Alex Jones live strem, time for a raid

Alex Jones live strem, time for a raid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSRTKE4yNTY
independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not your personal army

OP doesn't have a personal stake in trolling this guy, he's just easy to b8.

Think for yourself newfriend

Not your personal army

not my personal army

bump for interest

post the link you fucking idiot

Your not army personal

Where's the fucking link?

He's literally admitted in court that he a comedian and this is a character he does. He's even opened for Stanhope. How are people still taking this guy seriously?

this

second

youtube.com/watch?v=bSRTKE4yNTY

Where is the fucking link? It's almost like you don't want any help.

You dumb fucking cuck. Who wants to watch news if it's not entertaining?

>being this much of a nigger

Go back to watch your FOX, MSNBC, and CNN.

wtf only 2k people, the comments are flowing like a river

I'm in.

It isn't news, he's joking. If you still think infowars is news then you are who he is making fun of.

I liked him better back when he was doing the Bill Hicks character.

Look at all these republicucks

Please explain how it's a joke and not real news? Biased? Maybe. But the shit he puts out is always on point and good content. Lemme guess, you get your news from your Facebook and tumbler memes? Fuck off, kid.

Left, Right, they're both fucking cucks, pick neither.

Stream's down already, where to next?

No, he admitted in court that he is a huge troll. It was this week, his wife is trying to take his kids away, but he's had people testifying on his behalf that he is a normal guy that doesn't actually believe the crap he says.

Get Obamas nigger dick out of your mouth you fucking worthless piece of dog shit. You probably are subscribe to Https://www.Blacked.com . Silly cuck, donate your fat sjw wife to some nigger and watch her get destroyed.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY Sup Forums I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING PERSONAL ARMY, I WILL HACK AND RAID WHO I WANT WHEN I WANT YOU GOT THAT BITCH!?!?! HUH!?!? THATS RIGHT PUSSY NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I DECIDE TO DOX AND RAID YOU!!

Kys

Is this true? Post link.

First Google hit independent.co.uk/news/infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-playing-character-lawyer-conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-a7687571.html

Just search for "Alex Jones character", it's new news.

oh Matthew Broderick, you're so clever and cute

If we really wanted to fuck with Alex then we should turn on him and get him to loose the custody battle.

>turn on him
implying you were aligned with a fictional rabblerouser character

this is the same shit the daily show or colbert get away with, they are just playing a character and therefore they can say whatever they want

at least he's recommending you visit websites on https instead of http