LUKE CAGE

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

>When a sabotaged experiment gives him superstrength and unbreakable skin, Luke Cage (Mike Colter) becomes a fugitive attempting to rebuild his life in Harlem and must soon confront his past and fight a battle for the heart of his city.

youtu.be/hfJvnb4H3TE

How BLM KANGZ will it?

of course they made him black

STAY WOKE NIGGA

Deadpool's experimenting machine looked better. Huh

Isn't Harlem mostly gentrified now?

WE

High quality

>TFW the serum that made him is superior to Cap's serum in every way.
Stay mad HWITE BOIS

>tfw he fucked more white women before getting the serum than Cap will in his entire lifetime too
No wonder he turned Hydra.

going to be a lot of memes from this show. get ready virigns

is that david from six feet under

Not very, I wouldn't think. Luke Cage has never been that kind of hero. Just a black dude from Harlem. Hell, his best friend in the Marvel Universe is Iron Fist and he's a rich white guy.

Breaking New: Marvel is still crushing it.

This is gonna be fucking great, period.

HATERS GONNA HATE

Trailer looks great and literally everyone here will watch it when it drops.
But this is /tvol/, so literally every reply you will get is BLACKEDKEKEDNIGGERWEWUZ xDDD

It looks dope.

I don't know Luke Cage, like at all
So why is Rogers Cap America and not Cage?

2dope2cope

Because Rogers would beat Cage in a heart beat.
Also Cage doesn't even want to be the symbol of a whole nation.

my wife's son is gonna love this

WOWEEE ANOTHER ORGIN STORY

Not watching this show despite loving Daredevil. I can't support race mixing propaganda.

Same reason I don't watch Jessica jones and never will

This looks really good. Can't wait.

So you don't even like television or film. Why are you here

Because Rogers was the only succesful subject for half a century.
Also now Rogers is a legendary WWII-fighter back from the dead. All Cage has on him is unbreakable skin and slightly more strenght.

Also the way he got his powers are less heroic than a sickly kid agreeing to be experimented on so he could fight nazis.
Actual spoiler: Luke Cage is an escaped convict living with a false name. That's why the bar had to be in his dead wife's name. The only reason he agreed being experimented on is because it would shorten his sentence.

Is this suitable to watch with my wife's son while my wife goes salsa dancing with Jamal?

>Because Rogers would beat Cage in a heart beat.

Steve Rogers is a super-enhanced human that bleeds, gets tired (but it takes longer because of the super-enhanced stamina), is stronger than your average human (again, super-enhanced), heals faster (yep you guessed it) and generally is a great fighter overall considering his experiences.

Luke Cage is a super-enhanced human that seems to have no vulnerabilities aside from the people he cares about. He's stronger than Rogers, unable to bleed or be cut/shot/damaged in any respects, doesn't appear to get tired from expending his energy, and so on.

Son, I think you just don't understand the difference between the two.

Cage could and would take Rogers for a walk around the park twice over and when Rogers spits out blood and says "I can do this all day..." Cage would punch him one last time, dropping Rogers to the ground unconscious and just smile about it without literally breaking a sweat.

:D

>i have never read a single comic book and get all my nerd cred from Sup Forums

I won't watch it or Jessica jones on principle alone. fuck marvel and their intertwining bullshit.

ant man?? fucking ant man got a whole movie?? fuck right the fuck off

>look kids, he thinks that when a comic book character is turned into a movie or TV show it will follow the comic book canon with 100% perfect accuracy
>we ain't talkin' about comic book characters here, son, we're talking about adapted comic book heroes in an adapted story on a TV show

Sorry, buddy, you'll figure it out someday. The Luke Cage in this series is invulnerable to physical damage and that alone would give him the edge in basically any fight with just about anyone save for Hulk himself.

>HIP HOP MUSIC INTENSIFIES
>HUGE NIGGA LUKE WALKS THROUGH SOME RUNDOWN HOTEL
>AYO AYO WHERE DA HOOD AT WHILE B00LITS HIT LUKE AND DO NOTHIN BECAUSE HE UNBREAKABLE SUPERNIGGA
>WORLDSTAR YELLING HEARD IN BACKGROUND AS BASS PUMPS WHILE LUKE THRUSTS FISTS INTO NIGGAS LIKE BBC INTO JESSICA JONES SMALL ARSEHOLE
>SUM NIGGA YELLIN WE NIGGAS GOIN TO WAAAAR NIGGUH
>NIGGAS FLYIN IN EVERY DIRECTION N SHIEEEET
>PLOT IS EVIL NIGGAS TRYIN TO GET DA PURPLE DRANK SERUM THAT MADE LUKE HUGE AN DEY WAN SUM HOOD RAT NIGGAS MMAKIN LIKE REAL TRUE NIGGAS WHO SLING DOPE N CANOT B STOPPED BY EVIL CRACKA

he almost died from a shotgun blast point blank to the face. crazy still but in super hero terms that's like a love tap.

