Are there any movies about male virginity?

Are there any movies about male virginity?

40yo virgin

Your life: the movie

men make way too big of their virginity. do you think having sex and being in relationships when youre young and inexperienced is a good thing?? im sure you hear all the time "yeah 20 year olds know A LOT about relationships, huh?"

Are there any movies about female virginity?

>11
>we shared a beer
what 11 year olds are that edgy?

>do you think having sex and being in relationships when youre young and inexperienced is a good thing??
Yes.

No such thing as female virginity. Hymen is a myth perpetuated by Jews.

Yeah it's better to let women get broken in by a few strong black bucks first. Wait until you're older than 30, get a nice white gf who gets fucked by a BBC on the side. It really is the most fulfilling type of relationship because you know she isn't just using you for sex. She has her bull for that.

Lost my virginity at 18. AMA

reminder that if you had sex before age 14 you are certified D A M A G E D

except at the end he doesn't lose his birginity

I lost mine at 15

Should l have gotten a hooker at 20 or so. Now almost 24 and still got it. Could be worse I guess. I'm not a /r9k/'r, I don't want a relationship.

But when you get to 30 you become a wizard. R-r-right guys?

This. Also if you wait that long you'll get a wife's son.

Lost at 23 and went on to fuck many beauties. Now i dont even feel like i started too late.

Why do you have such detailed fantasies about interracial sex?

Because the superiority of the BBC is irresistible

Do you guys honestly find posting the same stale memes for years on end hilarious?

That graph really isn't applicable. I lost my virginity when I was 20, I turn 22 in a couple days, and I have lost track of the women I have slept with. I would say some of this results from me being on tinder in a college town, but the point is, as long as you aren't totally disgusting, getting laid isn't that hard.

The BBC isn't a meme, it's the path to enlightenment

Keit-ai.

>My main is on Eredar

kek

They're doing it for response. So thanks for giving them the motivation to continue for another year or so.

Fallen :(