youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M#t=277
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ63o-4yVnU
youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk
vocaroo.com/i/s1Q2owgJS6Yr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

why does that Albanian think Turkish sounds Persian?
Persian sounds like a homosexual language

me

me

it is a homosexual language

hot

whenever i see a white round eyed subhuman i want to kill him

>balkanians are laughing at greater albania
>doesn't know that it is their fate in the next 10 years

bosna i huigovina haha

this

Well it's not. By homosexual i meant Persian sounds like an effeminate language while Turkish sounds harsh to foreigners.

Persian is certainly better than turkish

t. mahmut married to his harem of sister and goat

Bosnia and Horsevagina please

whenever I speak albanian when i'm with my swedish friends they always say it sounds like a "mafia language"

Is it because it is or is it because I have high T

When that happens I'll wear these

h-hot

i maybe have some turkish blood, but you are 100% turkish and there is no cure spare suicide

please do it would look beautiful on you

I like all of you guys
except the filthy romanians ofc

I wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M#t=277

me too brother

>кoй щe ми бapa якaтa дyпapa
lol nice """""""""music"""""""""you got there westacucks

"Serbia was conquered twice by Bulgaria"

Yeah in the 10th century. You're also neglecting to mention that Serbia at that time wasn't a unified country but a collection of city-states.

And that collection of Serbian tribes defeated your Empire twice.

First the Serbs defeated your Presian in 842, then defeated you again in 854 capturing Khan Boris' son and 12 of your nobles.

Khan Boris had to beg like a bitch to the Serbs to get his son back.

Then we can also go into how many battle Montenegrin Serbs won against the Turks, how the Serbs conquered Skadar several times in the BW - how the Serbs defeated the Austro-hungarian Empire at Cer, Mojkovac Kolubara and defeating Bulgaria at Kajmakcalan.

Then we can go into how the Serbs won in Bosnia and established the Republic of Srpska, and how the Serbs stood up to NATO while puppet nations like bulgaria cowered in fear.

It sounds faggy because they have lots of Arabic genes,and Arabs especially ones from Gulf and Saudi usually have faggy voices since genetically their vocal cords don't seem able to have low pitch. Their 15 year old boys still sound like 6 year olds with issues.

i suppose it might happen if every shiptar who ran away from that shithole came back and took up arms. but i'm willing to bet you won't

I don't sell drugs though :(

No its because you are criminals

do you know this guy

don't ever talk to me or my son ever again

uhh you are wrong, there lives 50 bilijon pjepoles in albania while there only lives 5 thousand in blgaria and rest of balkan, sofia is literally a village

Considering your strategy to acquire land is to get slaughtered and then cry to the world police, noone's really worrying.

>It sounds faggy because they have lots of Arabic genes
It sounds faggy because it's an indo-european (sissy) language

18:44 latas btfoing seljaks to outer space

youtube.com/watch?v=eZ63o-4yVnU

this.

We fucked you over every time, the only time you won was velbazh battle (serbian attack during cease fire, backstab style, still no territorial loss for us) and the world wars, but there it was not because YOU played any role in it except getting slaughtered left and right.

You use our script, you use our church, and you can suck my dick. You can spread this propaganda in the US, not here. We all are familiar with you.

Wow 5 vs 1 and you won with more casualties than us and we came out with more territory than before

I agree with the last two, unrionically

>cringy slav diaspora
stop

redpill me on sofia my gheg friend

I loved him on sherlock

white "women" are disgusting holy fuck

bu

Have no fear sashko is here

merhabaddd

Xhofija was created 70 tousand years bc by illyrian settlers. at the year 10 thousand bc it had 100 milijon inhabitants and was the biggest city in the worljd

then scumbag roman came and killed everyone so now sofia is only a village :(

who is this testicular tickler

>100% t*rčin
>45% Grk,17% Arap,8% Gruzijac,9% Kurd,6% Armen i 15% Slaven

youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

Merhaba my Seljuk friend. Heroic warrior of Turkmens and Turks.

can someone translate sen trope lyrics to me

>you won with more casualties than us and we came out with more territory than before
is that what you gyppoturks learn in schools? LOL
you have lesser territory than ever you dumb tatar

fake sashko pls

checks out, from what i've seen of xhobija

SALEM ALKUM

ALLAHU SNACK BAR

i ain't turk you fucking roach

if nuke apocalypse happens turk will only survive you fucking roaches hahaha

REMEMBER REMOVING OF ROACH BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Super customers** - only smartasses,
Sleeky tycoons ... Ooo..
Super customers - only smartasses,
Sleeky tycoons ... Ooo..

