they're at my place.

yeah I got one in my wallet

Bingo. How is everyone this dumb.

Plus, condoms are for losers.

We ain't got no magnums of cognac her miss

damn right - bitch is hot

the only magnum a nigger is going to get from me, is one to its head

no, sry

Did you just assume I work here? Did you just assume I'm white? Did you just assume I'm a male? Check your privilege.

Also pls to sit on my faec

This guy's actually right.
It's aisle 3 at my Walgreens too.

In the words of the ODB, ooo baby I like it RAW.

Why are you guys so obsessed with black people?

Ma'am, the thought of you having sexual intercourse is enough to make the stoutest man ill. Now if you excuse me, I need to vomit. Good day to you.

Only magnum you're getting comes in .357

The fear of Tyrone is an offshoot of the fear of Chad.

Nah, I use the Durex XXL.

"S-sorry, I don't know where they are."
>do a 360 and walk away

On my nightstand, baby.

damn guys, how tf did you know?

no. unlike ur average nigger i dont work in retail

Inferiority complex?

+1

Id do a 720 and walk a way

NO NEWFAG. its supposed to be 360

Bingo. How is my micro-peen supposed to compete with Jamal's massive shlong?

>took the bait

b8 my ass; only thing u do is masturb8

But that's an over sexualization of the black man. Maybe this isn't based in logic though.

>Flabby midsection (notice how the button on her pants is straining to hold that shit in)
>Shit eyebrows
>Nig lips
>6/10 at best
>Hot
Maybe you and the electric jew need some time apart

you want me to masturbate on your ass?

woah ho there. fag

>But that's an over sexualization of the black man. Maybe this isn't based in logic though
Nah, every Jamal has a huge schlong. To say otherwise is frankly racist and bigoted

Fags

I'm gay but you want me to masturbate on your ass... Projections man.

So... tap that ass and leave it?

Damn, pushing negative connotations unto those who unveil the logical fallacies of an obsession.

ffs, they are on her left

Fucking LOL

pretty much

No, its based on the observed fact that I have a small dick that is incapable of bringing a woman (negroid or otherwise) to orgasm.

>A big dick is a negative connotation
Look at mister small dick here

Fuck off with this fedora shit. Talk like a person or don't.

If you have a small dick you need to work on your oral and finger game. Hell, women don't have dicks but can still get a girl to orgasm.

Work on my oral game? Oh yes, a woman is going to let slobber on her cooter on the off chance that I might bring her to orgasm. Anyway its a moot point, I have a terminal case of Catholicism and oral and fingering fall under sodomy.

Sorry that i'm not into bestiality like you user

Who takes a picture in a grocery store like that

Imagine standing there posing next to a wall of Lays chips

newfag

>dumb it down for me
Okay, there are bad ideas that are associated with being a racist. People don't like it when people don't think of them highly.

That's a main point. In the context of the conversation. Context means the parts of something around the idea.

Anyways, in that context we were talking about the stereotype of black man having big dicks. I said it was an over sexualization. Which means they're treating black men like sex objects.

He said, and I think sarcastically and in spirit of the logic that people present to said argument that "to say otherwise is frankly racist and bigoted"

Which is an ironic statement because said statement is in fact, racist and bigoted. Which I see as people running from negative connotations. Connotations are meanings associated with words that aren't a part of their definition. For example the word fat has connotations of being slovenly. Slovenly meaning messy or dirty. The actual definition is just having excess fat.

You're misunderstanding my statements. Racism and bigotry were the connotations.

But we can talk about why over-sexualization is an issue if you want. As a person I am more than my penis. For people to have this expectation about my body and libido is insulting.

because they get laid and they have large penises

Probably in the freezer section

I've got a magnum right here you ugly nigger bitch

Walgreens doesn't have a freezer section. It has a section with freezers and regular shelves. But the condoms are on aisle 3.

Nice dubs, nigger.

I work for Walgreen's And they'd never be isle free we wouldn't put them in the front isles. We keep them in the family planning section all the way towards the back

*three

checked

this lvl of autism

Ironic.

>Oversexualization a problem
>The primary function of any mammal is sexual reproduction
GTFO you sjw cuck
>>>/tumblr/

gross feet.
niggers always disappoint

I'd throw a can of campbell's chunky chicken noodle soup at her head and run away before her pimp fatally shoots me in the walgreens parking lot

Haha mate you're as gay as they come.

I know what I like and niggresses usually have gross toes
and have a married woman coming over to suck my dick later when her husband falls asleep
you dont believe me but i wanted to say it.

In your purse, nigger.

"Depends. We going to your place or mine after?"

new isle headers. probably not isle 3 anymore

>why yes i do
>proceed to show to the mangoes
>tell her that she should buy a few bananas instead since it suits her better.

is this the mirrorverse?

>"why, yes"
>bring her to the magnum trojan condoms
>say she can fire my gun anytime ;^)
>mfw