Prove there's only one human race

Prove there's only one human race.

Pro tip
You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_variation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All human races can interbreed and have fertile children

In the animal kingdom, interspecies never produces fertile offspring.

>NEGROIDS
kek

In America we call all Africans black, but in Africa they have some races within the black race that they have tried to genocide. The distinctions are arbitrary because

That's the definition of a race you dumb fuck

...you realize that's the actual name, right?

What did you say to me bitch?

Fuck off shill.

Keep your cancer where it belongs

Bottom right master race checking in.

bump

we are just trying to keep this place interesting. if we all went back to Sup Forums this board would drown in dick rate, tranny, and lolly threads, we are the last hope of keeping Sup Forums even slightly the way it was by adding diversity from all the gay shit...but if you want Sup Forums to be ruined we will leave..your lost

If they can breed, and produce something that can breed, they are the same species.

The more relevant question is if we are all the same sub-species, which clearly we are not.

White boy from Ireland checking in... whilst I agree that we are for the most part all of the same human race(whites, Asians, even Africans) does anyone really think that these Australian aborigine creatures are the same as everyone else? They are obviously subhuman remnants of a time when we are apes. Their isolation on a continent (Australia) where they were the dominant species made them not really progress much for 50000 years.

Dogs, coyotes, wolves and dingos can all interbreed.

Itt: biology majors who dropped out/identity politics

Before you get all uppity just letting you know Caucasoid includes native americans, which would include Mexicans and south Americans as well.

We're the same species, we're not the same race. Is that so fucking hard to understand?

>not understanding biology
Top fucking kek

l look like none of these

l am pretty sure that l have evolved and am l different type of human, look like none of these and am extremely beautiful

Depends really, OP's pic is a representation of anthropological classifications so it really just denotes those groups of people with particular histologicaly identifiable qualities.

Pro tip
No one is saying there's only one human race.

where do pooinloos go?

There is only one homo sapien sapiens but there clearly are different genetic expressions that could be considered breeds but race is really a social construct. Like all social constructs it's mostly in people's heads.

They went the way of the Cosby kids, right down the tubes.

Because race is just an arbitrary definition and for historical reasons no one wants to endorse differences between people anymore based on genetics

we don't have chinky eyes and were not nappy headed

I guess we're dark white people?

Homo sapiens sapiens is a species. Not a race. There are differences in how said homo sapiens sapiens evolved in certain areas of the world. Different peoples developed different physiological attributes to better suit their locations. Race is not a social construct, only morons believe that to be true. Racism, however, is a social construct. Believing that one's race is superior to others is just as moronic as believing that race is a social construct.

Being Negroids, Mongoloids and Caucasoids real race, doesn't make them human #whitepower

It's already been proven. Different 'races' are determined by genetic variation.

Science defines a race by being 25% genetically different from the main species. Mankind shows no more than an 11% genetic variation across the entirety of every major group.

Maybe we'll see different races in another 200,000 years. Maybe.

srcplz

using logic on Sup Forums?!?!?

Different "races" pop up all the fucking time. It's just that their physiological differences are so minute that they can't be counted as an emergence of a new race.

race and taxonomy in general is pretty arbitrary to begin with. Does it matter? What would we gain from re-drawing the classifications?

I know. It's like trying to tear down a house with my flaccid dick.

>science defines race by being 25% genetically different from the main species
>mankind shows no more than an 11% genetic variance
what's it like just making up shit on the internet?

What is cherrypicking?

It's not arbitrary. It's just that certain idiots think it means something. That is arbitrary. Race does not matter, as you implied. Only idiots who have literally nothing going on in their lives think that race matters.

Nice goal post moving there, retards. The claim isn't that there are different human species. The claim is that there are different races.

Pro tip: You're either dumb, misinformed or a liar. Plenty of people who have no knowledge about biology say these things all the time, for instance the one I'm replying to below.

A breed is a subset of a species that has been purposefully bred to exhibit certain qualities. Surely you don't claim that the genetic variance in humanity comes from eugenics and not from natural adaption to local environments?

