Have any of you guys ever tasted semen before? What does it taste like?

Have any of you guys ever tasted semen before? What does it taste like?

Like milk and coins

You fucking gay or something?

Jesus Christ user

Bags of sand

I tasted my own semen out of curiosity when I was a teenager. All I really remember was that my throat was dry as fuck for about 30 minutes after.

like salty milk

same
Burns a lil in the throat
Also tastes really plain, maybe a lil bitter after smoking

Tastes really good, tbh.

Stop being a pussy and just fucking try it

Salty and coin milk

OP has tasted semen because op is a faggot

*salty*milk, user... *Salty*!

Watch those teeth ;)

Shit, I taste mine all the time! Like, every time I rub one out! Easiest, most hassle-free way to clean up, just lick it off. Never understood the big hangup people have about this. If you expect your gf to eat it, why shouldn't you be willing to?

If you are a person who drinks alcohol and smokes al lot, it will taste really bitter and is absolutely disgusting

It's salty

This, 100%

Try it next time, OP

Vaguely like brie cheese

Salty bags of milk.

Sandy coins and bags of milk.

yes.. yes I have

no wipes for me

Ex girlfriend kissed me when she still had some in her mouth. Didn't mind bc if she's trying it I don;t see why I shouldn't have to.
Just tasted like slightly salty water to me, with a slightly gloopy consistency. Haven't tried it since but current gf loves the taste

Mine doesn't taste salty at all. It's probably Lupus

Silty mulch and coons.

It actually taste like a sweet snot if you ever get snot just imagine it tasting less salty and more sweet
Basically it taste like cum I always eat my cum after I jerk off I can't remember not wasting it and I'm not even gay

mine tastes like flour dough

I've tasted my own, it's kinda gross. It's hot as fuck when you're cumming in your own mouth. Sucking it down, but when you swallow it like coats your tounge and throat. That's when you really taste it. Mine was thick, kinda like a real thick mucusy loogi. But with an almost metallic or bleachy after taste.

Kek

Kiss your mom.

Similar to blood.

I've always kind of thought mine tastes/smells like wallpaper paste. But then again, I'm prolly the only one on Sup Forums to remember what wallpaper paste tastes/smells like!

>Be me 11
>jerk off a lot but no cum
>Wanking one knight under the covers when
>my fist nut flies out of dick
>at the high velocity of a snipers round
>I'M HIT
>in the eye at first but then in the mouth
So yea it tastes salty and watery

Mine tastes like nothing. Everyone tastes different AFAIK. If you really want to try it, eat some nuts (no pun intended) and drink/eat a lot of pineapple/pineapple juice. Also apparently Gatorade makes a difference too.

My favorite thing to swallow

i eat my own semen every time i wank at least once a day for my whole life

ama

how does it feel to be gay

i'm not gay it's just convenient and i'm used to it now by habit. i have a girlfriend. she doesn't know