NJ thread

NJ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

diggerlandusa.com/2017/posts/the-greased-beast-unleashed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

c'mon man we all know NJ sucks, there's fucking nothing to do here

SO much nothing its ridiculous. at least we have our sales taxes...oh wait fuck us.

oh boy we can go to AC and get mugged or go see the GIANT-30 foot wood elephant... we need some kind of attraction that isn't garbage

Fucking millennials. What do you think there is to do anywhere else you can't do in Jersey. Moved away 25 years ago. Regret it constantly.

PS: your sales tax isn't unusually high. Get over it.

PS iIlove this state im' just being a piece of shit for no reason. Tho granted one of it's main attractions is the fact that it's easy to leave! New york by train woot woot.

Idk i love jersey. But I'm 973.

i don't hate here, it's just that i'm sick of the blueberry rednecks being loud fucks and always lived in boring af parts of NJ

Which part of the 973? I am as well but it's a large code sometimes.

Same here, I'm up in Randolph

Montiville now :D was denville. Such a small world~

You by chance an edmund?

Hunterdon county here

no

Still a "local" for once Woo :D

>we need some kind of attraction that isn't garbage

diggerlandusa.com/2017/posts/the-greased-beast-unleashed/

also nice trips

Meh, for me it's always been the place I've always complained about-but really couldn't picture myself moving to another state. Even though it can be crazy expensive (and I'm only in Absecon).

Cape may here, New Jersey's asshole.

>Cape may here, New Jersey's asshole.
That would actually be Browns Mills. Maybe Lakewood.

bumping

609 here

All joking aside I actually kinda like it down here, I'm also Military and know I won't be here long enough for it to get stale.

>c'mon man we all know NJ sucks

NJ is actually a pretty good state. The drive through crowd only sees it from the Turnpike or Pkwy and think that's all NJ is.

It's NJ's Government that sucks.

Always has, always will.

>It's NJ's Government that sucks.
got me there, plus i just don't really go anywhere

FUCK YOU

we posting NJ girl nudes or just chiming in here? NJ nude anyway

609 bb

watched the sunset at Cape may the other day, and God Damn was it beautiful. Can't be unhappy living anywhere where you can see such beauty.

when and where big boi

>i just don't really go anywhere
Pick any beach from AP to Spring lake.
Restaurants? Even small towns like Bradley Beach has more good food than bic towns in any other state.
Pizza? Fuck yeah.
NY and Chicago pizza is over rated.
Canoeing and camping? Half the state is wooded with places.
Gun laws suck, but we still have tons of goo ranges to go shooting at. Including Range 14 at Ft Dix.
Fishing? Salt and freshwater.
Statue of Liberty? Yeah, it's in NJ. Look it up.

shit man, making me realize we aren't a shit-hole, didn't think it was possible tbh

you realize ny and nj pizza is the same thing right? Sorry you just chose shitty places in ny. However since you are also complaining about gun laws, i guess i should just feel lucky you can form complete sentences.

How's that heroine problem down there in the dick of the state??

>shit man, making me realize we aren't a shit-hole, didn't think it was possible tbh
Sister on law moved to CO.

Every time she comes back, she stops at a pizza place on the way to the airport home to pick up a couple pies and packs them in her luggage. All her CO friends insist on it because CO like most places has shitty pizza. And don't even think about looking for a bagel.

Top Golf Opened up in edison. Fucking hot ass chicks 24/7

>you realize ny and nj pizza is the same thing right?

Staten Islander detected.

Get the fuck out of Seaside and go home.

Wife is from NJ
Show me nudes of her old bridge friends

I was going to say NYC pizza is nothing like the pizza around here. Frankly we have better pizza *snob*

>Chicago pizza
Is that shit even pizza, looks like they made an actual fucking pie out of it

Flemington checking in. Only OC I have is Kourtney B. Willing to post her for Autumn M

>However since you are also complaining about gun laws, i guess i should just feel lucky you can form complete sentences.

15 round limit
Bayonet mount on an AR makes it an "assault weapon." Seriously, when was the last time yo heard of ANY crime committed with an AR mounted bayonet?
One gun a month, and a new permit to purchase each handgun. (gee, I need a new gun to commit this crime because I don't want to use the old one I already have)

midddletown here you are right not a dam nthing to do fuck me

Madison here. Moved to the state a few years ago and I don't get why everyone hates on Jersey. It's beautiful where I live.

>midddletown here you are right not a dam nthing to do fuck me

You know that ain't true. Friday nights you go beat up the kids in Keansburg. Or is Friday Hazlet's turn, I forget.

*one handgun a month

Doesn't matter cause it takes over a month to get a purchasing permit.

Fuck, NJ sucks. Make double the salary that I would make anywhere else in my job though

>Doesn't matter cause it takes over a month to get a purchasing permit.
Yeah, the Law states 30 days max to process, but I'm sure Sgt. Dontgiveafuck will get around to it any day now.

609 here.

Went fishing on the SP side of the 9th street bridge tonight. No bites. Guy said he hooked a skate before I got there. Might get up early and go again in the morning..

