Is liking traps gay Sup Forums?

Is liking traps gay Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread

Put it this way. Liking queers that still have a dick but really want to be girls is by far the gayest thing you can do except for actually sticking your dick inside of a male asshole, which by the way, is where processed and chewed up food comes out.

So, congrats homo.

no

it's not straight

If it has a penis it's gay. End of story.

Yes #benis

Dating anyone with feminine characteristics is gay! That's why, as a straight male, only am attracted to masculine men!

Gay is gay. Doesnt matter if its a "feminine penis" or 10 dudes fucking 9 dudes, if youre into it, youre a homo.

Don't sweat it, just own it

Not as gay as caring what user thinks about your fetish.

What is the story here? Is this hospital setting? Why his asshole is blue etc?

Permanent irreparable rupture of interior/exterior rectal sphincter. the blue tinge is bruising from the rupture. it is unlikely to be able to properly close shut for weeks

It's bisexual.

yes it is gay

source: I'm a trap

It is gay, but the sexual attraction that's involved is not the same as with someone who is turned on by a masculine man. So in actuality it's gay, but it's a lot more likely for a straight guy to get a boner from a guy that looks like a girl than from a guy that obviously looks like a man.

>/thread

the asshole is the garbage chute of the human body and those silly motherfucking faggots worship it. its a shit culture. do fags get hard ons near porta potty's? all of the health risks of playing with shit and the god damned liberal shit suckers have the nerve to say that smoking is bad for your health and you should quit. inb4 secondhand smoke. im talking about personal health.

Ye

its actually Pan-sexual.

that's it exactly. The dick is compulsory. The femininity is compulsory. It's not AS gay as watching a pack of niggers railing each other, but it's still gay.

Same thing.

Why are people so afraid of the word BISEXUAL?!

and our first strike at religion. why do you faggots always jump on religions back? dont you realize that even nature is against you?

cause nobody likes a silly nigger who cant make their mind up.

I'm not afraid of it. I'm just saying it's still a little gay.

But liking traps IS bisexual, because it incorporates attraction to both sexes at same time.

Why is it so hard for you morons to understand this??

I'm not disputing that it's bisexual. Bisexual is a little gay. Not as gay as it could be, but still a little gay. I'd try to simplify this further for you but I don't have any crayons on me, sorry

Pansexuality, or omnisexuality,[1] is the sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity.[2][3] Pansexual people may refer to themselves as gender-blind, asserting that gender and sex are not determining factors in their romantic or sexual attraction to others.[4][5]

Pansexuality may be considered a sexual orientation in its own right or a branch of bisexuality, to indicate an alternative sexual identity.[3][6][7] Because pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women, and pansexuality therefore rejects the gender binary,[3][7] it is often considered a more inclusive term than bisexual.[8][9] To what extent the term bisexual is inclusive when compared with the term pansexual is debated within the LGBT community, especially the bisexual community.[9]

Because it's gay

Sup Forums turned into tumblr so gradually I wonder if anyone noticed

this pic is so cruel...thanks

I don't think we're that bad yet, we haven't even reached the bottom of the reddit barrel

by your pic.
looks like you into underage mongoolia!

Then why aren't you afraid of using the word gay but you are afraid to use the word bisexual? Literally makes no sense faggot.

What you're truly afraid of is what bisexuality means for you in the most curious parts of yourself, of what it says about most people who have had "those thoughts" every so often and keep locked away from everyone else.

That is what you fear. That most people are bisexual, deep down.

>/thread

There is fucking normal, and then there is fucking fagit.
You wanna know the difference between normal and faggit? FAggit is not fucking NORMAL!

You do realize Jim Lehey is bisexual, right? You just contradicted yourself with your pic, faggot.

No.

No along as they are cute and feminine

Because it triggers stupid fucks like you. I suppose you think that becoming/wanting to become a trap isn't a mental illness either?

Yes. And anyone who says no are in fact faggots.

Yes

Thinking that transgender people are the way they are because of a mental illness is like saying all women are mentally ill. Or that all men are mentally ill.

of course it is. anyone who says otherwise is a moronic faggot so far in the closet they may as well be in fucking narnia.

I can't wait for another 10 years or so when I can say I'm a Black man in a white man's body and when anyone challenges me, all I'll have to do I call them a bigot. All because of fruitloops like you. Truly, congrats on fucking up society.

>willfully misunderstanding real conditions
>making up a fake condition in order to ridicule a real condition
How's that Trump presidency you wanted so much working out for you?

if they're fucking actually women its only 25% gay

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Praise kek that we got someone like Trump and Alex Jones to fix this mess.

Thanks for good answer. I remember seeing clip of a guy who wanted horse to fuck him. Horse then rammed his ass very violently and later on the guy died of internal bleeding. He said "he was ok" and didn't want to go to ER. It might be on liveleak or somewhere, been long time..

It depends. Fapping to a trap is straight. Fucking a trap is straight. But if you suck the trap's cock, that's gay.

I haven't seen the video clip but is this what you're referring to? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

>putting your penis inside a gay man's asshole is considered straight in 2017

>muh current year
It's a girl though. :^)

Actually there's alot of fags who don't do butt stuff. I have a couple gay friends and basically they reserve butt stuff for bf's, and even then, it's rare. Apparently gay people mostly just suck eachother off and make out.

Buttholes are gross btw, even on women.

>being this retarded in 2017

Buttholes are god tier, man. Have you ever cornholed a chick before? It's p cool.

Actually, most of the gay men I know don't do butt stuff. And the few who do, use dildos.

>fucking a trap is straight
>>putting your penis inside a gay man's asshole is considered straight in 2017

>gay man's asshole
Who's gay?

Fucking degenerates didnt get the memo??
Its over faggots

the man bent over on his knees waiting for dick, and the man about to put his penis inside that gay mans asshole

Pretty sure the man's not doing the whole bending over part.

just accept that youre gay life will be a lot easier for you

is it gay if you get a boner when you have a shit?

At least I'm comfortable with my sexuality, man. Unlike you, apparently.

the traps are certainly gay

however liking them isn't

Yes it's fucking gay. Faggot

Just... just... stop

a gay man wouldn't be attracted to femininity

you seem pretty defensive about it actually lol

I'm only arguing for the sake of arguing, to be honest. Just to be a cunt. Gotta keep that blood pressure going.

Traps are gay.
Simple as that.
But being gay isn't a bad thing.
Only when you're a faggot is there a problem.
>inb4 "ALL GAYS ARE FAGS, YOU FAG!"
No, not all gays are fags.
Gay people are normal members of society.
They go outside, they have friends, they have regular jobs, they have regular lives.
There is no way to know that a gay person is gay unless they actually tell you that they're gay.
But see, a faggot is just fucking horrible.
A faggot will act super effeminate.
A faggot will talk with that stupid fucking gay accent.
A faggot will try to give excuses and shit and try to get out of doing hard work.

Pic related is a faggot, not a gay person.

I'm bisexual, and I fucking hate faggots.

I...Actually agree.
>inb4 god hates fags