I seem to have "accidently" hit on some guy's girlfriend

I seem to have "accidently" hit on some guy's girlfriend.

A little background first
I have a friend, we'll call him J, me and J have a few mutual friends so me and J meet up at the bars sometimes. J's other friends are there sometimes too and I talk to them but I'm not really close with them, I guess you could call them acquaintances. J has brought these people around a few times and we hung out but only as friends of friends. A couple of them are a guy and a girl who are/Were? dating and always came together, I talked to them both together a few times while hanging out with J (We'll call the guy K and the girl L)

SO anyways me and J met up at the bar and L was there (without K, just hanging with J and other friends of theirs) and I ended up talking to L quite a bit, we talked for a long time and she was giving me a lot of attention, being pretty flirty I'd say. So we were both drinking and flirting, she gave me her number and everything, she was leaning on me, touched me a few times and called me cute or whatever. I put my arm around her for a little bit too (Keep in mind my friend J was there the whole time and didn't say anything of it, J is good friends with L and K, i'm only friends with J mostly but have talked with L and K before.) K was brought up by L while she was talking to J and I overheard it but didn't really care or think much of it, figured they weren't dating anymore

Nothing really happened, I didn't bang her or anything but I did get her number. I looked her up on facebook the next day at like noon to see if she's single (and she was according to facebook) and just to generally facebook stalk her. And by like 6:00pm that same day (A day after we were flirting) she had blocked me.

What did she mean by this? Did I drop my spaghetti or something? I don't think I did anything stupid to her (besides put my arm around her, and she was already leaning on my anyways) in between the time I got her number and the last time I talked to her before I left

and this is a topic for a thread why?

Well, did I do anything wrong? You'd think if I did that J would have told me right?

Why would she block me on facebook right away?

Why did you think this was a good idea for a thread?

Just need opinions

Opinions are on /adv/, here we will call you a fag mostly

fag

I don't like /adv/

fag

>What did she mean by this? Did I drop my spaghetti or something?

She never intended to do anything with you aside from use you as a prop for her relationship. Nothing to get upset about, some girls like to flirt with other guys in front of their boyfriends to illicit a response. That's clearly what was happening here. You weren't flirting with someone's girlfriend, someone's girlfriend was playing a game with you so her and her boyfriend could have hot sex later.

Best thing you can do is completely forget about it. Definitely don't call her, if you run into her again pretend like none of it ever happened. If she mentions you never called tell her you lost the number. If you messaged her on facebook you're a faggot, never do that again.

Her boyfriend wasn't there. I didn't message her on facebook or call or text her. But now I don't know if I'll be able to hang with my friend J since he's friends with her so they might be hanging out together

>And by like 6:00pm that same day (A day after we were flirting) she had blocked me.
Why did you friend her?

forget about what these other whiners say, if they don't like the thread they don't need to read it. It just sounds like this girl enjoyed your attention but that's the end of it. The blocking is definitely a sign to move along,a it also means her boyfriend monitors her fb which is not unusual.

>But now I don't know if I'll be able to hang with my friend J since he's friends with her so they might be hanging out together
What the fuck, why? Why do you give a shit? Dude hang out with whoever you want, stop acting like some RANDOM person is a wrench in your friendships or worth your time.

Do yourself a favor and stop treating women like unicorns... holy shit. If you start treating this entire situation like it's less important things will drastically improve in your life.

What does any of it matter? Go meet different women and keep hanging out with whatever friends you want. Some random whore with a boyfriend isn't significant to your story at all.

I didn't I was just viewing her profile. I didn't friend or messenger her. THe only reason I knew she blocked me is because I stalked her facebook twice (kek). Once in the morning and once like 8 hours later and the second time her profile is gone. She blocked me for sure I checked.

I don't care about the girl I just feel liek I was being a dick to my friend J for hitting on his friend's girl while his friend wasn't there.

What is the significance here, you hugged a girl a few times and now you're scared her boyfriend will find out?

>I just feel liek I was being a dick to my friend J for hitting on his friend's girl while his friend wasn't there.
Are you retarded kid? What degree of control over social situations do you think you're supposed to have? Talking and flirting are perfectly normal healthy things that adults do with one another. By the sound of it she was the one doing most of the work anyway. Your whole story seems pretty insignificant, sorry but you shouldn't even be giving the situation a second thought.

wtf, is this an SAT question? J is friends with K, K is friends with L, and W is not friends with J, so who is K not friends with?
Bloody hell, try to give us the short version, and use fake names not just letters.

Not scared but I feel bad that I did him like that. Guess it's kind of his "girl" fault anyways. I don't even know if they're still together or anything
Good point
I will use fake names next time, sorry story is pretty long

I was assuming that she blocked me because she regretted flirting with someone who's not her boyfriend

She was drinking, got tipsy and flirty. Then got her wits about her the next day and shut you down. OR she and the bf had a little fight and flirting was her revenge, they made up, and she shut you down. Either way, drop it. Move on.

>I was assuming that she blocked me because she regretted flirting with someone who's not her boyfriend
She blocked you because she wanted to have an exciting night flirting with guys to reassure herself she was still desirable. She blocked you because it was never supposed to be anything more than a fun night.

>So we were both drinking and flirting, she gave me her number and everything, she was leaning on me, touched me a few times and called me cute or whatever. I put my arm around her for a little bit too
Next time close on the girl, invite her back to your place and fuck her brains out before she can regret block you the next day.

Maybe she blocked you because you're a creepy stalker type?

Hey OP you know the girl in that picture is dead right?

Story?

There's no story, it's just a girl who died from heart disease at 25 years old. No idea why OP would be using her picture like that.

because she's hot

She's drop-dead gorgeous.

Nah I'm just playin yo, that's sad.