Ale-le-ley, again... Ale-le-ley, again...

All of them are in Saint-Tropez -others are in the Maldives,
In Dubai are the rest (of them)! Ah, le-le-le...
All of them are in Saint-Tropez -others are in the Maldives,
In Dubai are the rest (of them)! Ah, le-le-le...

I guess when serbs came from the moon back in 1914, her family didnt racemix much with local illyrian population

Awww little butthurt

BASED

This always cracks me up

fucking shqips

Wtf I love Makedonija now.

SQIP MY RIDE AND CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES WITH TIDE

I can do that no problem - literally the worst city in the country. Should be expelled from the Republic. We'd just need to put the parliament somewhere else.

>albanian autist
go on about greader ilirida

plovdiv is fine

Jokes on you, it isnt my fate either

hi my friend, i am new to this thread, but i am a history major from sofia university. are you interested in a serious historical discussion or is this the shitposting general?

please reply, i would love to talk to our neighbours. the current tatarchiarchy has painted you as evil serb supremacists but i am sure that you didn't do anything and you're just looking for understanding

I remember back in the day there were no shiptars here

now they found about this somalian anime japanise shit shitposting bboard and they are infesting with their sqipy shit

how did you sqips find Sup Forums

Are you literally retarded? Serbs were btfod by villagers with rifles in three occassions (bosnia, croatia, kosovo). You must be baiting I guess

sure why not

I COME IN PEACE

MY HOME IS ANDROMEDA GALAXY

quick someone call the xfiles to interview that bitch about faster than light space travel

:(

>Serbs were btfod by villagers with rifles in three occassions (bosnia, croatia, kosovo)

lol those were local Serbs with rifles...and they won while the entire western world were against them.

>Republika Srpska

Who wants to genocide the white race

I wanna eat here

Dunno m8

am i white

Bulgarians love Serbian food

me but we don't have to do anything as whitecucks are ending themselves voluntarily. just have some patience

i agree

Balk is best general

other is full of degenerates especially Brit

USA nuke japan and japan create full army of degeneerate anim shit niggas fuck siht man

japan win WW2

Serbs, Bulgarians and Russians who like Putin in one place

Great place to blow up

greetings my albanian brother

would suicide bomb/5

Rate my karaoke
vocaroo.com/i/s1Q2owgJS6Yr

well first of all, our territory HAS been smaller before, for example right after liberation, then after unification with southern rumelia and the serbo-bulgarian war.
side note - did you know that wars put the name of the agressor first? like, if i were to say "the bulgaro-serbian war", it would be wrong, since we weren't the attacker. honest to god, i'm not being petty, i just thought this was an interesting historical fact that you might not know.

anyway, after that, our territory was larger for the few years between the balkan wars and ww1 and then it was smaller again.

our current borders were established in 1940 when romania ceded northern dobruja to us with a treaty.

as to the casualty ratio - that guy is technically correct, but it's not really significant. you had that one true failure during the serbo-bulgarian war and then the rest were surprise attacks on our part. and what that poster probably meant is that no wars were ever thought on our soil after the liberation, so we came out with less casualties. and right now bulgaria has its borders from 1940 while serbia lost enough territories to make it smaller than us (in square kilometres). but again, that's not really significant.

the aley le ley part is pretty good. keep up the great work lad

sqiptar my bubreg my right
stay out or we gonna fight

why did bulgarians go full retard in the 2nd balkan war, surely they couldnt have expected to win on 3, possibly 4 fronts?

Why are you against Pudding

Yes yes, the entire world even at the beginning when regular serb army cried in slovenia against the villagers. Accept it, you are bad soldiers, you are in to drink but thats it. Honestly, id be more concerned if Bulgaria would be in fullscale war with Macedonian than with Serbia.

do you guys think that the korean race will survive?

yes samsung stronk m8

you see they make all the shit

every race besides the white one is worth saving and will most likely survive

we all had our retard moments in the modern balkans
except the albanians, great powers just kept holding their hand till today

you're very kind person, thanks for the info i didn't expect i would learn something new here because all we do is shitposting
mind to share some other facts about us?

>Moмчињa гo тpгнaлe мaкeдoнcкoтo и пocтaвилe aлбaнcкo знaмe вo Кyмaнoвo

Quick Ratko, fetch the tanks :DD