Fishing and drinking aside, there's really nothing else to do down here yet.

Well we do have a Six Flags, though I haven't been down there in ages.

>Fishing and drinking aside, there's really nothing else to do down here yet.
Exactly, it's not a shit state just a really boring one

real talk. what do you guys do for fun?

I need more irl friends :(

>Exactly, it's not a shit state just a really boring one

Only for people with no imagination or need mommy to drive them everywhere.

was just in SP earlier today. had a few drinks at charlie's

kek...... user.... it was highlands turn on fri .....

without mentioning sports bars or nightclubs in philly...what is there to do for broke ass people?

basically every one in north jersey.

Lold' my ass off when I found out how many people in their mid 20s still live with mommy and daddy

Pretty much. Im a Piney so my winters consisted mostly of burning shit while drinking shit. Maybe bowling.

Summer is fun though. Good times, good money, good weather.

Fuck yeah, charlie's/gregory's/Anchorage is my spot. Bayfest is gonna be a shit show.

man i don't even get to go to bayfest anymore. i used to work in OC over the past 4 summers. now i just work constantly. haven't actually been there in years

In NJ don't faggots pay way too much for marijuana

What dept. in OC? My buddy does PW in the summers.

And bayfest is never a "good" time, but its better than anything else going on at that time in south jersey

Any one form 732 ?

Lol omg i wonder if you guys realize goe much the country hates your state. A complete shithole is how we see it. Driving up and down the coast nobody wamts to stop in jersey bc its so dirty and crime infested.

Even all the scenery is ruined by industrial smog and pipes and fucking nasty looking construction

Yes, please let me destroy u

ya ya 732 here

bruh i worked at an amusement park on the boardwalk

you ain't wrong

Yea you jews have the best bagels.
Get away from the jews you cant get begels

not gay What part I'm from Monroe

ya man i was in VA for a week and to shit i got just for my plate on my car

Rahway

For real? I'm in Mt. Olive rn

Wonderland or Castaway?

I graduated with Gillian's son. He's a nice dude.

Shut the fuck up. Try going somewhere 2 miles away from a Turnpike exit.

NJ is beautiful. Smelly, but it looks nice.

castaway

the people that "vacation" there are godawful

French Canadians at the end of July usually the worst but shoobies in general piss me off.

Which year and HS, m8?

njfag here
The heroin problem is bad, but the people are ok
Lots of trees, girls aren't too bad
Nowhere near as bad as other people describe it

>without mentioning sports bars or nightclubs in philly...what is there to do for broke ass people?

The thing that killed NJ more than anything else was teh 21 drinking age.

When it was 18, the club scene was amazing.

But since the prime demographic is gone, (18-23, but even at 21, if you haven't got a regular group to go out with, you just don't, and your old HS gang is off to work or college).

Since teh crowds are small, the clubs don't need as many bands, and the new bands just don't happen as much.

Think back to when Bruce, Buster Brown, Southside Johnny, BonJovi, whatever headliner was at the Fast Lane, all playing in an area where you could walk to see them in a single night. Never happening again.

O shit whaddup Mt. Olive representing

lived in Leonardo for 20 years the city barny's coming to the beach are the worst by far

wut

Dude, I am in Randolph. Do I know you?

eht

>Lol omg i wonder if you guys realize goe much the country hates your state.

Only because they think they're supposed to. Like the Yankees. Everyone hates them, but nobody can tell you exactly why.

But yeah, the Yankees suck.

Hackettstown rep suck deez M&Ms

09 OC

Not sure I know anyone from you grade though.

Lol I'm in Mendham right now
never knew this many Sup Forumstards lived in my area

It's a weird feeling when you find that out. Not bad, necessarily, but odd to think that you might have met someone who also wastes their time on in this shithole and never knew it.

any princeton fags??

>any princeton fags??

Stop being redundant.

ayy 609 here too

meh, there weren't too many worht knowing.

mostly just a bunch of sluts

ya right i was locked up for a few in oct and inside they where talking about 4 chin ...thought it was funny

Been wasting time on here for to long

So the afternoon shift at AC Dolls? Yeah we had a few of those in my grade too.

iktf

8 years in.

we had a scandal bout a bunch of the girls in my grade smoking weed with, and banging, one of the math teachers

Mendhamfag typing
been here since 2012
too think we could all meet tonight and smoke if we really tried to

Dave? About the same

Could happen

609 the truth

Nah, name's Mike. But neat knowing there is a Dave nearby who's wasted the same amount of time.

Now i want marleys

yo whats her name bro?

another 609 here

Nice. The only one worth anything was this chick who had the locker next to me and banged a sub in an empty room during school hours. It made the newspaper and she missed a bit of school. Saw her a few times after shit went down and she was always super pleasant. I think they dated a bit after she graduated but that could be a mix up with someone else I went to HS with.

>But neat knowing there is a Dave nearby who's wasted the same amount of time.
Dave's not here, man!

lmao damn

a year behind me this girl got caught blowing dudes in the bathroom.

like, a teacher walked in and saw her with a cock in her hand and one in her mouth