Spoken like a true nigtard. A few generations of selective breeding and specifically designed environmental factors would produce significant change and if a "race" could be so easily produced then the whole concept is flimsy at best.

genetically speaking, the only difference between blacks and white is their genetically determined melanin distribution. the only thing ive never been able to explain is why chinks gonna chink

Look at this 8 year old fuckwhistle, probably eats paper and laughs at dick shaped clouds

also, you said prove theirs only one human race...there are different 'sub-species', but still one race.

/thread

>not laughing at floating dongs
maximum overpleb

You're right, I actually have heard people say that there's only one race, but I never take them seriously because I always think they're mentally challenged and should be wearing bicycle helmets. Didn't mean to come off as a cunt. Not this time.

Why is the white guy looking up?

No, it really is arbitrary. There are standards based on genetics and other objective features which are used to systematically classify organisms, but those standards are just selected by a bunch of old fucks in some biology consortium.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

Of the 0.1% of DNA that varies among individuals, what proportion varies among main populations? Consider an apportionment of Old World populations into three continents (Africa, Asia and Europe), a grouping that corresponds to a common view of three of the 'major races'16, 17. Approximately 85−90% of genetic variation is found within these continental groups, and only an additional 10−15% of variation is found between them18, 19, 20 (Table 1). In other words, approx90% of total genetic variation would be found in a collection of individuals from a single continent, and only approx10% more variation would be found if the collection consisted of Europeans, Asians and Africans. The proportion of total genetic variation ascribed to differences between continental populations, called FST, is consistent, regardless of the type of autosomal loci examined (Table 1). FST varies, however, depending on how the human population is divided. If four Old World populations (European, African, East Asian and Indian subcontinent) are examined instead of three, FST (estimated for 100 Alu element insertion polymorphisms) decreases from 14% to 10% (ref. 21). These estimates of FST and pi tell us that humans vary only slightly at the DNA level and that only a small proportion of this variation separates continental populations.

Around blacks, never relax.

That's exactly what happens in the "wild", though. Either you do not understand biology, or you're a fucking bridge troll.

>posts link that has nothing to do with the bullshit previously posted
ok?

>Prove there's only one human race.
>race

Race is a cultural construction. Countries are just arbitrary lines drawn on a geological map. To delineate a species into set categories with no grey area ie "white" "black" etc is pants on head retarded because everyone has a different ethnic ancestry and there is no "pure" genre of genes.

TLDR OP is a needledick faggot with a closet BBC cuck fetish.

Can you not read simple English? There's roughly 10% genetic variation between all of different continental groups.

Do I need to use a speak and spell, motherfucker?

I guess those scientists don't know what they're talking about, then? Literally every single life form on this planet has races. Are humans the exception? Is that what you're saying?

>Race is a cultural construction
No it's not you fucking nigger
read this guy's post>literally every single life form on this planet has races
And you expect us to take you seriously?

What the fuck are you even implying?

Many species do not have races
In fact it's rare to find race classifications in non mammal animals

Well to some extent it is the byproduct of social constructs but those constructs are likely in part the byproduct of behaviors driven by biblical imperatives that help shape thought processes of the individual. Chicken and the egg, but yes those traits were selected when cave douche raped cave bitch or when cave bitch chose a bigger cave douche dick. After the dawn of sentient life everything and I mean everything that we are is a byproduct of the choices of what we were or where we came from. It's logic for 3rd graders.

I take it you failed biology.

1 race
different subspecies

Biological imperatives**

Prove there are 4-6. Protip you can't.

Another protip: race is not a scientific classification like species or subspecies

I already tried that one but these plebs are too far gone to get it.

Aus fag here. Its just alcohol man, ive meant plenty of abo's who are chill asf but the second they touch booze nd any drug but buds they go to shit. Sober ones are chill asf and native american smart. They would move around constantly so as not to destroy the land and also invented some cool weapons.

