youtu.be/h0DayCP5Q60
youtu.be/N4EscsCBMkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7SySU05bQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man that dog has some serious as mange.

wtf did the japs do to Gojira

Fuck I need to see this in theaters, it looks amazing

Create him

Godzilla goes through a life-cycle in the new movie. He's an ever-growing/evolving creature that fed off nuclear waste that starts off the movie as this tadpole-y thing scraping through the city streets before growing arms and standing upright and eventually becoming the Godzilla in all the trailers off-screen.

I fucking knew Anno would take the eva route and turn Atomic Breath into a fucking Angel laser. My hype has achieved new levels

>Evolve arms
>They're stubby as fuck

The entire movie is basically an angel attack.

>anno does it again

why did they turn him into a chihuahua?

this scene alone is better than the entirety of Muh Military ft. Godzilla

>there are plebs that won't like horrorzilla because "the tail is to big"
>these plebs will defend Kickass 3 featuring a godzilla cameo

Late 2016 release for N. America is the most specific information I have heard. I don't even get hyped for movies anymore, but fuck I'm excited to see a nip in a rubber suit.

It's face looks dumb

Actually it's mostly motion-capture with a few closeups being done with an elaborate oversized puppet.

First thing I thought of when I saw that Webm

>motion-capture
Andy serkis godzilla when?

Are guys pretending? This looks like a cutscene in a ps1 game

Reminder

>tfw pleb who's only seen sporadic Godzilla films throughout my life
>torrent all of the Japanese films
>tfw the first is unbelievably based and you get sad as fuck when Godzilla dies even though he's been in about a hundred films since

That music, that Serizawa. What a great scene.

>Trying this hard to fit in

Annozilla is motion capture and CGI. A puppet was used for a couple close-ups though.

He was consulted for G2014 to make him move more realistically

looks like a garden egg

Actually, since all you weebs are loving it on the virtue of being Japanese alone, I'm contrarian

>not owning the siqq double DVD from the 60th anniversary
shame

I can't read moon runes whats the sauce on this

>Trying this hard to fit in

Anno lost me
and won me right back.

Interesting

>that stiff turn to the left

Why does he go from laser beam to flamethrower?

Two different scenes.

The purple beam is a laser cutter, the orange one serves to ignite a black fog that came from his mouth earlier and it burns all of Tokyo.

Source?

pastebin.com/pW30aaHq

why do you need a source to believe something would actually have a solid continuity

>ameriga is in it
dropped

spotted the casual

burgers out

>implikálni

Subs when?

I'm beyond hype. Also loving my kaijubros for keeping the love & filling these threads with actual discussion

youtu.be/h0DayCP5Q60
youtu.be/N4EscsCBMkE

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx7SySU05bQ

western release when?

Pacific Rim was absolutely goddamn brilliant.
It could have been a 2.5 hour movie.

This tbhf

Shin Godzilla has received rave reviews and is making a killing in its home territory. Loving everything I've heard and seen about it thus far. Just what I need to wash the mediocre film from 2014 out of my mouth. Will be seeing it theaters when it arrives later this year.

>Muh Military ft. Godzilla

Have you ever actually seen a Godzilla movie? They all focus on the human drama while Godzilla is just rampaging in the background.

And better than weird Japanese Inventor and his weird relationship with a young Japanese boy ft. Godzilla (approximately 14 Godzilla films)
And better than mildly successful salaryman and his girlfriend/wife ft. Godzilla (approximately 6 Godzilla films)
And better than Japanese government officials vs. Aliens ft. Godzilla (approximately 5 Godzilla films)
etc.

>It's okay that Godzilla only has 8 minutes of screentime

Then why was pacific rim so much better? It had like 50 minutes of action

You would be right if the movie was about Godzilla like the japanese ones which the american one wasn't. Although I liked that one this blows it out of the water, it is actually a Godzilla movie.

>ignoring the Argument

Are you also one of those people who complained about Fury Road not having 'enough' Max in it, when it had more Max screentime than the Road Warrior did?

90% of Godzilla films are human nonsense with maybe like 4 scenes of kaiju.

Pacific Rim was shit.

They also have more interesting human characters, hell even fucking Jet Jaguar had better human drama than Kickass on the phone

M8, G2014 was set up quite along like a Showa vs film

Fury Road had actual action. If the girls sat on their asses crying about boring shit then I'd have complained.

Max also has more then 8 FUCKING MINUTES of screentime

That's actually quite terriffic. This is how Godzilla should look like.

b-but Muh Boardroom Meetings ft. PS2-era CG Godzilla will be Japanese and edgy af which makes it superior by definition

don't expect much screentime from Shin (or other monsters to make up for it this time).

>Then why was pacific rim so much better?

it wasn't.

Showa films show the monsters "m8"

Sorry but G14 was too afraid to show Godzilla, the screentime was not the problem, the problem was that just a little part of that screentime was actually enjoyable and not a tease.

