Happy taco day, Sup Forums!

Happy taco day, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WP0u7Z40HYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L0xJ4HakWBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhh thanks

I ate tacos today

Jag elskar taco freidage, aber...ik Thor gepraisen mussen, ja! *splits your skull* *takes off with your parish church's reliquary*

Reminder that.

Barbacoa > al pastor > mixiote > carnitas > suadero > de canasta > everything else

too early for taco day, it's in october

So you actually have recipes for tacos? I thought you just put whatever you have around on them

u guys ever see cartel fags

That looks amazing

Well yeah, technically, everything inside a tortilla can be a taco. But that is just something you do with your normal food.

Instead, when go out to eat, those (barbacoa, al pastor, mixiote, carnitas, suadero, de canasta, etc.) are the recipes we use. The most popular tacos.

Tacos al pastor, for example, were made when Lebanese people came here, and introduced their kebab type meat. But we instead make them with pork meat. And it has a non-hot sauce (while preparing) + pineapple. Then you add the usual stuff: hot sauce, chopped onion, cilantro, lime, etc.

You didn't rank lengua and cabeza

al postor is better than barbacoa, also i still think plain old bistec is great

It falls in the "everything else" cathegory, along with "tripa" and "campechanos".

No.

> plain old bistec is great
That is just a sad or no money day meal

do people in other countries put chile on their tacos? like if i went to a taco place in england, would they have any?

im sorry, im a poor fag in the U.S. too

tacos al pastor are rare for me, we only sometimes have them at big family parties

what are some good seasonings for cooking the chicken for tacos? pls respond

chicken tacos?

hurry up with my damn croissants

I have never eaten Taco in my life.
How does it taste like?

what kind of tacos do you want described? and what do you want on them?

This fucking thread made me hungry damn

like meat, vegetables, bread and the spiciest spice you can find

right? and it's fucking Friday too, all we're eating is fish today

I don't know what types of tacos there are and I don't know what can you put in it

Is Taco in KFC a proper Taco?
This is probably the only ones we have over here

Tacos in every American restaurant are fucking garbage, they are not real tacos

No cheese?? Wtf

I have no options other than do it myself then.
What are ingridients?

well the difference between tacos, real ones, not taco bell ones, are the meat used, the size, strength and consistency or the tortilla and what people put on them like cilantro, onions, peppers, salsa and weather or not you want lemon on them (i love lemon on my lacos, but it really weakens the tortilla)

also a lot of people don't know how to hold a taco without everything falling out.

kys

well essentially you just need a tortilla, you can put whatever you want in it. poor Mexicans sometimes just use, beans, salsa, or sometimes just plain old salt.

Yeah true story. I'm going shopping in a couple of hours too and I can see like 20 of my dollars going to mexican stuff

>just plain old salt

a salt joke

Russian, Ukrainian and American end up in hell. The Devil says:
- I will give you a chance. You have a choice: to give me an 100 dollars, to eat 1 kg of salt or to let me fuck you in the ass.
Amerikan takes 100 dollars from his pocket, gives it to the devil and leaves.
Russian is thinking: "Well, I have no money and don't want to let him fuck my ass. I will try salt". So, he decides to eat salt. After a couple of hours, he eats all the salt and leaves.
Ukrainian desided to eat salt as well. He eats, cries, and gives up on the half of 1 kg of salt. Takes down his pants and turns his ass to the devil. He fucks him for some time, but Ukrainian can't take it anymore, takes 100 dollars from his pocket, gives it to the devil and leaves.

idk how to make genuine mexican tacos, but i use minced meat since im lazy. however my dad make really good very nice tacos as he make first a pot of beef parts and make like a pot of chili with it (slow cooked so it looks like pulled pork when done).

you dad knows how to make it the good way. sounds good even reading it

go give your dad a hug today

Happy arab food day

here's a video of a cholo making tacos, are you dumber than a cholo?

youtube.com/watch?v=WP0u7Z40HYQ

>taco de sal
>arab food

Holy shit Why did this made me laugh.

Flautas > Tacos
Fite me you homosexuals, ya'll trash.

it's like you want a heart attack

Went to taco bell today and had the best tacos of my life

finally someone in skyrim who doesn't make this shit.

These food is kebab shit, just with another name

bitch dont you know that it also matters how the barbacoa is made? shitty barbacoa will make for shitty tacos

and not everybody knows how to make good barbacoa

go ask a turk if tacos de frijoles are like kebabs

If you don't put both salsas verde and roja your'e a pussy

FLAUTAS ARE BETTER THAN TACOS

T-that looks so bad, but it probably tastes great.

>Flautas
* tacos dorados

this.

do you not put salsa on your tacos?

of thats what they mean, i had no fucking idea what they were talking about, i'd never heard them called "flautas"

He is eating salsa with tacos tho, not tacos with salsa.

well shit, to me they're one and the same

>American """"taco""""

But today is Friday, you're not supposed to eat meat today, anoncito.

adobo

Stop being a good goy. Make your own:
youtube.com/watch?v=L0xJ4HakWBE

kek

Who even gives a shit about that anymore outside of diehard biblethumpers and 3rd world shitholes

t. lapsed catholic

When I was in high school I knew a bunch of people who would only eat nachos, grilled cheese sandwich, or cheese pizza for lunch on fridays during lent