Tl;dr alcohol is the root of all evil

Homo sapiens sapiens, one and all. The Neanderthal and denisovan contributions to the genome are minuscule.

You're South African

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteria

Here's the most obvious example of races not being present in "literally all life forms"
Feel free to show me I'm wrong though I'll wait

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
>Scientists consider biological essentialism obsolete,[10] and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits.[11][12][13][14][15]

Just posting this.

I'm neither of those, what am I?

>Science defines a race by being 25% genetically different from the main species. Mankind shows no more than an 11% genetic variation across the entirety of every major group.
Kek. You tried to talk sciency and failed.

I'm not a believer in racial categorization but you can't deny this is mostly due to eugenics and WWII

Let me end this thread right quick
>Who the fuck cares

Well, Mankind was thrown off the cage in Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer’s table

He hates having his picture drawn.

that´s the definition os specie not race,

As mexican, I mean, as a native american, where the fuck are the native american races in that picture?

they're a sub category of mongoloids

Most Mexicans are mutts and you know it, the only natives speak Spanish with an accent and live in the boonies

No they're Caucasoid you fucking idiot

Science dave didnt you read it

pay no attention to these racist autists. there is good and bad in every race, why not judge people based on their own actions and not what their race or religion has done.

oh my mistake

This is what happens when you try to classify something as diverse and complex as human genetics with 4 EZ categories

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
please read this

Please make a point or at least engage in actual dialogue

race is more synonymous with breed than anything else. people tend to treat it like a difference in species, but it's probably hard built into the brain in order to see a differentiation between breeds of the same species in order to keep bloodlines strong, but not necesarrily pure. you can see a kind of social dichotomy with a lot of different breeds of dogs

but if you consider race to be typical of being species like in tolkein and star trek, we should be considered a unified human race. but until we see aliens without their space shit on and genitals concealed I'm pretty sure we'll never bridge the barrier of understanding empathy of our own species and not just our own family, race, ideology or commonality.

I agree that if aliens showed up tomorrow they would break the human race up into subcategories like we do with dog and cat breeds.

Those who believe in the classifications put native americans as mongoloids

no they wouldn't unless they artificially bred us to have certain traits

They're much more likely to marvel at the petty shit we get tribal over and create subcategories for. How many separate varieties or forms of the crow can most humans recognize?

are you kidding me? real natives in Mexico do not speak spanish they speak one of the 68 native languages.

no fucking shit, that's why they speak Spanish with an accent

Biologist here, specifically working in genetics. This is kind of accurate.

We probably would have different sub-species if the homo-sapiens hadn't bottlenecked about 60k years ago. The concept Sup Forums is looking for is called 'genetic distancing'. We have about 9 different 'clusters' of human genetics, which is the closest thing equivalent to race. Most of them are in Africa alone, which is the most genetically diverse.

You can't divide race by visual cues (hair type, skin color, skull shape). That was the old way from the 19th century but with modern genetic testing technology we can see that visual cues don't match up with genetics, that's to do with which genes are expressed.

As far as I can tell there's no genetic evidence to support the idea of sub-species in humans. People are arguing that's because modern science is heavily politicised but I think this is nonsense. We can wait and see because the Chinese and Koreans have very little ethical boundaries so if there are genetic markers that determine things like intelligence, ambition, motivation, it will all come out in time.

The current big area is something called epigenetics. That is an area that has shown that your genes are expressed by the way your ancestors lived (ie. Your parents lived through a famine so that will change how your genes express themselves).

You know how the Domestic short-haired cat comes in different builds and colours yet is entirely the same breed or rather, the cat doesn't belong to any breed because it's so mixed up? That's us. Any one individual might appear 'caucasoid' or 'mongoloid' but in thruth beneath that layer of skin we're all equally garbled up. We're mixed up so pervasively that you might differ more from your 'same race' neighbor genetically speaking than from some random member of a different 'race'.

Done and done OP. For sources check down below on this wikipedia page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_genetic_variation