our species extinct, or at the very least drastically reduce the population, and there's nothing any of us can do about it.

When you're not autistic you can feel empathy and still think it's shit what happened.

she is the best vocalist in pop music, if anything her concerts are the most patrician possible choice for normies.

were you listening to a 4 octave master when you were 7 years old?

Look at these disgusting plebs
Nothing of value was lost