LOOK AT ME

LOOK AT ME

>mfw xxx is one of my top played artists
>mfw u all hate him
>mfw u all drink the poison that is resentment while I sit here happily enjoying the music and posting on your board about other music

>mfw you have no face
>mfw you care enough to post about yourself listening to xxxmanletation

>mfw the whole point of this board is to post about what youre listening to because it's a music board
>mfw he doesnt get the mfw with no face meme

on what end of the spectrum are you?

>i was just pretending to be retarded!
also lmaoing at your life for you claiming to be happy while still trying to justify your shit taste

can't wait till they collab

>mfw i literally never tried to justify my taste, i just talked about it
>mfw youre so insecure that you lmao at someone elses life
>mfw i still have no face and its still pissing you off

I'm guessing on the deeper end of the spectrum at this point desu

>mfw you're still mad about people not liking xxxsensation
still lmaoing at your life, how long did it take for you to think of that clapback?

you on the left

>mfw you continue to harp on the same irrelevant point like it's clever or funny
>mfw you're talking about clapbacks

Damn, I like xxx. I thought I was supposed to be the 12 year old here.

samefag

FUCK ON ME

>irrelevant point
>you're still angry when you said that you were happy
lmaoing

I have nothing to do this evening, so you know what? I'm gonna give you all the (you)'s that you crave on a daily basis

Could you not have shown me a real cringy picture out there having to do with xxx instead of one some Sup Forumstant made to make the same joke thats been made a thousand time? I guarentee you there's a 1000 pictures of fat white girls with him on twitter that you could have posted instead. But you went for low brow. I'm diappointed user

Reminder that liking xxxtentacion is reason enough for the mods to ban you for being underage. There is no such thing as an xxxtentacion fan who is over the age of 17, or even 14.

I thought you said that you were happily enjoying the music while we drank the poison of resentment. Why do you seem so miffed over a meme? You xxxfags are as defensive as grimes fans

>WAAAHHH WAHHHHH STOP LIKING STUFF XDDDD THAT WILL SHOW THEM! XD *GETS BACK TO LISTENING TO REAL MUSIC LIKE BACH AND BEETHOVEN*

Vice city is a really cool song
More like this pls?

Slipknot, riot, stop youre thinking too much are all songs that are kinda like that

reminder classical music artists are objectively the best and if you listen to anything else or have an opinion you're a trash pleb.

this is pretty cute desu

where are you?