What is her catchphrase?

What is her catchphrase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My dick itches

brain slushy

My dad is dead

I made sex videos for brun0s grills based off a face receipt for amazon goodies a few years ago

i miss u brun0 i'll say hi soon enough

"I'm wearing a buttplug. Its small but edgy."

Cows don't mind my extra roast beef if you know what I mean

>her

Isn't ze a gender non-binary called Damien now? Don't label zim with a gender ze doesn't want anymore.

moo

Something about sucking a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole.

Wrong band, she claimed to have fucked the Trannies from Blood on the Dancefloor.

my bad dawg

The gaps between my teeth smell like cat piss

the most ridiculous thing is she uses a wheelchair when she doesn't even need to

what a fuck head

Meet me in the pit u cheeky cunt

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Would still smash tho.

She is no longer a southern breeding sow. She moved from FL to TN.

hey asshole, shes Trans-Abled! she needs that thing!

She needs to spend 8 hours a day hooked up to an industrial milking machine to rapidly burn off some calories and get back into breeding shape.

>tennessee isn't the south
I've got news for you, Zeke...

does she have any recent nudes?

For research purposes

Slippity sloopy, I gotta take a poopie.

youtube.com/watch?v=x-CrNlilZho
Praise kek that we got someone like Trump and Alex Jones to fix this mess.

Consequences will never be the same

Bumping this

Any legal nudes will do really

I saw one recent one and she is well beyond the THICC stage at this point. You would literally need to be a horse cocked user just to penetrate her at this point. 6" and below wouldn't have any chance at achieving penetration unless she rode on top of you, even then, some skin flaps would probably need to be moved aside by hands.

post more of her?

cash me ousside

Source me

I'm into it as long as she still has big trash filled milk bags

Sorry user I didn't save it. It was posted in the last few months. Did you see the two topless pics she posted on tumblr on her 18th bday? Some anons said she looked bad then, I would have had no problem dropping multiple loads in her then. Imagine those pics plus 30-40 lbs...it isn't looking good.

yea she did a video show for brun0s grills on skype like 2 years ago.

Reminds me. I saw a fairly recent camshow of Lolichan. And there was milking stuff. Wtf? Did she have a child?

First I have heard of this user. There was a rumor that she had an abortion years ago but now with the Damien thing I doubt that she would take hormones to induce lactation. Maybe she is on some meds that made the jugs start leaking? I have no idea.

Must have been good money. Dunno if that makes y people would pay shit now.
If I'm realistic, probably. Because Sup Forums

Never saw any nude of her. Actually curious in general

Oh nevermind I have no idea who lolichan is. I thought you were talking about Ms. Slaughter.

chaturbate degrotesquedami
hasn't been on for months though

no actually, it was a shopped receipt for a bunch of amazon goods being sent to her lmfao she fell for it so hard its still funny.

I don't know the story behind this but I saw several screen caps of several hundred amazon orders over the last few years. It was several pages long. Some orders were just ~$20 and some were over $1000.

benedict cumberbatch

Hey anons!

>uses a wheelchair when she doesn't even need to
sign of a true american

This is worse than the worst gore

shibadoo whatchyagonna doo

all the ipecac on the planet wouldnt cleanse this image from my mind

it's just a cold sore

Fuck yeah, love thicc sluts.

i warsh myself with a rag on a stick

Are we even surprised? The anons involved in that raid(plus her dad) fucked that chicks head up hardcore

Would any of you anons like to breed me?

Cash me OUSIDE how bow da?

What about her just legal one?

She is literally Dani with a shitty catchphrase. Brain slushie < cash me outside. Her dad would still be alive if she said the proper catchphrase.

These were posted to tumblr the day of/after she turned 18 last summer.

I'd honestly cream her holes in a heartbeat if she cut the Damien shit out, if she hasn't already. Wanna go to pound town on this slut.

Might as well fuck a cow.

ohahaha is this slaughter?

nice we broke her

Imagine that picture with a more rotundas belly and much larger rolls but with the same sized tits.

why not both?
>we
nigga you didn't do shit.

"I'm a man, baby" or just "yeah baby"

Haven't we done enough to this kid? When that guy went to a concert specifically to try to fuck her and then didn't use a rubber... impregnating a minor for lulz is super ween

So you're telling me she's a bbw now? Fuck yeah.

Is that her washing stick?

SSBBW

No. She's still just sort of fat. Not enormous

Oh come on that's hilarious

any-cock'll-do

Guilty Fapping...

Wait I live in east tennessee, what part does she live in? Holy hell man I'll fuckin drive wherever just to get a handjob from this fucker

Quit being a lazy ass and google her tumblr or instagram. It was one of the two big cities....Nashville or Memphis.

ah I already did, Memphis.
Alright Sup Forums go ahead and tear my ass, but am I bonkers for wanting to like...genuinely hang out with her/him/them whatever?? She seems actually kinda cool just obviously has been totally ripped by life.

No Arby's, I HAVE THE MEAT.

She seems weird and confused. But Christ on ice I would dump a thick one in that bitch.

I will say good on you user. I spent a short amount of time talking to herhimxerxeittheythem over a period of like 10 days last fall and she is actually a pretty cool individual. Has a pleasant voice and it actually much smarter than people give x credit for.

If you were that fat, you'd wanna sit down too.

something about doofy?

My sides. /thread.

If she was skinny she'd be cute. Looks like her body would be sweet, too.

America, sigh.

You can tell she would like to be a chill and dare I say hipstery gal, and also just a straight-up good individual...but she's always gonna have Jessi Slaughter hanging over her shoulder. So she's kept up with the more shameful stuff. Whatever though.
l feel for her. I don't know her, but man she's been dealt a bad hand.
Why'd you stop talking to her if you don't mind me asking?

Isn't she underage?

She's 18 now newfag, her tumblr has the info plus the original picture op posted.

Cashme ows eye, hao Bowda

TBH I really do like her as a person. I have vastly different opinions on just about everything but the election kind of made me avoid talking to her. I still email or text her here and there. I only see her as she is now, not the character that made her famous. She is a very flawed individual, and so am I. Once I know that she is officially settled in TN, I might try to contact her more.

I never even bothered trying to dig into her past or any bs rumors from here. I just talked to her in the current time and found out that she is actually pretty chill. I'm not head over heels for her and I don't wish a slow cancerous death on her. I see her how she is even with all of the flaws and still see a good person.

Shut the everloving fuck up, you ridiculous twatwaffle.

Newfag? I've probably been coming here longer than you have

To be fair, I always thought "Witcher" was a dumb name. That and the fact that she's an old lady probably not a member of the master race, Diablo sounds like it could be one of the last games shes heard of. Combined with thinking Witcher is a fake name, I can see why the poor old bitch got the question wrong.

Damn so you should know your shit then faggot.

Is she trans disabled now? Will she get her legs cut off?

No, because I also have a life and 18 is barely legal

"We've got the meats! "

consequences will never be the same..

Dun goof me up outside, how about this?

preggers again ?