>The Luke Cage in this series is invulnerable to physical damage
Even if that would be true (we haven't seen the show yet), Cap would still win in a fight.

>everyone wants to be king
it's like pottery

Insecure: The Post

looks fine to me

do he even have a weakness

>Even if that would be true (we haven't seen the show yet), Cap would still win in a fight.
>Cap would still win in a fight.

How, exactly, considering every time he punches Cage he's basically going to break his hands, if he kicks him he'll basically break his legs/feet/etc, and so on.

What part of invulnerable doesn't quite register, son? What part of he doesn't get tired doesn't register? What part of he's stronger than Rogers as well?

>How, exactly, considering every time he punches Cage he's basically going to break his hands, if he kicks him he'll basically break his legs/feet/etc, and so on.
So you really have never read a single comic book in your life.
Luke Cage gets beaten up by a lot of people. For example Cottenmouth, which is the villain of this show.
He also gets internal damage. F.e. if you hit him with an anti tank gun, he still looks good outside, but his organs will take damage.
Caps shield is beyond that power.

>le insecure white man meme
nah it's actually just embarassing that your favorite shows pander to such a simplistic audience that's satisfied by the mere inclusion of a minority in a protagonist role.

and what's worse is it actually does nothing for the actual progression of minorities in cinema when people keep talking about it like its some major conspiracy to keep the black man out of movies. all it does is create more animosity because dumb whites believe blacks are being handed roles because "muh equality" and dumb black think it's never enough.

Jessica jones looks like Michael Jackson and there wasn't a single ultimately good white man in the entire first season. it was so blatant it made the show worse.

>this isn't about comic book character canon

Luke Cage show character != Luke Cage comic book character

When the show airs you'll figure it out.

only his skin is bulletproof and hard.
you can still poison him, drown him, use enough force to damage him on the inside or put him into a giant microwave or something.

Who is the target audience for this show?

only his skin is invulnerable. If you can manage to, say, shoot him in the head with a shotgun at point blank range, or have some kind of super strength, you can cause enough internal injuries to kill him.

netflix subscribers.

>FOG HORN ORCHESTRA INTENSIFIES
>SKINNY WHITE GUY WITH 5 OCLOCK SHADOW WALKS THROUGH DARK HALLWAY
>MUH CITY IS MUH JUSTICE AND MUH REVENGE AND MUH IDENITY KARATE CHOP MY FEELINGS AWAY
>ITALIANS YELING HEARD IN BACKGROUND AS DRUMS PUMPS WHILE BATMAN VARIATION #45853 KUNG FU KICKS MOBSTERS LIKE LWC INTO MEXICAN NURSES ARSEHOLE
>SUM FATTY YELLING ABOUT MUH CITY
>NINJAS FLYIN IN EVERY DIRECTION OH DARN
>PLOT IS EVIL ASIANS TRYIN TO GET THE WHITE CHILREN THAT MADE THEM IMMORTAL AND DEY WAN SOME DRUNK IRISH GUYS WHO STEAL CARS AND CANNOT B STOPPED BY WHITE JAP SAVIOR

See, we can all pretend to be as stupid as you.

Do a lot of niggers even have Netflix?

Dude, show Cage is bullet proof. That's all.
Mocie Cao's shield cuts through Ultronbots like butter.

it's for feminists/democrats/niggers/tumblr

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

That is such a tiny fraction of people though.

Why target such a small base of people? I live in the real world and most people here on the east coast seem to hate blacks.

I hope you Drumpf faggots are ready to wipe your hard drives and browswer history of all mentions of Drumpf come this November. Once Hillary is in we're going to march you off to the death camps and solve the energy crisis with your lard. Get ready fuckers. No amount of rednecks with guns or bibles will save you. If you're pretty enough and feel like apologizing maybe you'll make a good girl for the interracial breeding grounds.

Hes basicly bruce willis from unbreakable, but with super human strength.

He dosnt have super relfexes, cant jump high. And isnt even very fast. He also almost died of a heart confition since he couldnt be operated on. (unbreakable skin)

>tumblr sees a white character
FUCKING PATRIARCHY ITS 2016 BOYCOT THIS WHITE MALE SHIT SHOW
>Sup Forums's reaction
Lmao tumblr triggered again

>Sup Forums sees a black character
FUCKING JEWZ RACEMIXING BOYCOT THIS NIGGER KEK SHIT SHOW

This is sad.

Serious question.

Do you actually like Hillary or are you just trying to trigger Sup Forums?

Well I just hate niggers. A lot.

They need to team him up with Iron Fist.

Does it have anything to do with your inferiority?

Black people have been shat on for hundreds of years. Its finally time for them to be the dominate race, no one ever gave white men a hard time when they were the top race.

So you are one of these dumb whites, I take it.

Fuck you this looks good stop trying to be a edgy faggot.

It's staying true to the comics just like daredevil I bet as well so you can fuck right off. You sound Tumblr tier. You want blatant race mixing go watch Jessica Jones.