Would you eat this pussy for $1 million dollars?you need to eat it for 1 full hour. no breaks

would you eat this pussy for $1 million dollars?you need to eat it for 1 full hour. no breaks

i would eat this shit for free nigga

I don't have $1 million. Would you take $25?

How, how is this a thing? How the fuck does something have to get this bad before you go to a fucking hospital?

i would pay a million dollars not to eat it

Those maggots already won the 1 million nigga, pay up

Looks like they only get a dollar each though.

He's gonna pull those maggots out one by one. How long is that gonna take.

I'd do it for 2000€ :(

Even for 500€ if it's just a full minute.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

Pussy. Eat your goddamn dinner.

What did she mean by this?

what the fuck is that.
seriously.
somebody explain.

You haven't been here long then

I really would
But i would puke several times
Does that count?

Chekt lads

Oh I have been. Maggots get me everytime.

Homeless meth heads and their assorted degeneracy.

is there an scp file on this thing?

'The pussy that eats you'

I think so, but every time you puke +10 minutes of eating

I would suck the maggots first, then go for that beautiful specimen of a woman. After maybe floss my teeth with her bush? To die for...

Can someone post this as i gif i cant watch webms

Must get paid hourly going that slowly

They were put on there intentionally to eat off necrotic tissue maybe?

In addition I'm also curious are the maggots external only or can we do some excavation with the tongue maybe pull a few out?

thanks. so it's not a type os disease or anything? it's just fucking rotten? oh god.

he's really picking those maggots out 1 at a time.... i would have just set fire to that shit and left the room for a few minutes

>oh I have been
no you haven't. shit on baby and the mexican taxi driver who gets carved up with a blunt machete are infinitely worse

I'm pretty sure that's some kind of delicious everyday food for Koreans

Your first step there is knock that bitch out. Sedate the fuck out of her and then just flush those things off with some clean water.

Then just start removing dead tissue. I don't see why in the hell anyone would bother removing those things one at a time.

magnet are protein

Probably third world country

you can see it by their skin color.

>says what they personally find the most disgusting
>"no you're wrong"

ICP, plz go.

what if he's more grossed out by maggots than he is by either of those things? it happens. I can watch all kinds of horrible shit but anything with eyeballs and I nope the fuck out.

I genuinely don't think it would be physically possible for $1 million, you would throw up or pass out or something and it would be dangerous with disease. If I was guaranteed my safety I'd give it a shot. Maybe $100,000 for 10 mins.

He said "maggots get me everytime"
You fucking retard.

I get what he is saying, mutiliated genitals and unnatural bodily fluids get me but I can watch that beaner get recconstructed and not flinch

> $1 million dollars

Are you fucking retarded?

nice combo

same and newfaggot

No you just got outed for being a smelly tard

NO U

at that point i'd only give the patient 2 options
>listen, we either cut the lower half of your body off or we douse your ovaries in bleach

No, thats pretty gross, you guys are sicko's, yucky

is that a pussy? or a store bought "cut my dick off and pretend its a pussy" pussy?

i'd do it! anons just fuck off. i need tha cash@. god bless me!

pussy i think

Nope.

This is why I'm never leaving America

she's from america!

more maggots are just gonna be born in there by the time he's done picking them out

Kek

Also there's no pussy left there. All eaten by the maggots.

>>
what the fuck am i looking at??

probably lives in america

land of the free.

im goin in

Not likely they usually bandage that shit up and have it far more clinically done. Probably a crack head that came there after another crack head refused to share his crack with her because the pussy she was offering in return for said crack was too rank.

My sword is erect and my honor is intact