Well, looks like someone didn't actually watch the movies or didn't pay attention. And at least many Japanese Godzilla films are fun, Godzilla (2014) is just long and dull.

>90% of Godzilla films are human nonsense with maybe like 4 scenes of kaiju.
>But the 80 year old peanut budget movies are ass! That makes it okay when multi-kajllion dollar projects are shit!

>it wasn't.

It kept the forgettable human shit to a minimum. Or do we hate Pacific Rim because it's popular?

What is the best way to watch EVA?

The original or one of the remasters?

It wouldn't be so bad if the focus was in the scientists. Bryan dies like 30 minutes in, Watanabe looks like he has no fucking clue the entire time, and never does anything sciency, instead he just wants Godzilla to fight Muto for some reason, and his assistant is even more useless.

I guess I'm the only person who liked Godzilla 2014 who is also excited for Shin Godzilla.

I mean, 2014 had a pretty meh second act but the payoff at the end made it all worth it for me.

>not knowing about vestigial organs

Original series followed by End of Evangelion. Follow this up with the Rebuilds if you want, but the fourth one won't be out any time soon.

Don't watch the Rebuilds, at least until you've watched the original series and EoE

From what I hear they do a real good job of making him seem more real by making him more fake looking. Sounds awesome

GUYS

WHY IS GODZILLA SHAPED LIKE A DICK?

Sup Forums get out

Nice try, Anno, but Gareth Edwards already showed that Godzilla belongs to us now.

>Just what I need to wash the mediocre film from 2014 out of my mouth

This is what weebs actually believe.

Just watch rebuild. Original is too dated, and rebuild is Anno's original vision

>is just long and dull

You mean like vs. Megalon, vs. the Sea Monster, Revenge, vs. Megaguirius, vs. Biollante, vs. Spacegodzilla, or 2000?

I haven't watched EVERY Godzilla movie in maybe three years, when I did just that, but I've rewatched most of the good ones several times since then, and movies where Godzilla is the focus and there's a dozens of big battles are the fucking exception.

If you'd just watched Final Wars and you thought that was what ALL Godzilla movies are, I could understand you having such an opinion, but the 2014 America movie is less boring than 80% of Godzilla films.

Shin Godzilla is probably better, I don't know, I haven't seen it, but regardless it definitely wouldn't be this "return to form" that everyone seems to think it is.

Especially if it's some crazy head-trip like vs. Hedorah, which it probably is, because it's Anno.

Can people stop with the"all Godzilla movies are like G14" meme? You're either ignorant or disingenuous, conveniently forgetting to mention G14 is 30 minutes longer than most and usually focus on an ensemble cast. And most recent Japanese Godzilla films feature him for at least 15 minutes and don't do the teasing or obscuring in darkness crap. He had nine minutes in G14.

triggered

my personal favorite is 3 idiots stow away on a criminals boat ft. Godzilla and a giant lobster

>It kept the forgettable human shit to a minimum

and in turn it made the action scenes as generic and forgettable as you can get with this premise (except for the truly great Hong Kong sequence)

we don't hate it though, we just realize it wasn't better than Godzilla.

watch the original series followed by the movie, the rebuilds are optional since they aren't that good

>Those 26 beam spamming minutes of GvsMG II

Wasn't that one originally not even supposed to be a Godzilla film or something?

Godzilla (2014) is two hours. The average Showa Godzilla film is an 1hr 30min or less. Remember that when you compare these films.

I completely agree user and I'm excited for Shin Godzilla and the Legendary sequels

Fan subs from singapore in two weeks

It gets released in Taiwan in two days, we won't have to wait that long fortunately.

Congratulations. Low hanging fruit. Vs. Megalon, Revenge, vs. Megaguirius, vs. Spacegodzilla are the worse films in the series. And Final Wars is garbage.

And seriously? Biollante and Godzilla 2000 duller than Godzilla (2014)?

>20 minutes in Destoroyah

retard mixed him up with Junior. G's hardly in it between the opening and the final showdown.

Holy fuck

I think that has something to do with the fact they nearly killed the suit actor several times with the gas

Does anyone have a close up of the face on Godzilla's tail?

Biollante is a goddamn movie about people fucking around with a plant and then it turns into a monster and Godzilla happens to be around to fight it, fuck off.

Just because it looked cool doesn't make it a good movie.

>low hanging fruit

Yes, again, movies the 2014 one is better than, and movies that you'll see people on Sup Forums defend for some ungodly reason.

Torrent when?

>and in turn it made the action scenes as generic and forgettable

Nigger do you have ADHD or something? Even up until the end the monster battles were hype

>The multiple jaegers vs Kaijus scene
>The tanker boat as a fuckin' club scene
>The sword

You gotta drop the contrarian shit.

The rebuild movies are sequels not remakes or remasters

I heard 12.08 it hits Taiwan. I hope the chinkz get us a good copy.